deleteion of all my posts

# 1  1/24/14 12:07 AM

shagga71 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 42
Australia
Eden Valley
Naughty newbie

I would like to get all my posts and topics deleted thank you....... and what are the comments peole made on my profile ??? and why cant I see them??? also why do you protect ****??

# 2  1/24/14 12:13 AM

RitchieRich44 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

shagga71 wrote:

I would like to get all my posts and topics deleted thank you....... and what are the comments peole made on my profile ??? and why cant I see them??? also why do you protect ****??

I don't think the admins will delete all your posts, but you can do it yourself if you want to. The comment function hasn't worked for a long time as far as I know. Discussion of **** should be on the appropriate thread. Have a nice day

# 3  1/24/14 7:24 AM

JackDenials This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 60
Australia
Yanchep
Wicked charmer

Bloke I mean this to be a genuine and helpful piece of advice and hope you take it as such.
I truly believe that as you have not had **** for ten years it has become quite an issue so accordingly I reckon you should consider seeing a psychologist, they are trained to deal with a **** range of behavioural issues. I saw one recently and friends of mine have done so too, all for different reasons, we all agree it was beneficial. Good luck, your head doesn't look too bad on your avatar piccie all you need to do is tidy up the "ugliness" on the inside...

as the OP was asking only for his posts to be removed and that issue has been responded to I am closing this thread.   moderator

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.