# 21  12/27/13 12:17 AM

ChuckPasadena This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United States
Dallas
Naughty newbie

kosgo wrote:

janic wrote:

why is it so hard to find a guy who loves to eat a girl out?

Where are you looking?...

I'm going to guess the answer is "the wrong place", but I'm no Kreskin.

# 22  12/27/13 5:52 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
GriffinX This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 41
Canada
Calgary
Naughty newbie

What are you talking about? I love **** a girl out. Not sure if eats the physical act of "****" or I just like it when the woman I'm with goes bat-**** crazy

# 23  12/27/13 12:56 PM

kosgo This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Wicked charmer

GriffinX wrote:

What are you talking about? I love **** a girl out. Not sure if eats the physical act of "****" or I just like it when the woman I'm with goes bat-**** crazy

mmmmm I want to go bat **** crazy...show me...Kellee

# 24  12/27/13 1:02 PM

Ask him for a photo
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Seduction guru

kosgo wrote:

GriffinX wrote:

**** nibble and **** till shes just on the edge than
go and watch the telly 

# 25  12/27/13 1:31 PM

Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Wicked charmer

rodsrule wrote:

kosgo wrote:

GriffinX wrote:

go and watch the telly 

oooooh your bad....so very very bad...and that's why toys were born...Kellee

# 26  12/28/13 7:53 AM

ChuckPasadena This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United States
Dallas
Naughty newbie

kosgo wrote:

rodsrule wrote:

kosgo wrote:

go and watch the telly 

oooooh your bad....so very very bad...and that's why toys were born...Kellee

Did somebody say toys?  Am I too late to choose one for myself?  And am I too late to find another toy player who'd like to play with our toys together? 

In response to what I think the original question was, you should always go down on her until her hips buck wildly and you feel waves of trembling expanding outwards from a spot just under her stomach that radiate outwards.  Always continue until she physically pushes your head away from her as the sensation becomes too intense for her to tolerate.  Bonus tip #1:  you have two hands and if you're not using them you are doing it wrong.  Bonus tip #2:  There is another place many woman love to feel your tongue **** and probing as well.  Consider a stop off there after your initial success.  It might not cause her to have an intense **** but if dome well it will cause her eyes to roll back is her head and her body to uncontrollably shake briefly before she herself audibly shudders with ecstasy

# 27  12/29/13 4:54 PM

JonM This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 37
United Kingdom
Sittingbourne
Naughty newbie

From someone on the non-**** **** side of the fence...

I've never really been keen on it. I don't know why but I've just never really been that drawn to it. Maybe I'm just not that good at it.
Sure, I'll go down from time to time but we need to be in a fully committed and monogamous relationship before I do - I just can't bring myself to go down on someone I've only just met.
That said, personally I get a much bigger thrill from bringing a girl to **** after **** with my fingers. Once I know where your magic button is I won't leave it alone - no matter how much you beg me to stop! Plus this leaves my lips, tongue, and teeth (gently of course) to caress their way across your lips, neck, ****, ****, stomach, inner thigh, and more... which when all combined, I find gets a much bigger reaction than **** **** alone.
To me there's nothing more powerful and rewarding than locking lips and the force of the kiss you get back at the very moment your girl reaches ****.

# 28  12/30/13 5:14 AM

Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Wicked charmer

JonM wrote:

From someone on the non-**** **** side of the fence...

I've never really been keen on it. I don't know why but I've just never really been that drawn to it. Maybe I'm just not that good at it.
Sure, I'll go down from time to time but we need to be in a fully committed and monogamous relationship before I do - I just can't bring myself to go down on someone I've only just met.
That said, personally I get a much bigger thrill from bringing a girl to **** after **** with my fingers. Once I know where your magic button is I won't leave it alone - no matter how much you beg me to stop! Plus this leaves my lips, tongue, and teeth (gently of course) to caress their way across your lips, neck, ****, ****, stomach, inner thigh, and more... which when all combined, I find gets a much bigger reaction than **** **** alone.
To me there's nothing more powerful and rewarding than locking lips and the force of the kiss you get back at the very moment your girl reaches ****.

I can totally respect your answer...you have some very good points...I believe to let things just flow naturally and they'll end where they end...if your open minded to be on a site such as this...then I personally feel you should be able to figure out what's working and what's not working with your partner...and if in doubt...error on the side of caution...and be patient and you should be able to figure it out sooner hopefully than later...what working for both of you...Kellee

# 29  12/30/13 12:02 PM

Ask him for a photo
Bigrog This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
United Kingdom
High ****
Naughty newbie

janic wrote:

why is it so hard to find a guy who loves to eat a girl out?

It shouldn't be!

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.