Wicker Man

# 1  10/8/13 11:59 PM

Steve This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 31
United Kingdom
Falkirk
Naughty newbie

Just been to see a remastered showing of the original at my local cinema. Totally forgot how much pagan **** romping around there was in it . Classic film though building up the horror of sacrifice and the clashing of religious ideals.

Still never got around to seeing the newer one but everybody I talk to always says to avoid it!

# 2  10/9/13 6:52 AM

metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

Steve wrote:

Just been to see a remastered showing of the original at my local cinema. Totally forgot how much pagan **** romping around there was in it . Classic film though building up the horror of sacrifice and the clashing of religious ideals.

Still never got around to seeing the newer one but everybody I talk to always says to avoid it!

i have seen the original once....butt spread over the coarse of a few years........gotta say i found it a bit slooooooooooooooooooow......

Edward Woodward played the part of the copper if my memory servs........dont got a clue who else woz init.....

# 3  10/9/13 12:38 PM

Steve This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 31
United Kingdom
Falkirk
Naughty newbie

The legend that is Christopher Lee plays Lord Summerisle! You are right though it is a slow moving film but that's ok now and then if it's done right.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.