Dress Express

# 21  11/1/13 4:19 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

ashby wrote:

Cover them up honey. Not all men look to a woman's breast because good manners say you shouldn't.
As for an open relationship, and women saying on their profile what they are willing to do to a man makes me wonder if such a person is the one to take home to momma. I know I would not, as a relationship is private between the two people involved. The number of "ladies" that get in touch with me, all offering their bodies makes me wonder if that is the reason why there are so many divorces in this country. Come on ladies, not everyone wants a woman that has been around the block several times.

As you say your divorced and in your profile you want "nothing serious, marriage". There lays your problem, marriage is very serious and on that note, so what if a girl has been around the block a few times, it's ok for guys, is there a difference and by the way, I haven't.

# 22  11/1/13 5:54 AM

metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

i must say....sum of the halloween costumes i saw last night did'nt leave much to the imagination.........i hope they did'nt catch a chill......they would'nt be able to sit down for days...

# 23  11/14/13 2:47 AM

nuggi This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Bradford
Naughty newbie

well all I can say is, if a guy recognised a good looking woman there's nothing to worry about HUBBA, HUBBA, you know what i mean

# 24  11/14/13 7:25 PM

bigfella007 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Bletchley
Naughty newbie

I'd be more interested in getting to know you

# 25  11/14/13 8:11 PM

b_a_f This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Twickenham
Naughty newbie

Always been a fan of lags.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.