# 1  12/8/13 5:20 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
ninerallan This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 26
United States
Fort Pierce
Naughty newbie

I posted this on another thread but I would like some ladies to give me the hard, serious answers(and stories if you want) WHAT IS "TOO BIG" and coping with it

This can also be a question of what is too big I'm well (naturally) hung and have been turned down by women (  quite a few times not to mention the Couple Jealousy factor)because they felt I was too big (9" and decently thick). Its actually something that I'm a bit Self-Conscious about. It can also be a big draw back being "too big" never(ever) experienced deep throating, very **** **** (understandably). granted I last for a long time (hours if i want to)and know what I'm doing with it (hitting the right spots). but a woman can only handle so much before getting raw. This isn't bragging I do have this problem and wish I could be smaller sometimes( that way when I hit bottom I dont hurt a woman has happened*).

I will end with if there is any ladies that enjoys a man who loves to please and is in the treasure coast area in FL please let me know

# 2  12/15/13 6:07 AM

StarrlaC This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 40
United States
Brighton
Naughty newbie

I have actually gone out with a guy that had a similar issue with women before we got together. Understandably, **** was out of the question and I came close once to being able to **** him, but he had the problem of stamina. He left me wanting. That size can be kind of scary to most women, but I guarantee, there is a girl out there that can handle it. Some just don't know they can! Best thing to do, if you find a girl you're really into, keep the lights low and take it slow and lube it if you need it!

# 3  12/15/13 6:22 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

I'm very happy with a fat 8", that hits all the right spots comfortably, 9" could be painful I think but then a lot of guys think they're 9"+ by measuring from their ****. Any female will end up a bit dry at times, that's why we have lube

# 4  12/15/13 12:34 PM

Ask him for a photo
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Wicked charmer

not a cross i have to ****

# 5  12/16/13 1:35 AM

A-Woman This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Been Naughtiest

If you prepare your woman properly, are gentle and listen to her I believe you will be fine.
You might not get all in but sometimes a nice tip can be fun

# 6  12/16/13 6:04 AM

metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

A-Woman wrote:

If you prepare your woman properly, are gentle and listen to her I believe you will be fine.
You might not get all in but sometimes a nice tip can be fun

a nice tip you say o'**** HOT ONE.....now let me think.....mmmmmm.......got it...

DONT EAT YELLOW SNOW.....simples....

# 7  12/16/13 6:06 AM

Ask him for a photo
Gavin This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
North Ryde
Wicked charmer

Well if you think the ladies are having problems mate and you want to oblige, ever thought about a cut and shut job.!!?

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.