Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

Our engagement

# 81  10/6/13 9:22 PM

Posts: 32591
DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
****
Love expert

ScotsBird wrote:

Well we have a wedding date.  It's April 11th next year

YIPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

# 82  10/6/13 9:50 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 1329
Miss_lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Wicked charmer

ScotsBird wrote:

Well we have a wedding date.  It's April 11th next year

not hanging about are you? may I set up a scots wedding planning thread? you know how we love to help and plan weddings

# 83  10/6/13 9:50 PM

Posts: 41677
metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

DD_67 wrote:

ScotsBird wrote:

Well we have a wedding date.  It's April 11th next year

YIPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

blimey.....you bin on the sherry missis...

# 84  10/6/13 9:51 PM

Posts: 32591
DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
****
Love expert

metallica16 wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

ScotsBird wrote:

Well we have a wedding date.  It's April 11th next year

YIPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

blimey.....you bin on the sherry missis...

Nope, i'm drunk with happiness for my lovely friend

# 85  10/6/13 9:57 PM

Posts: 41677
metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

DD_67 wrote:

metallica16 wrote:

DD_67 wrote:


YIPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

blimey.....you bin on the sherry missis...

Nope, i'm drunk with happiness for my lovely friend

i'll drink to that...

# 86  10/6/13 11:04 PM

Posts: 8823
justm4956 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
Ireland
Cork City
Right goer

ScotsBird wrote:

Well we have a wedding date.  It's April 11th next year

OMG... it's all happening sooo fast......I love this whirlwind stuff....day after my birthday...so exciting and so chuffed for you both

# 87  10/7/13 5:48 AM

Posts: 59676
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

ScotsBird wrote:

Well we have a wedding date.  It's April 11th next year

Woohooo Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

# 88  10/7/13 10:58 AM

Posts: 15150
HBE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 52
Australia
Redcliffe
Casanova

"Congrats" guys....I wish you both nothing but love and happiness

# 89  10/7/13 10:52 PM

Posts: 3893
Lily This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
United Kingdom
Littleover
THE CONNOISSEUR

A **** bit late but I would like to offer you both my best wishes.  It's amazing news and I wish you every happiness.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.