Such a tease

Bravo! I like Bath myself...

# 3  9/14/13 8:54 AM

JackDenials This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 60
Australia
Yanchep
Wicked charmer

Two games Downunder today...one easy call one not so easy...
1 The Wallabies will choke again and Argentina will flog them.
2 A tight game between The All Blacks and The Springboks I think the Boks can just pull this one off...if so it'll be there first win over The All Blacks at Eden Park since 1937...

# 4  9/14/13 11:53 PM

zaenia This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

JackDenials wrote:

Two games Downunder today...one easy call one not so easy...
1 The Wallabies will choke again and Argentina will flog them.
2 A tight game between The All Blacks and The Springboks I think the Boks can just pull this one off...if so it'll be there first win over The All Blacks at Eden Park since 1937...

I think if we had played a full team the second half it would have been a very different score JD. But alas....even though the ref is undoubtedly an **** of note, the All Blacks played a good game

Well done to your chaps holding out just just to take the Pumas

# 5  9/15/13 12:26 AM

ambrosia69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

keefer1097 wrote:

Which team do u follow ???

im off to watch Monmouth v Hafodrynys this afternoon , 1st Home League Game

my **** got me into the scarlets and Wales

# 6  9/16/13 4:07 AM

Man, 60
Australia
Yanchep
Wicked charmer

zaenia wrote:

I think if we had played a full team the second half it would have been a very different score JD. But alas....even though the ref is undoubtedly an **** of note, the All Blacks played a good game

Even the IRB agrees with you on that call Z that tackle on Dan Carter was tough but fair and the resulting yellow card was dodgy at best. However du Plessis only as himself to blame for the second yellow card...lack of discipline pure and simple, he should have been more disciplined after "cooling off" in the bin. How much difference the red card actually made is purely academic...now. If I could fix one thing about the Boks it would be their disciplne, too often they let themselves down playing the man instead of the ball.

The Wallabies are not my team of choice...they were while "my cuzzie" was coaching them they may have a new coach but they are still the same old Wallabies who need to earn some humility before they can get back to their previous level and punch above their weight again.

Now Ms Z hears a riddle for you...
I heard a Kiwi and a South African singing the same song at a Western Force game?
What were they singing?
Their new national anthem
I still call Australia home

# 7  9/16/13 5:38 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Gavin009 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
Australia
Millers Point
Wicked charmer

Yeah too right there JD, hang on I am **** South African hmmm. Well the Wallabies what can I say, lucky to get away with it, too many guys on the team think they deserve to be there, I begs to differ, play the game in front, not plan in the week before first and stop bleating about the scrum and push like hell. The Boks have only watched bits and pieces of the game, I was doing some work on a friends PC and watching the Facebook comments told me the story, yeah they have the game and the personnel to beat the All Blicks, just need to be disciplined. Just a note the northern hemisphere refs dont blow up those penalties when the six nations or their domestic comps are on, but they sure know how to stuff up the Southern Hemisphere games. I think they tape the games for their own vanity loook at me, look at me, blowing my whistle all through the game.

# 8  9/16/13 8:34 PM

Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

Gavin009 wrote:

Yeah too right there JD, hang on I am **** South African hmmm. Well the Wallabies what can I say, lucky to get away with it, too many guys on the team think they deserve to be there, I begs to differ, play the game in front, not plan in the week before first and stop bleating about the scrum and push like hell. The Boks have only watched bits and pieces of the game, I was doing some work on a friends PC and watching the Facebook comments told me the story, yeah they have the game and the personnel to beat the All Blicks, just need to be disciplined. Just a note the northern hemisphere refs dont blow up those penalties when the six nations or their domestic comps are on, but they sure know how to stuff up the Southern Hemisphere games. I think they tape the games for their own vanity loook at me, look at me, blowing my whistle all through the game.

Agree with you on that one for sure Gav....way to go spoiling a great game by being an absolute ****

# 9  9/17/13 8:49 AM

Ask him for a photo
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Seduction guru

even **** translate cant help me with this lot

# 10  9/17/13 9:01 AM

Man, 60
Australia
Yanchep
Wicked charmer

rodsrule wrote:

Is Don is good that's all you need to know then...

# 11  9/17/13 9:09 AM

Ask him for a photo
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Seduction guru

JackDenials wrote:

rodsrule wrote:

Is Don is good that's all you need to know then...

mmmmm beer sticks and xxxx you won me

# 12  10/7/13 12:47 PM

21ebbba4 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 37
United Kingdom
Leicester
Naughty newbie

I'm a northern Hemisphere ref, and I@ve reffed in SA, I can guarantee you that no-one will be more upset with his call on DuPlessis' tackle on Carter than Roman Poite, he's an excellent referee, and at full speed that was almost impossible to get right, took the commentators on tv 6 replays to figure it out correctly, so harsh to hold him  responsible, however Bismark should've known better with the second one, and really maybe the fault lies a **** with the coaching staff leaving him in there after the first one, outstanding replacement on the bench who could've come on at half time? OK not the scrummager Bismark is but better with ball in hand, it did however ruin the viewing experience and as a ref I feel very sorry for the criticism Roman got after, even though he did get it wrong. Perhaps the decision should've been overturned by the TMO but think about the chaos that might cause, SA have for the last few years had poor discipline, maybe now they will look to correct that?

# 13  10/7/13 8:42 PM

Ask him for a photo
Bigrog73 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
United Kingdom
High ****
Sweet talker

Wasps so not having the best of seasons so far.

# 14  10/7/13 8:58 PM

Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

JackDenials wrote:

zaenia wrote:

Even the IRB agrees with you on that call Z that tackle on Dan Carter was tough but fair and the resulting yellow card was dodgy at best. However du Plessis only as himself to blame for the second yellow card...lack of discipline pure and simple, he should have been more disciplined after "cooling off" in the bin. How much difference the red card actually made is purely academic...now. If I could fix one thing about the Boks it would be their disciplne, too often they let themselves down playing the man instead of the ball.

The Wallabies are not my team of choice...they were while "my cuzzie" was coaching them they may have a new coach but they are still the same old Wallabies who need to earn some humility before they can get back to their previous level and punch above their weight again.

Now Ms Z hears a riddle for you...
I heard a Kiwi and a South African singing the same song at a Western Force game?
What were they singing?
Their new national anthem
I still call Australia home

Only just saw this JD....
Which national anthem would that be?

And yes....Bismark shoulda known better ito discipline the second time round....and considering the outcome on Saturday the discussion is now purely academic.

And good game against the Puma's again....looked like a slaughter....who knows...maybe your chaps are finally getting back into their groove

# 15  10/7/13 9:06 PM

Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

21ebbba4 wrote:

I'm a northern Hemisphere ref, and I@ve reffed in SA, I can guarantee you that no-one will be more upset with his call on DuPlessis' tackle on Carter than Roman Poite, he's an excellent referee, and at full speed that was almost impossible to get right, took the commentators on tv 6 replays to figure it out correctly, so harsh to hold him  responsible, however Bismark should've known better with the second one, and really maybe the fault lies a **** with the coaching staff leaving him in there after the first one, outstanding replacement on the bench who could've come on at half time? OK not the scrummager Bismark is but better with ball in hand, it did however ruin the viewing experience and as a ref I feel very sorry for the criticism Roman got after, even though he did get it wrong. Perhaps the decision should've been overturned by the TMO but think about the chaos that might cause, SA have for the last few years had poor discipline, maybe now they will look to correct that?

I'm not exempting Bismark for the part he played in the fiasco....but the ref needs to carry his share of the criticism .....he made a bad call the first time round which had a knock on effect later in the game.
It's all moot now....the kiwis have taken the championship so we'll take them on again next time!

# 16  10/7/13 9:57 PM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

So we're back to men kicking their **** around again

# 17  10/7/13 10:04 PM

Ask him for a photo
pitbull12329 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

Is there a more camp sport . . .Fat men running about grabbing each other and wrestling each other into the dirt . . And people say its a mans game

Certainly all men together

# 18  10/7/13 10:31 PM

Ask him for a photo
Gavin009 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
Australia
Millers Point
Wicked charmer

pitbull12329 wrote:

Is there a more camp sport . . .Fat men running about grabbing each other and wrestling each other into the dirt . . And people say its a mans game

Certainly all men together

Well the Northern Hemisphere games resemble mobile bath houses, scrum to scrum, pushing and shoving and bag snatching in a big steaming mud heap. LOL.

# 19  10/10/13 2:56 PM

Man, 60
Australia
Yanchep
Wicked charmer

zaenia wrote:

The Peter Allen song...I still call Australia home!

Ta ding *the sound of a penny dropping*

# 20  10/10/13 8:56 PM

Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

JackDenials wrote:

zaenia wrote:

The Peter Allen song...I still call Australia home!

Ta ding *the sound of a penny dropping*

What can one expect from a kiwi and an expat south african ??? They both confused

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.