Can't access mail

# 1  1/6/14 2:25 AM

marks This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 51
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Naughty newbie

Whenever I click on flirtcasts or whatever it springs me back to home page.  When I click on read mail from activity I get a spinning circle and never see the message ?  How to fix please ?

Mark.

# 2  1/6/14 1:05 PM

ambrosia This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

mail can only be read by paid up members. If you have subscribed I would suggest you log out and then back in again after clearing the cache on your device. It may help.

# 3  1/15/14 1:04 PM

site_mod This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United States
Houston
Such a tease

marks wrote:

Whenever I click on flirtcasts or whatever it springs me back to home page.  When I click on read mail from activity I get a spinning circle and never see the message ?  How to fix please ?

Mark.

HI!

We have tested your profile and it seems to be okay. We do not see any of the errors mentioned. Try to change your browser or log in using another computer, and if the error occurs again, please inform us. Send us a print screen of the error and we will check that case straight away on admin@benaughty.com.

Regards,

# 4  1/16/14 3:03 PM

Man, 51
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Naughty newbie

Ok,  followed the instructions (cleared cookies and updated flash) logged out and back onto site and still the same

# 5  1/17/14 8:08 AM

site_mod This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United States
Houston
Such a tease

marks wrote:

Ok,  followed the instructions (cleared cookies and updated flash) logged out and back onto site and still the same

HI!

Send us a print screen of the error and we will check that case straight away on admin@benaughty.com.

Regards,

# 6  1/18/14 1:36 PM

Man, 51
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Naughty newbie

Not sure what you want me to take a screenie of ?  The spinning disk when I select a piece of mail (which is just like normal except where you would normally see text there's a spinning disk like a video buffering) or one of the homepage after I click on one of the mail categories (which just looks like the homepage ) ?

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.