Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

Our engagement

# 1  9/14/13 9:58 PM

Posts: 2413
billygoat365 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United Kingdom
Newcastle
Seduction guru

Mr Billy Goat and Miss Scots Bird would like to announce their engagement.
We would like to thank Be Naughty for helping us to find each other.
I love you very much Scotty and I'm so happy we'll be spending our lives together.

# 2  9/14/13 10:03 PM

Posts: 15155
HBE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 52
Australia
Redcliffe
Casanova

"CONGRATULATIONS"

# 3  9/14/13 10:16 PM

Posts: 8823
justm4956 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
Ireland
Cork City
Right goer

OMG...am thrilled and delighted for you both....WOOP WOOP WOOOO..   

# 4  9/14/13 10:17 PM

Posts: 490
inhel12009 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
United Kingdom
Bromley
Such a tease

Be happy be healthy, long life! ....

# 5  9/14/13 10:26 PM

Posts: 32591
DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
****
Love expert

billygoat365 wrote:

Mr Billy Goat and Miss Scots Bird would like to announce their engagement.
We would like to thank Be Naughty for helping us to find each other.
I love you very much Scotty and I'm so happy we'll be spending our lives together.


Congratulations to my lovely friends, wishing you both forever happiness

# 6  9/14/13 10:26 PM

Posts: 13701
ScotsBird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Flirt expert

Someone is finally making an honest woman out of me

I can't wait to be your wife

# 7  9/14/13 10:27 PM

Posts: 32591
DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
****
Love expert

So will it be Mrs Scots Goat and Mr Billy Bird?

# 8  9/14/13 10:28 PM

Posts: 2413
billygoat365 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United Kingdom
Newcastle
Seduction guru

ScotsBird wrote:

Someone is finally making an honest woman out of me

I can't wait to be your wife

Hmmm... Well I'm not making any promises. ****

# 9  9/14/13 10:38 PM

Posts: 13701
ScotsBird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Flirt expert

billygoat365 wrote:

ScotsBird wrote:

Someone is finally making an honest woman out of me

I can't wait to be your wife

Hmmm... Well I'm not making any promises. ****

Too late for that ****

# 10  9/14/13 10:56 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 30
Kels1975 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 39
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

I don't know either of you but it's lovely to hear

Congratulations and much happiness to you both

# 11  9/14/13 10:59 PM

Posts: 13701
ScotsBird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Flirt expert

Kels1975 wrote:

I don't know either of you but it's lovely to hear

Congratulations and much happiness to you both

Thank you

# 12  9/14/13 11:03 PM

Posts: 2413
billygoat365 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United Kingdom
Newcastle
Seduction guru

ScotsBird wrote:

Kels1975 wrote:

I don't know either of you but it's lovely to hear

Congratulations and much happiness to you both

Thank you

Thank you

# 13  9/14/13 11:07 PM

Posts: 8129
zaenia This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

Congratulations you two!!!



Ummmmmm......Scotty......does this mean that Billy's Willy is now lost forever???

# 14  9/14/13 11:08 PM

Posts: 13701
ScotsBird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Flirt expert

zaenia wrote:

Congratulations you two!!!



Ummmmmm......Scotty......does this mean that Billy's Willy is now lost forever???

It's not lost Z.  I know exactly where it is

# 15  9/14/13 11:12 PM

Posts: 8129
zaenia This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

ScotsBird wrote:

zaenia wrote:

Congratulations you two!!!



Ummmmmm......Scotty......does this mean that Billy's Willy is now lost forever???

It's not lost Z.  I know exactly where it is

Hehehe

Still in the jar on your bedside table??

# 16  9/14/13 11:16 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 60
some12hug85 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 29
United Kingdom
Worthing
Naughty newbie

I don't know you two very well but congratulations and it is nice to see this site has helped someone find something special Congratulations to you both!!

# 17  9/14/13 11:18 PM

Posts: 13701
ScotsBird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Flirt expert

zaenia wrote:

ScotsBird wrote:

zaenia wrote:

Congratulations you two!!!



Ummmmmm......Scotty......does this mean that Billy's Willy is now lost forever???

It's not lost Z.  I know exactly where it is

Hehehe

Still in the jar on your bedside table??

Only some of the time

# 18  9/14/13 11:19 PM

Posts: 13701
ScotsBird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Flirt expert

some12hug85 wrote:

I don't know you two very well but congratulations and it is nice to see this site has helped someone find something special Congratulations to you both!!

Thank you

# 19  9/14/13 11:43 PM

Posts: 13701
ScotsBird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Flirt expert

DD_67 wrote:

So will it be Mrs Scots Goat and Mr Billy Bird?

Now there's a thought

# 20  9/15/13 12:29 AM

Posts: 23110
ambrosia69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

congratulations to you both. whoo hoo a real Bn wedding

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.