# 1  7/2/13 12:12 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
IsThisItx This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 44
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

Hi All - thank you for the advice you have all given me......I really appreciate it.

Quick question, if my husband is on this site and arranging to meet people - he says he wants to be with the ****, but then our **** life is really good - I don;t know where I stand.  Do you think that he is just using me or wants our relationship to work - and is just window shopping and finding someone nice to talk to???

# 2  7/2/13 1:45 PM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

Maybe he's here for the same reasons as you, whatever they are.  Does he know you're here?  Does he know you know HE's here?

# 3  7/2/13 1:51 PM

karsic_karl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

Tough question.

Really no one can know what his motives are apart from him.

Perhaps he is feeling lonely, perhaps he craves more attention.
Possibly it is the excitement from an encounter that he is seeking.

It is just possible he isn't 100% certain what he is after.

You could try asking him, although how well that goes depends on what your relationship is like.

# 4  7/2/13 4:18 PM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

IsThisItx wrote:

Hi All - thank you for the advice you have all given me......I really appreciate it.

Quick question, if my husband is on this site and arranging to meet people - he says he wants to be with the ****, but then our **** life is really good - I don;t know where I stand.  Do you think that he is just using me or wants our relationship to work - and is just window shopping and finding someone nice to talk to???

most men use     you have  to tell him you are on here and that you know he is looking   I really think you should talk to someone

# 5  7/2/13 9:07 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
daboss_71 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United Kingdom
Hayes
Such a tease

Any type of dating site is there to perform a task, to perform an introduction between two or more individuals.  Any one that joins a dating site does so to attempt to meet someone, whether that is to meet for company and a drink, a relationship, **** chat, **** **** or actually meeting to have ****.

People will say that they are here having a look around, but you have to ask why, when you know what the objectives of the site are!

If you are here you are here for a reason, yes there is a bit of a community here, and they are generally good sticks.  But we all knew what this site was about when we joined and the ultimate goal was to be naughty!

So ask yourself why are you here, and why do you think he is here?

# 6  7/2/13 9:22 PM

Ask her for a photo
IsThisItx This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 44
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

ruby126228 wrote:

IsThisItx wrote:

most men use     you have  to tell him you are on here and that you know he is looking   I really think you should talk to someone

Hi sorry, what do you mean I should talk to someone - like who?

# 7  7/2/13 9:30 PM

Ask her for a photo
Miss_Lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

IsThisItx wrote:

ruby126228 wrote:

IsThisItx wrote:

you should talk to your hubby!   just to be nosey did you join cos your  hubby did?

sorry if this is rude but he is telling you he is staying for the **** but looking elsewhere for **** /chat etc so your **** life cant be that great. if he was getting everything he needed from you and your relationship why would he look elsewhere and why would he tell you about it.

that being said all we can do is give our advice, experiences thoughts and opinions we aren't part of your marriage.  You need to talk and work out whether your marriage is finished or worth fighting for before you both look elsewhere or people will get hurt and it will get very messy.

seriously have it out with him, it maybe something you can fix but you have to talk.

# 8  7/2/13 9:30 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

IsThisItx wrote:

ruby126228 wrote:

IsThisItx wrote:

marriage counselling  ......they are very helpful

# 9  7/2/13 10:46 PM

zaenia This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

IsThisItx wrote:

ruby126228 wrote:

you should talk to your hubby!   just to be nosey did you join cos your  hubby did?

sorry if this is rude but he is telling you he is staying for the **** but looking elsewhere for **** /chat etc so your **** life cant be that great. if he was getting everything he needed from you and your relationship why would he look elsewhere and why would he tell you about it.

that being said all we can do is give our advice, experiences thoughts and opinions we aren't part of your marriage.  You need to talk and work out whether your marriage is finished or worth fighting for before you both look elsewhere or people will get hurt and it will get very messy.

seriously have it out with him, it maybe something you can fix but you have to talk.

I'm going to have to go with MS L on this one....

And I have another q....in both your posts you make reference to what HE wants...to what HE says....but no mention as to your own feelings about this. You haven't said whether you actually WANT him back ....or must we assume that because you've allowed him home that you do want him back? Is it because you want HIM back...or because you're too scared to move forward on your own? Are you allowing him back because of the ****? Does it bother you that he is on here looking for other **** partners?
Like Ms L and others have said....we're offering our opinions....but you're talking to the wrong people...there is only ONE person you should speak to and that's the man you profess loves you. And there's only one question you have to answer.....can you fall asleep at night without any tears and with a dull ache in your heart over what has been done to you?  If you can then really....why ask about your possible solutions....his actions don't bother you and you obviously can and have moved beyond caring what he does

# 10  7/2/13 11:39 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Gavin009 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
Australia
Millers Point
Wicked charmer

Hmm the chicken and egg, a lot of things have happened to you as a couple and I fear it is the economic situation that is keeping two people that are not happy and not sure what to do next.There is one question that I am curious about.How many times has he cheated, if it is only once and lets face it BE NAUGHTY was the mechanism for this encounter was he letting his testicles doing his thinking and got carried away before realizing that his curiuosity got him into trouble. Both of you need to talk openly and honestly to each other and seek counselling if you are intending to stay together. From what you have written things cannot go back to what they were, I suspect his **** needs have been influenced by seeing , reading from other peoples experiences some thing that interests him that you do not have an interest in yet. Talk and redress new boundaries for your marriage and relationship, there is hope for you yet, AND NO GOING OUTSIDE THE RELATIONSHIP FOR WHAT EVER REASON UNTIL THIS IS DONE.

# 11  7/3/13 12:23 AM

Ask her for a photo
rosewine This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 53
United Kingdom
Inverness
Casanova

IsThisItx wrote:

Throw back the question to you, why are YOU here?

# 12  7/3/13 11:38 AM

karsic_karl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

Another thought.

Has he expressed an interest in a particular bedroom activity that isn't to your tastes?

Possibly he is trying to subtely/unsubtely goad you into doing it with the threat that he could eaily find some one else who will.

It is possible to be on this site, meet people from it, and not go rummaging around in their underwear.

# 13  7/3/13 11:47 AM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

try talking about spicing up your **** life  .....  if you want to that is?   

try introducing different things that you both want

when I saw married men most used to say their wives got boring in the bedroom so worth a try

if it has got to the point where you don't want to go near each other then maybe its time to let go ?

a lot of men think the grass is greener on the other side... age can play a part  .. ive been with my hubby 27 yrs in August and it can get a **** stale.... spice it up

# 14  8/9/13 3:44 PM

Ask her for a photo
Sadbuttrue This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 44
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

Sounds like he is a prize pratt to me! Kick him out and live your life - you deserve it.

# 15  8/9/13 11:17 PM

justm4956 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
Ireland
Cork City
Right goer

just greedy....

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.