# 1  6/25/13 12:58 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
IsThisItx This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 44
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

Hi, I've not been here before, so all new to me.  Married for 25 years in a couple of weeks, husband had an affair and left home, then came back and said he wanted to try, now he says he feels trapped - what should i do - someone must be able to help, or have gone through the same thing????

# 2  6/25/13 1:03 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Seduction guru

IsThisItx wrote:

Hi, I've not been here before, so all new to me.  Married for 25 years in a couple of weeks, husband had an affair and left home, then came back and said he wanted to try, now he says he feels trapped - what should i do - someone must be able to help, or have gone through the same thing????

he already knowes where the door  is, hopefully it wont hit him in the **** on the way out

# 3  6/25/13 1:05 PM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

IsThisItx wrote:

As Rod said, show him the door, he's using you as a back stop sweetie. Join in here and have fun and who knows you may find a replacement

# 4  6/25/13 1:41 PM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

IsThisItx wrote:

sounds like you should show him the door  ...but 25 yrs is a long time .... sit and talk openly and honestly before deciding anything

# 5  6/25/13 2:41 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
IsThisItx This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 44
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

He says things to me like - I don't love you that way anymore, he treats me more like a sister - when we have ****, he wont kiss me??? is that normal - do you think he's having some sort of mid life crisis and will get bored and give our marriage a go?  He's on this site too ****

# 6  6/25/13 4:29 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

IsThisItx wrote:

He says things to me like - I don't love you that way anymore, he treats me more like a sister - when we have ****, he wont kiss me??? is that normal - do you think he's having some sort of mid life crisis and will get bored and give our marriage a go?  He's on this site too ****

lots of marriages can survive like that but is that what you want?   if hes on here and reads this   

HUBBY YOU ARE NOT TREATING YOUR WIFE RIGHT ... THIS IS WHAT I THINK        .... ///''@@@  ****

hey I don't interfere in anyones marriage  lol

# 7  6/25/13 4:30 PM

metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

IsThisItx wrote:

he's on here too ...**** it all rearly...if i woz in your shoes i'd get him to talk to my mate....the spanish archer....simples...

# 8  6/25/13 4:41 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

do you love HIM?  would he go to marriage guidance?

if the answer is no to both questions im sure you will have no trouble finding a replacement

# 9  6/25/13 6:05 PM

Quatermass1960 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Torbay
Casanova

I would say you’ve given 25 years of your life, so now its time to take them back and live a **** yourself and have fun enjoy life and do all the things you want to do.

# 10  6/25/13 6:25 PM

RitchieRich44 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

IsThisItx wrote:

The important thing is how you feel about the situation. If you're content to have a relationship which involves physical but not emotional intimacy, affection rather than love, then stay. But be aware that you're a backup for when things haven't quite worked out the way he intended.

# 11  6/25/13 6:36 PM

zaenia This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

IsThisItx wrote:

Hi....25 years is a long while...and you haven't mentioned if you guys have **** together....which often is a major deciding factor in these instances.

The important question here is not about him....but about you. Can you forgive him? Can you live with the lack of **** and intimacy? Do you want your marriage to be merely something that *he* decided was good enough to *give it another go*??? No matter what you decide....be prepared to live with that decision...and to be honest...it's not one that you should allow him to make. Make it yourself. Decide if you want this marriage or not. There is a life after marriage....even 25 years of marriage. You just have to be prepared to want that life. Your choice

# 12  6/25/13 6:47 PM

Ask him for a photo
pitbull12329 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

Think MJ says it all

# 13  6/25/13 6:55 PM

leawildone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 38
United Kingdom
Newport
Naughty newbie

25 years were you both happy for all those years - most of those years  -  just some or any of those years .... The decision ultimately should be yours he has already lost any kudos he had by having an affair before talking to you and telling you he was unhappy and because that situation wasnt all he desired he comes back to the familiar and expects to continue as if nothing has happened the fact that you are both on here tells me that neither of you are sure about the other both are actively (putting themselves out there) when if you really wanted your marriage to work one to one neither of you would put it under further stress by being on here.....

Are you in love or do you just feel safe and familiar with each other some people find being alone scary and end up staying in loveless or unhappy marriages because they are familiar or safe ... is this you ??? 

maybe you should use this time to find yourselves be who you want to be make sure you feel confident and happy about who you are and once you have who knows you make look at things differently

dont stay to be safe and familiar we have one life be happy and live it to the full... if he doesnt make you happy if you dont think you can work through all the issues then leave love yourself be happy for yourself and who u are because someone will see you for the delightful person you undoubtedly are.......

# 14  6/25/13 7:30 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

or  both stay together but have lovers?  you can still be best friends  .... does work

# 15  6/25/13 8:19 PM

metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

ruby126228 wrote:

or  both stay together but have lovers?  you can still be best friends  .... does work

yeah..until you get maggots in yer wheelie bin...

# 16  6/25/13 10:58 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

metallica16 wrote:

ruby126228 wrote:

yeah..until you get maggots in yer wheelie bin...

I did!!!!!  I solved that  now   ive not put him in it again  lol

# 17  6/26/13 2:06 AM

CheySweetie This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 22
New Zealand
Manukau
Naughty newbie

he doesnt deserve u i guess...

# 18  6/26/13 6:02 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

Have him catch you having **** with his girlfriend, that should sort him out

# 19  6/26/13 8:37 AM

Ask him for a photo
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Seduction guru

TalentedAngel wrote:

Have him catch you having **** with his girlfriend, that should sort him out

and don't forget the video

# 20  6/26/13 10:57 AM

flirt This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 42
Australia
Coombabah
Naughty newbie

Who cares what he wants. He has already left you, came back, treats you like a sister and doesn't kiss you anymore and so on.
The question is
What do you want.
Figure that out first.

What do you want.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.