Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

Dress Express

# 1  10/23/13 12:54 PM

Posts: 57
bbplayya This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

I always **** attention on how I look like on my first date(nice dress,shoes,makeup).But practice shown that guy pays attention only on my **** and long lags and even clothe doesn't metter cos at the end it's always turns out on floor(if you know what i'm talking about lol)

# 2  10/23/13 1:26 PM

Posts: 12087
RitchieRich44 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

bbplayya wrote:

I always **** attention on how I look like on my first date(nice dress,shoes,makeup).But practice shown that guy pays attention only on my **** and long lags and even clothe doesn't metter cos at the end it's always turns out on floor(if you know what i'm talking about lol)

So you can save on clothes and makeup by going in your underwear! 

# 3  10/23/13 2:02 PM

Add member to friends to view their photos
Posts: 20
MLEC This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 37
South Africa
Grahamstown
Naughty newbie

Or make more effort on the underwear than the other stuff...

# 4  10/23/13 6:46 PM

Posts: 41679
metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

bbplayya wrote:

I always **** attention on how I look like on my first date(nice dress,shoes,makeup).But practice shown that guy pays attention only on my **** and long lags and even clothe doesn't metter cos at the end it's always turns out on floor(if you know what i'm talking about lol)

so...a jolly good date then...

# 5  10/24/13 12:36 PM

007mrangelic5516 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

Well at least you can be confident that guys truly appreciate the goodness underneath your clothes

# 6  10/24/13 12:45 PM

Posts: 5473
karsic_karl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

bbplayya wrote:

I always **** attention on how I look like on my first date(nice dress,shoes,makeup).But practice shown that guy pays attention only on my **** and long lags and even clothe doesn't metter cos at the end it's always turns out on floor(if you know what i'm talking about lol)

Does that mean you are a bit slow?

I think guys do notice the clothing, but only in a more general sense.

I suspect if you turned up in **** clothes looking like a slob they would form an opinion about you. The end result might be the asme though!

Dressed smartly they will think "nice looking bird" without specifically noting the V-neck jumper in a good looking fabric, the neat fitted trousers etc.

# 7  10/24/13 5:30 PM

garyhull31 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
United Kingdom
****
Naughty newbie

have a bit of style but be casual, and be not to submissive or to aggressive in nature, use the art of conversation and find some comman ground to break the ice, dress sence n clothes are important granted,but been tactful and using body language can be just as attractive too, that's always worked for me.

# 8  10/24/13 7:58 PM

Posts: 1
Groucho627 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 49
United Kingdom
Motherwell
Naughty newbie

I have found lately that and good body will get my attention but its the eyes that will keep it . Maybe that's just me. You have great eyes

# 9  10/24/13 10:29 PM

Posts: 59693
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

I hate wearing a bra and no matter how I dress the eyes still seem to travel down, not that there's much to look at and as for knickers ...........

# 10  10/24/13 10:47 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 359
jcb69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Preston
Such a tease

They are round your ankles?

# 11  10/24/13 11:19 PM

Posts: 59693
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

jcb69 wrote:

They are round your ankles?

I'll have you know they're not, they are in my drawer

# 12  10/25/13 1:37 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 20
BoldMate This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 47
United Kingdom
Wigan
Naughty newbie

I think blokes have a different way of prioritising what they value when looking at a women, whereas women tend to **** attention to the addons(shoes,clothes,hair). This probably stems from the fact that a womans physical attributes are visible with clothes on . we all have preferences and look to find these in a prospective partner, if a bloke just looks at a girls ****,then he's obviously only interested in having ****(that not a bad thing but if you want a relationship it's best looking elsewhere )

# 13  10/25/13 5:50 AM

Posts: 41679
metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

TalentedAngel wrote:

jcb69 wrote:

They are round your ankles?

I'll have you know they're not, they are in my drawer

i think he ment....during the winter....they keep yer ankles warm then...

# 14  10/26/13 6:47 AM

Posts: 11001
bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

well if the date is a arranged on here, of course they going to look at the ****...I would be very surprised if not...in my case anyway ( I actually wear a minimizer bra a lot of the time, don't like the attention (honest! ) anyway its great to see the expression on guys face, thinking I have made them LOOK  bigger in my pics, then if he gets the chance to get my kit off its great to see his expression when he sees yes, they really ARE big...

# 15  10/26/13 6:54 AM

Posts: 59693
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

I dressed to excite last night, tight and stretchy, underwear was definitely out, heels and I even wore makeup for a change, it worked

# 16  10/26/13 7:21 AM

Posts: 11001
bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

TalentedAngel wrote:

I dressed to excite last night, tight and stretchy, underwear was definitely out, heels and I even wore makeup for a change, it worked

I UNDRESS to excte


I will let you into a **** secret sis  The day I have got to wear **** undies to excite a man will be the day I throw my pink rabbit in a pillow case and shuffle off...if my **** body don't turn him on there are plenty of other willing players out there it WILL turn on

# 17  10/26/13 7:34 AM

Posts: 59693
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

bustymalone wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

I dressed to excite last night, tight and stretchy, underwear was definitely out, heels and I even wore makeup for a change, it worked

I UNDRESS to excte


I will let you into a **** secret sis  The day I have got to wear **** undies to excite a man will be the day I throw my pink rabbit in a pillow case and shuffle off...if my **** body don't turn him on there are plenty of other willing players out there it WILL turn on

I had him going and a few others all night, worked like a charm and when we got home ................

# 18  10/30/13 3:42 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 1
princ This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 35
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

hello beauty hw are u 2day lookin forward 2 knowin u beta

# 19  10/31/13 12:12 PM

Posts: 1
ashby This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 65
United Kingdom
Northampton
Naughty newbie

Cover them up honey. Not all men look to a woman's breast because good manners say you shouldn't.
As for an open relationship, and women saying on their profile what they are willing to do to a man makes me wonder if such a person is the one to take home to momma. I know I would not, as a relationship is private between the two people involved. The number of "ladies" that get in touch with me, all offering their bodies makes me wonder if that is the reason why there are so many divorces in this country. Come on ladies, not everyone wants a woman that has been around the block several times.

# 20  10/31/13 4:43 PM

Posts: 41679
metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

ashby wrote:

Cover them up honey. Not all men look to a woman's breast because good manners say you shouldn't.
As for an open relationship, and women saying on their profile what they are willing to do to a man makes me wonder if such a person is the one to take home to momma. I know I would not, as a relationship is private between the two people involved. The number of "ladies" that get in touch with me, all offering their bodies makes me wonder if that is the reason why there are so many divorces in this country. Come on ladies, not everyone wants a woman that has been around the block several times.

mmmmmmmm......call me picky fella...butt....are you on the right site...

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.