First date in restaurant

# 21  10/26/13 12:56 PM

bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

princyoga wrote:

Firstly theirs a word Im going to use in a tick n will scare most of the guys here...."Honesty"!!!!!, I'd sit down and order some drinks then just come out with it.

You mite think this is so silly but I'm afraid of **** in front of you, u could even make a game out of it tell him to cover he's eyes while u take that first bite n tell him U luv games you mite be surprised and have him squirming in he's chair thinking about the fun you two will have latter.

Actually most of us on this forum are honest and to be perfectly honest I would not go out for a meal for the first date if it was an issue **** in front of him...keep it simple....go for a drink and EXPLAIN your situation before you talk about going for a meal, 

# 22  10/26/13 1:46 PM

metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

bustymalone wrote:

princyoga wrote:

Firstly theirs a word Im going to use in a tick n will scare most of the guys here...."Honesty"!!!!!, I'd sit down and order some drinks then just come out with it.

You mite think this is so silly but I'm afraid of **** in front of you, u could even make a game out of it tell him to cover he's eyes while u take that first bite n tell him U luv games you mite be surprised and have him squirming in he's chair thinking about the fun you two will have latter.

Actually most of us on this forum are honest and to be perfectly honest I would not go out for a meal for the first date if it was an issue **** in front of him...keep it simple....go for a drink and EXPLAIN your situation before you talk about going for a meal, 

and if the meal goes well .....then you can start thinking about dessert...

# 23  10/26/13 3:01 PM

zaenia This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

Hmmm.....so is it just **** food in a restaurant.....or any other kind of ...ummm.....tasting??

# 24  10/29/13 1:52 PM

andre72368 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 60
United Kingdom
Solihull
Naughty newbie

funnyUnicorn wrote:

When I'm starting to date with someone for the first couple of weeks I'm ashamed to eat in front of this person. Don't know what to do with it cos sometimes people ask me on a date to the restaurant.
Should I avoid it someway?

I think perhaps you need to analyze why you are afraid to eat with a new date, are you perhaps unused to restaurants? is there something about **** that you worry about . You have somehow to increase your self esteem, you are worth the attention you are getting, you do deserve to enjoy yourself,you may need to sit and talk with people frankly about why you feel the way you do, you will be surprised at how quickly such difficulties can be resolved by discussing them with other people.I really sympathise  with you about this. I dont know if it is allowed on this forum ,but if you want to speak some more about it I can be reached on [Your post has been edited. Contact details are not allowed in the forum. Moderator] where I`d be happy to talk to you.
Andrew

# 25  11/1/13 8:03 PM

case75 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 37
Australia
Nedlands
Naughty newbie

princyoga wrote:

Well said ,There it is!!! Just tell him straight out . Before you know it you will be laughing about it.. The topic of it could actually be a good icebreaker if you happen need one at the table..

# 26  11/3/13 3:41 PM

roofer95 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 45
United Kingdom
Macmerry
Naughty newbie

funnyUnicorn wrote:

When I'm starting to date with someone for the first couple of weeks I'm ashamed to eat in front of this person. Don't know what to do with it cos sometimes people ask me on a date to the restaurant.

nip to mcdonalds bfore you meet and make a proper pig o yourself

# 27  11/4/13 1:42 AM

davel2985 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 48
United Kingdom
Basildon
Needs a spanking

Always turn up.............
use a wipe on your mouth..

laugh at most jokes..
if u like them ..let them know

think sunshine not  winter

be an enjoyable date not just an store window dummy..
it may not be your best date but lifes too short to differ ,,go with
the flow for the evening..

# 28  11/4/13 10:32 AM

karsic_karl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

show a generous amount of cleavage.

If you dribble any chocolate sauce or similiar onto them and his eyes light up you know that you have a food fetishist on your hands.

Would that be a good thing or a bad thing for you?

# 29  11/4/13 11:21 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Seduction guru

karsic_karl wrote:

If you dribble any chocolate sauce or similiar onto them and his eyes light up you know that you have a food fetishist on your hands.

chocolate sauce and cleavage, how can you go wrong with that

# 30  11/4/13 12:11 PM

karsic_karl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

rodsrule wrote:

karsic_karl wrote:

... and right on cue your friendly neighbourhood food fetishist.

Ta da

# 31  11/4/13 5:16 PM

Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

karsic_karl wrote:

rodsrule wrote:

karsic_karl wrote:

Ta da

ohhh...can i swap the choccy sauce for a spare rib...

# 32  11/4/13 6:05 PM

cool This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
Australia
Lutwyche
Naughty newbie

funnyUnicorn wrote:

I see most have put there 2 cents worth in with this question.
your date be man or Women, will respect you as you have been asked to share a meal together
the trick is to spend more time talking than ****.

# 33  11/5/13 12:59 AM

RitchieRich44 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

cool wrote:

funnyUnicorn wrote:

I see most have put there 2 cents worth in with this question.
your date be man or Women, will respect you as you have been asked to share a meal together
the trick is to spend more time talking than ****.

The O/P is a woman, so I don't imagine getting her to spend more time talking will be a problem

# 34  11/5/13 5:38 AM

Ask him for a photo
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Seduction guru

metallica16 wrote:

karsic_karl wrote:

rodsrule wrote:

Ta da

hell noooooooooooooooo
look what happened when Adam spared a rib

# 35  11/5/13 5:47 AM

Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

rodsrule wrote:

metallica16 wrote:

karsic_karl wrote:

Ta da

hell noooooooooooooooo
look what happened when Adam spared a rib

true...butttt....apart from TA....my **** wife and a few others....the outcum wernt THATbad....

# 36  11/19/13 6:08 PM

Ask him for a photo
Clitarouser This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
United Kingdom
Abergavenny
Naughty newbie

I don't understand the reasoning behind your comment. Given that your profile says that you are slim, why would you have issues with anyone seeing you ****?

# 37  11/19/13 8:35 PM

b_a_f This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Twickenham
Naughty newbie

Worst thing to order on a date is something like spaghetti, or fajitas, those are two mains you just can't eat with any grace

I agree with most of the points on here though, although it might be difficult to say so, if you just say you're a bit embarrassed about it or something, only a complete idiot / **** would then insist on it. I mean crikey, some people have a phobia of balloons, so being worried about **** in front of someone isn't exactly that strange, it's not in and of itself a particularly attractive thing (bananas and drinks with straws aside, obv ).

# 38  11/19/13 10:25 PM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

Clitarouser wrote:

I don't understand the reasoning behind your comment. Given that your profile says that you are slim, why would you have issues with anyone seeing you ****?

I don't quite understand the reasoning behind YOUR comment either.  Do you think that larger people mind being seen ****?  Or that it bothers them more than slim people??

# 39  11/25/13 3:00 PM

Ask him for a photo
Paul This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 28
United Kingdom
Rugby
Naughty newbie

There no way you have to be shy **** in front of him. You have to show him what you do. Be your self it's the only way you will enjoy your date.. If he doesn't like it his not being to him self...

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.