date number uno

# 1  1/1/14 1:33 PM

ambion This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 41
United Kingdom
Naughty newbie

Well i haven't been with benaughty for long, about a week but i though i would document my meets and experience for your amusement. Updated my profile, pics, tastes, etc. Get about 1 or 2 emails per day. spend a bit of time sending flirt casts, winks, chats and short emails. I have has some quiet graphic chats with two ladies which funnily enough were local. we agreed that we liked each other then logged off. Never heard from them again lol. Anyhoo i sent a quick "hi" chat to a lady within driving distance and she responded. The conversation consisted of about 20 lines of text and she agreed to meet me the following night. She explained she finished work at 11pm and we could have a drink at a local pub and if we felt comfortable we go retire to her place. We both knew that we were looking for **** so there were no illusions. We exchanged mobile numbers and had a few texts over the following days (no graphic chats). so the night in question came and at 11:05pm i received her text. She had finished work and gave the address of a pub/nighclub she was at. Needless to say i was a **** apprehensive as she was in the club with her friends and i anticipated that it would be a **** awkward as i wasn't sure what explanation she had given her friends as to who i was. Anyway i made the drive over and text her outside the club. She explained she was wearing a white dress and promptly came out with her ****. Initially my impression was that she didn't really do it for me, however we exchanged a few words and i ventured into the club which was jam packed. I asked her if she would like i drink and she replied "yes". I fought my way to the bar and patiently tried to catch the eye of a member of staff which was taking a bit longer than i hoped. I looked at the lady in question and gestured that maybe we should just go outside. She acknowledged this and i followed her. Outside we had general chit chat describing each others interests etc. She informed me that she was waiting for her **** as she would be coming back to her home to. I found this a **** strange and slightly unsettling as i could not see myself feeling relaxed enough to perform with her **** in the next room. Eventually her **** came out of the club with her rather irritating friend both of which were drunk. We stood and chatted for a while and while standing there i came to the conclusion that this was all a bit strange and decided that i was off. When they finally decided that we would be going back to their house i quickly informed them that i would be leaving as i had another engagement and speed walked back to my car. On the way home i received a few texts from the lady saying she was sorry and did i still want to meet. I did not find her particularly attractive and there was limited conversation from her so i promptly declined.... Moral of this meet--spend some time getting to know the person a bit so you can prepare yourself before meeting. Thanks for reading, till the next date xx

# 2  4/4/14 5:16 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Nicho This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 41
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Naughty newbie

You wimp, you should've done her, her **** and her mate, lol.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.