CAN'T LIVE WITH CANT LIVE WITHOUT

# 1  7/25/13 11:13 PM

bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

Has anyone on here ever been in the position of not being able to being with someone but can't be without them? I ask because I once loved
Someone unconditionally but because of circumstances that were impossible to endure in our relationship, we ended it. To say I was devastated was an understastement  but there was no other way. What hurt more at the time was the realisation that he had not cared for me in the way I had cared for him, but had been telling me he loved me, I found out all of this after we split up but could not gelt him out of my head. Even though I could never go back with him, I still found it Very hard to live without him and to this day I still wonder how I got through the aftermath
Has anyone ever experienced the pain of losing someone but at the same time, knowing that to go back would be impossible?

Thank you

# 2  7/25/13 11:31 PM

Robert This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 56
United Kingdom
Withernsea
Naughty newbie

Not sure I can relate to the question personally, however you appear to be looking forward and not back, must be a good thing. He obviously didn't deserve you and you sure sound to have things stacked in your favour now, pardon the pun of course ****

# 3  7/25/13 11:38 PM

N_Owl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 47
United Kingdom
Altrincham
Wicked charmer

bustymalone wrote:

Has anyone on here ever been in the position of not being able to being with someone but can't be without them? I ask because I once loved
Someone unconditionally but because of circumstances that were impossible to endure in our relationship, we ended it. To say I was devastated was an understastement  but there was no other way. What hurt more at the time was the realisation that he had not cared for me in the way I had cared for him, but had been telling me he loved me, I found out all of this after we split up but could not gelt him out of my head. Even though I could never go back with him, I still found it Very hard to live without him and to this day I still wonder how I got through the aftermath
Has anyone ever experienced the pain of losing someone but at the same time, knowing that to go back would be impossible?

Thank you

Yup, it will be a long time before I knowingly allow something like that to happen again

Owl

# 4  7/26/13 5:56 AM

metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

bustymalone wrote:

Thank you

nope...i try not to get involved with peeps with TO MUCH baggage....far to much like hard work...

# 5  7/26/13 8:18 AM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

bustymalone wrote:

Thank you

YES    thought I had the greatest love  but turned out he didn't give a ****  ..  I will never allow it to happen again...      hes well out of my head now ......  who? ..... lol
years ago I did love someone very much and yes he loved me   but he moved to America ... he wanted to take me with him  BUT the problem was  HIS WIFE .... best time of my life though..    i will never forget him

# 6  7/26/13 1:06 PM

Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

Oh it happened to me a very long time ago and I bumped into him the other day and all those old thoughts re-surfaced

# 7  7/26/13 7:04 PM

DisCode This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 31
United Kingdom
London
Sweet talker

Yeah it has happened to me and it was with the one woman I really loved. I paid her bills, got stuff for her son, even went as far as make a pendant which was the key to my heart. And at the end of it all? **** said to me its over by text and is started dating her carer. Still hurts a lot and to be honest I'm very strict on who I can trust and who I will let get that close to me.

# 8  7/26/13 10:38 PM

davej9876 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Thurrock
Wicked charmer

bustymalone wrote:

Thank you

yep, feels like my last relationship was pretty much that way, looking back. Still have fond feelings for her, she seems to want to stay in touch but I'm not that bothered to, better to move on I think. Know if we met up again the feeling would still be there but not returned, unless she's got a hidden agenda. Time to give up **** women methinks

# 9  7/26/13 11:16 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

DisCode wrote:

Yeah it has happened to me and it was with the one woman I really loved. I paid her bills, got stuff for her son, even went as far as make a pendant which was the key to my heart. And at the end of it all? **** said to me its over by text and is started dating her carer. Still hurts a lot and to be honest I'm very strict on who I can trust and who I will let get that close to me.

I will admit I broke it off by text  didn't want to see him face to face     it got real nasty

had a thing with a delivery driver and everybody said he was using me but I chose to ignore it

# 10  8/1/13 11:44 PM

Robert This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 56
United Kingdom
Withernsea
Naughty newbie

So long as he was delivering the goods, never assume you are the only stop along the way .....

# 11  8/2/13 10:56 AM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

Robert wrote:

So long as he was delivering the goods, never assume you are the only stop along the way .....

I doubt I was  ..... those electronic things stop play anyway now

# 12  8/3/13 10:31 AM

Owen7676 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 38
United Kingdom
Such a tease

bustymalone wrote:

Thank you

It's not an easy one to get over. I was seeing the most wonderful,****,amazing woman I've ever had the pleasure to meet. But due to 'circumstances' beyond our control we had to end it. There's not a day goes past when I don't think about her. She was my soul mate! We understood everything about eachother and we always felt comfortable in eachothers company. I'll never love anyone as much as I love her.
But life goes on and memories live forever.

# 13  8/3/13 10:33 AM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

men lie about loving   .. simple

# 14  8/11/13 1:40 AM

Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

yssa wrote:

It is hard..moving on is a must.easy to say but so hard to do. There were times i thought..finally i can forget him..but most times i just want to go back to his arms and hug and kiss him...i miss him so much my heart feels like it going to burst.. but circumstances has changed and so with a broken heart..i live one day at a time..
Time heals all wounds they say...i will get better, you will too...patience..strong determination to move forward...and smile..i guess were not alone..

awwww ...I know it was the best all round and thank **** I stuck to my morals, heard he got arrested today for growing too many weeds in his garden, so to speak well if I had still been with him I would have lost everything just by association....phew

# 15  8/11/13 1:53 AM

James This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United Kingdom
Crawley
Naughty newbie

God unfortunately yes I can relate to that the worst pain anyone can endure!!!! 17 year relationship wife walked out not having an affair says I am the perfect **** and husband but can't do it any more, Had a wonderfull: 12/15 years then boom year of he'll and goodbye. Taken me ages to get my **** together now a single parent to two lovely boys 9 and 12 **** wife has them alternate weekend.  worst bit to deal with and get over was the fact that I had no choice in it and just had to take it on the chin and get used to it. Believe me I am a carpenter by trade and run my own business and I am no pushover but I have spent days and nights crying my eyes out it is a pain you can't Describe unless you have lived it yourself

# 16  8/11/13 2:00 AM

Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

James wrote:

God unfortunately yes I can relate to that the worst pain anyone can endure!!!! 17 year relationship wife walked out not having an affair says I am the perfect **** and husband but can't do it any more, Had a wonderfull: 12/15 years then boom year of he'll and goodbye. Taken me ages to get my **** together now a single parent to two lovely boys 9 and 12 **** wife has them alternate weekend.  worst bit to deal with and get over was the fact that I had no choice in it and just had to take it on the chin and get used to it. Believe me I am a carpenter by trade and run my own business and I am no pushover but I have spent days and nights crying my eyes out it is a pain you can't Describe unless you have lived it yourself

or when u walk through the front door to your empty home, look in the mirror and cry . looking ugly and twisted , not caring, mouth half open in disbelief...yea been there...but guess what? I AINT anymore

# 17  11/19/13 10:08 PM

ads123 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 29
United Kingdom
Coventry
Naughty newbie

Hi just read through, well im similar in the fact that i left an army career to be with wife more and bort a house etc, 4 weeks later she filed for devorce, so we couldnt live with each other, found it hard to live apart! Proper fubard. cant help but think if i stayed in the army we would still be together! devorstated me but life moves onn

# 18  1/16/14 12:20 AM

nativ This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United States
Rochester
Naughty newbie

Currently going threw my own hell.
11yrs married/13together. Was a truck driver here in the states, away from home alot. She took our 9 & 3yr old and split. Haven't seen her or the **** since nov.1st last year.
I lost my mind tried killing myself, spent a week in a mental ward, lost my job.
Going threw rehab/counseling.
Everywhere I turn I'm constantly reminded of her & the ****.
Keep hearing that it'll get better, time will heal.
I'm really tired, angry and have no idea what to do or who I am anymore.

# 19  3/30/14 6:09 AM

mr_fixit This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
Canada
Qu├ębec
Naughty newbie

bustymalone wrote:

Thank you

Been there, Done that.  for 9290 days.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.