Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

I have seen the light

# 1  5/30/13 5:46 PM

Posts: 2172
A-Woman This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Spain
Fuerteventura
Seduction guru

I have met a couple that have an amazing arrangement.
Both in their fifties have grown up **** out of the house. Both divorced.
She lives in a very relaxed town in a close neighborhood with all facilities of a country club. It’s about 10 min from her office by car.
He lives in the big city in a condo with amazing city views and close to great entretainment.
They meet the weekends in one or the other place. Depends if they want to relax or go to what this city can offer (a lot) or meedweek at his if she has meetings the next day in the city.
It's about 1 hour one from the other.

At this stage in my life this looks perfection! Having separate lives for daily routines and just enjoying time together when they want.
What do you think?

# 2  5/30/13 5:55 PM

Posts: 16124
ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

A-Woman wrote:

I have met a couple that have an amazing arrangement.
Both in their fifties have grown up **** out of the house. Both divorced.
She lives in a very relaxed town in a close neighborhood with all facilities of a country club. It’s about 10 min from her office by car.
He lives in the big city in a condo with amazing city views and close to great entretainment.
They meet the weekends in one or the other place. Depends if they want to relax or go to what this city can offer (a lot) or meedweek at his if she has meetings the next day in the city.
It's about 1 hour one from the other.

At this stage in my life this looks perfection! Having separate lives for daily routines and just enjoying time together when they want.
What do you think?

i used to know a bloke who lived in london his wife in manchester    he said they had an ideal relationship  phoned daily  saw each other now and again


didnt matthew kelly have an araaangement like this?

# 3  5/30/13 6:08 PM

Posts: 2172
A-Woman This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Spain
Fuerteventura
Seduction guru

Have no idea who is this Mathew.

I am talking about two busy people that want to share a togetherness. Each one works have their own activities and they meet and share the great things.

That sounds a bliss to me today. The question as we grow up (get older ) is this a good way?

Thoughts are welcomed

# 4  5/30/13 6:15 PM

Posts: 16124
ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

hes a tv presenter


his wife said this....

There's a lot of fate that happens in your life, I think. People did find it difficult to understand why Matthew and I didn't live together, but it's how we function at our best; we're constantly in contact. All the things I love about him - the humour and the intelligence - you don't need constant contact for, any more than you do for the ****. As a ****, we make each other laugh all the time; my idea of growing up is probably having less fun.

# 5  5/30/13 9:00 PM

Posts: 13701
ScotsBird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Flirt expert

It sounds perfect AW.  I'd love an arrangement like this.  I'm not the kind of woman who can live with someone all the time.  I like my own space and I like time on my own.  I think it would be great for keeping things alive as well.  The anticipation of seeing someone maybe only once or twice a week but as part of a relationship.  Sounds like my idea of a great time

# 6  5/30/13 9:06 PM

Posts: 16124
ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

im too reliant on my hubby to do this ....i need to know hes coming home

edit  with his wallet  lol

# 7  5/30/13 9:54 PM

Posts: 8129
zaenia This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

AW...that's the ideal....I much prefer my own space and not having to deal with day to day nonsense...

# 8  5/30/13 10:13 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 14386
Miss_Lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

I had a relationship like that once. Suited me just fine. Seems in the end an hrs travel was too much n I wasn't homely enough

# 9  5/31/13 1:18 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 1155
Gavin009 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
Australia
Millers Point
Wicked charmer

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

I had a relationship like that once. Suited me just fine. Seems in the end an hrs travel was too much n I wasn't homely enough

And on that note good riddance an hour I have friends who fly 4 hours plus to keep up similar arrangements.
A-Woman that sounds like Nirvana to me, if I was involved with some one in that way, as I like time to myself. But it has to be the right person and circumstances and you both understand the reasons why you are doing this.

# 10  5/31/13 2:03 AM

Posts: 59653
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

A-Woman wrote:

I have met a couple that have an amazing arrangement.
Both in their fifties have grown up **** out of the house. Both divorced.
She lives in a very relaxed town in a close neighborhood with all facilities of a country club. It’s about 10 min from her office by car.
He lives in the big city in a condo with amazing city views and close to great entretainment.
They meet the weekends in one or the other place. Depends if they want to relax or go to what this city can offer (a lot) or meedweek at his if she has meetings the next day in the city.
It's about 1 hour one from the other.

At this stage in my life this looks perfection! Having separate lives for daily routines and just enjoying time together when they want.
What do you think?

What and live without HM, wouldn't work for us, we would always be at each others house, I need my cuddles and ****.

# 11  5/31/13 4:38 AM

Posts: 2172
A-Woman This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Spain
Fuerteventura
Seduction guru

ScotsBird wrote:

It sounds perfect AW.  I'd love an arrangement like this.  I'm not the kind of woman who can live with someone all the time.  I like my own space and I like time on my own.  I think it would be great for keeping things alive as well.  The anticipation of seeing someone maybe only once or twice a week but as part of a relationship.  Sounds like my idea of a great time

Yes same here looked really good to me.
The question I asked myself.....maybe sound ridiculous but it popped in my mind how old age will look like?

# 12  5/31/13 4:42 AM

Posts: 2172
A-Woman This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Spain
Fuerteventura
Seduction guru

zaenia wrote:

AW...that's the ideal....I much prefer my own space and not having to deal with day to day nonsense...

Yes and also scares the **** out of me. I"ll have to find a new way to be a great mum and still able to work to sustain my **** and I . Not even talking about my career. That doesn't bother me.

# 13  5/31/13 4:45 AM

Posts: 2172
A-Woman This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Spain
Fuerteventura
Seduction guru

Gavin009 wrote:

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

I had a relationship like that once. Suited me just fine. Seems in the end an hrs travel was too much n I wasn't homely enough

And on that note good riddance an hour I have friends who fly 4 hours plus to keep up similar arrangements.
A-Woman that sounds like Nirvana to me, if I was involved with some one in that way, as I like time to myself. But it has to be the right person and circumstances and you both understand the reasons why you are doing this.

I agree  Miss L he was not the partner for you.
And Gav I agree with your second part too   both have to be not only comfortable but happy with the arrangement

# 14  5/31/13 4:48 AM

Posts: 2172
A-Woman This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Spain
Fuerteventura
Seduction guru

TalentedAngel wrote:

A-Woman wrote:

I have met a couple that have an amazing arrangement.
Both in their fifties have grown up **** out of the house. Both divorced.
She lives in a very relaxed town in a close neighborhood with all facilities of a country club. It’s about 10 min from her office by car.
He lives in the big city in a condo with amazing city views and close to great entretainment.
They meet the weekends in one or the other place. Depends if they want to relax or go to what this city can offer (a lot) or meedweek at his if she has meetings the next day in the city.
It's about 1 hour one from the other.

At this stage in my life this looks perfection! Having separate lives for daily routines and just enjoying time together when they want.
What do you think?

What and live without HM, wouldn't work for us, we would always be at each others house, I need my cuddles and ****.

Yes I can understand that and love you both and wish you to enjoy each others company always

I was like that when 20 years old. Today at 45 want different things, my corner, peace of mind, my pace. After always putting others first I don't want to apologies I want to start living!

# 15  6/1/13 12:25 AM

Posts: 8129
zaenia This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

A-Woman wrote:

I was like that when 20 years old. Today at 45 want different things, my corner, peace of mind, my pace. After always putting others first I don't want to apologies I want to start living!

I understand your sentiments **** and 100 %

Do you wait another 20 years making excuses for why you should not do what your heart has been telling you for a long long time....or do you have the courage to make the most difficult and brave decision that you've ever had to make in your life. Only you will know the answer to that one.

You're a dynamic and strong woman...you'll survive and work out the details to ensure that your **** will always know that she's loved. Don't hide behind her so that you don't have to make a decision. When you look back in another 20 years....what "WHAT IF" will you be asking?

# 16  6/1/13 3:21 AM

Posts: 2172
A-Woman This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Spain
Fuerteventura
Seduction guru

zaenia wrote:

A-Woman wrote:

I was like that when 20 years old. Today at 45 want different things, my corner, peace of mind, my pace. After always putting others first I don't want to apologies I want to start living!

I understand your sentiments **** and 100 %

Do you wait another 20 years making excuses for why you should not do what your heart has been telling you for a long long time....or do you have the courage to make the most difficult and brave decision that you've ever had to make in your life. Only you will know the answer to that one.

You're a dynamic and strong woman...you'll survive and work out the details to ensure that your **** will always know that she's loved. Don't hide behind her so that you don't have to make a decision. When you look back in another 20 years....what "WHAT IF" will you be asking?

Yes...have tears in my eyes reading your comment. Thank you Z., Arrived to the same conclusion but still feels guilty. I am working on it

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.