Boyfriend doesn't wanna get down there.

# 1  5/18/13 9:01 AM

NickofNotts This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 51
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Discussions expert

Have you talked to him and asked him why ? Maybe its because he has never done it before and doesn't know what to do.If thi i the cae he probably feel inadequate.  The first time we don't know where to stick our tongue and which bit to **** and how hard. We do learn and some women will tell you what good for them and what isn't.
I presume you don't have any foreplay then,he is missing some of the best thing about ****. It not all about getting inside as quick as possible and doing the deed...well it was when I was 18 but have learnt a lot since then.
Explain that its what you need, have a night in the week just for experimenting on each other, trying something new or ****, guide him through it and he might like it.
Hope this helps...good luck

# 2  5/18/13 9:36 AM

NickofNotts This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 51
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Discussions expert

You might have to to hold back on the Bj's you give to him, it should be a give and take relationship, it is him that's being selfish,....not you.

# 3  5/18/13 9:39 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Seduction guru

tell him its full of ice cream and needs to go deep to get it

# 4  5/18/13 10:02 AM

Ask him for a photo
mcgar30654 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 49
Ireland
Dublin
Naughty newbie

Jelluy wrote:

He has done it on two girls and just flat out doesn't want to. It's a bit frustrating when I give him gobs at least once a day and he just, doesn't understand that sometimes it has to be about me too. I'm not sure how to approach it because I don't want to seem insensitive or selfish!

No you are not selfish, in a relationship it is give and take, he seem like he is taking all the time without giving.Maybe it is a sign of things to come. Dump him and find a man who will treat you properly and see to your every needs.

# 5  5/18/13 1:05 PM

zaenia This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

Your bf is a selfish git hon....and believe me love don't overcome everything! If he ain't giving any...why are you? Please...you're young and gorgeous....go and get a man who knows how to use his mouth...oh and his tongue...and his fingers...get the pic? Stop giving him head...maybe he'll start using his head and realise what a **** his being!

# 6  5/18/13 8:27 PM

billygoat365 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United Kingdom
Newcastle
Seduction guru

Assuming you're clean down there, then he is not only denying you a great deal of pleasure, but he is denying himself.

# 7  5/18/13 8:35 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Miss_Lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

Jelluy wrote:

Thanks guys, you've been a great help. I think you're right, hold back on the gobs. I like this plan, hopefully he gets his act together right?

But uh, in your opinions, should I make it apparent that's WHY i'm not going there? Or just see how long it takes?

if u wait an see how long it takes he will get it elsewhere. men arent good with hints.

You need to have a conversation with him. tell him **** is about sharing and intimacy an you are missing out. ask him why he wont do it an if its because he is scared/doesnt know how. tell him you will have fun teaching him. If he doesnt want to do it cos he is a selfish git tell him in no uncertain terms that he wont be getting any more blow jobs till he comes round to your way of thinking.

An if that dont work dump his **** an get yourself a new improved an better model

# 8  5/18/13 9:03 PM

zaenia This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

Jelluy wrote:

Thanks guys, you've been a great help. I think you're right, hold back on the gobs. I like this plan, hopefully he gets his act together right?

But uh, in your opinions, should I make it apparent that's WHY i'm not going there? Or just see how long it takes?

if u wait an see how long it takes he will get it elsewhere. men arent good with hints.

You need to have a conversation with him. tell him **** is about sharing and intimacy an you are missing out. ask him why he wont do it an if its because he is scared/doesnt know how. tell him you will have fun teaching him. If he doesnt want to do it cos he is a selfish git tell him in no uncertain terms that he wont be getting any more blow jobs till he comes round to your way of thinking.

An if that dont work dump his **** an get yourself a new improved an better model

Ms L is right.....men don' do hints.....hit him over his head with the truth and if he comes up with some **** excuse.....drop his ****....

# 9  5/19/13 9:06 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

Jelluy wrote:

I wasn't sure where to put this (don't hate me if this is the wrong area)

But I have a bit of a problem.

My boyfriend won't go down on me, he rarely even fingers me. I am clean shaven, he says that I don't smell, but he just won't do it. I love him, but I'm starting to get a bit frustrated.

Any tips on how to sorta... Get him to want to?

Yep!!! Trade him in for a new model

# 10  5/19/13 9:48 AM

Ask him for a photo
daboss_71 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United Kingdom
Hayes
Such a tease

TalentedAngel wrote:

Jelluy wrote:

I wasn't sure where to put this (don't hate me if this is the wrong area)

But I have a bit of a problem.

My boyfriend won't go down on me, he rarely even fingers me. I am clean shaven, he says that I don't smell, but he just won't do it. I love him, but I'm starting to get a bit frustrated.

Any tips on how to sorta... Get him to want to?

Yep!!! Trade him in for a new model

Yeh I agree trade him in!  Seriously, tackle him on why.  I might be he is frightened of hurting you, or has had a bad experience in the past.

# 11  5/23/13 2:05 PM

goldenshowers This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 31
Australia
Melbourne
Naughty newbie

well its his lost just move on

# 12  5/23/13 5:31 PM

smartyarse This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
Ireland
Mullingar
Been Naughtiest

now this is an easy problem to solve.

he prob doesnt like the taste, so all you have to do is get some flavoured lube, slap a bit on and hey presto your happy ending!!

let me know if this works as tbh its kinda unacceptable for a man not to go down on a woman especially if you are giving him head!!!

# 13  8/20/13 3:25 PM

Optimum This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
Sweden
Saltsjöbaden
Naughty newbie

I could give my right arm form giving you what you whant without any demands

# 14  8/24/13 11:56 PM

Ask him for a photo
some12hug85 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 29
United Kingdom
Worthing
Naughty newbie

another option is to tie him up and sit on his face and make him do it ofc lol dominate him and see what he thinks, if he doesn't like it and still wont tell you why or do anything to show you proper true intimate intimacy then he really is not worth it.

# 15  8/24/13 11:59 PM

JacqTre2 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
United Kingdom
Sudbury
Wicked charmer

some12hug85 wrote:

another option is to tie him up and sit on his face and make him do it ofc lol dominate him and see what he thinks, if he doesn't like it and still wont tell you why or do anything to show you proper true intimate intimacy then he really is not worth it.

rather forcing the issue......although the direct approach has worked often for me

# 16  8/25/13 12:01 AM

Ask him for a photo
some12hug85 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 29
United Kingdom
Worthing
Naughty newbie

JacqTre2 wrote:

some12hug85 wrote:

rather forcing the issue......although the direct approach has worked often for me

indeed it is a risky move but what else can you do if all else fails and your not getting what you so badly want? i have a wicked naughty side to me at times and love exploring things. There has been a number of great posts of advice to be honest

# 17  8/25/13 12:11 AM

JacqTre2 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
United Kingdom
Sudbury
Wicked charmer

some12hug85 wrote:

JacqTre2 wrote:

some12hug85 wrote:

indeed it is a risky move but what else can you do if all else fails and your not getting what you so badly want? i have a wicked naughty side to me at times and love exploring things. There has been a number of great posts of advice to be honest

Depends on what you want most, I suppose...... the relationship over the **** chemistry or vice versa.

It is generally about getting the right balance between all elements, there are many different
variations and finding someone who is the same or very simular and you can be on to a winner

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.