Hotwife2 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Spain
Fuerteventura
Seduction guru

Do you like them?

What have you seen?

How is We will Rock You?
I love Queen but afraid it will be disappointing to see the copycat of Freddie. Have you been? Did you like it?

# 2  3/9/13 8:44 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Miss_Lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

I do

not seen that yet but have heard good reviews, seen all kinds and always had a good evening

I went to see a rat pack tribute one a couple of years ago and thought the same that it wouldnt live up to the original rat pack. Well I was wrong it was really good and made me wish I had been alive and able to see the original rat pack

Before Splash it used to be my favourite treat

# 3  3/9/13 8:50 PM

billygoat365 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United Kingdom
Newcastle
Seduction guru

When I was a **** we always had JC Superstar & Joseph on the car stereo. So I know those pretty much word perfect.

Yesterday I went to the Opera for the first time. Puccini's Tosca. I knew nothing about it, but it was magnificent.

# 4  3/9/13 8:55 PM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

billygoat365 wrote:

When I was a **** we always had JC Superstar & Joseph on the car stereo. So I know those pretty much word perfect.

Yesterday I went to the Opera for the first time. Puccini's Tosca. I knew nothing about it, but it was magnificent.

That is the musical I most want to see Joseph, In fact I will be this summer cos it will be touring again. Gutted that I never did it wen it was open in the west end and I mean before the beeb put one of its reality stars in I am talking jason donovan/phillip schofield era

# 5  3/9/13 8:56 PM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

billygoat365 wrote:

i never get taken to the west end

# 6  3/9/13 9:17 PM

NickofNotts This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 51
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Discussions expert

Have seen Cats and Spamalot ...not sure if that is a musical but very funny if you're a Python fan. Would love to see 'We will rock you'...its not really a Queen concert so not having Freddie there makes no difference, just a good party night and singalong

# 7  3/9/13 9:20 PM

Woman, 46
Spain
Fuerteventura
Seduction guru

ruby126228 wrote:

billygoat365 wrote:

Why you have to be taken Rubs? Go with somebody or by yourself!

Last November I was in NYC didn't fancy any company the Friday night walked to Broadway and got into "Nice work if you can get it" with Mathew Broderick. It was fantastic! 
I was in jeans, runners, hat coat all the I don't care how I look covers and UFfff met many people. Had one calling me from two rows back calling me to seat with him. Wanted to be swallow....
When itfinished everybody clapping asking for more sneaked out. Dodn'twant them to see me without my heels

# 8  3/9/13 9:23 PM

Woman, 46
Spain
Fuerteventura
Seduction guru

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

I do

not seen that yet but have heard good reviews, seen all kinds and always had a good evening

I went to see a rat pack tribute one a couple of years ago and thought the same that it wouldnt live up to the original rat pack. Well I was wrong it was really good and made me wish I had been alive and able to see the original rat pack

I heard good things too! Love musicals and my feet can't stop and ehem I am known for humming the songs

Now have you found a dog sitter for  Splash? I know it's hard to leave her first time jjjj
Is she good when you go to work?

# 9  3/9/13 9:27 PM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

Hotwife2 wrote:

ruby126228 wrote:

billygoat365 wrote:

Why you have to be taken Rubs? Go with somebody or by yourself! Last November I was in NYC didn't fancy any company the Friday night walked to Broadway and got into "Nice work if you can get it" with Mathew Broderick. It was fantastic! 
I was in jeans, runners, hat coat all the I don't care how I look covers and UFfff met many people. Had one calling me from two rows back calling me to seat with him. Wanted to be swallow....
When itfinished everybody clapping asking for more sneaked out. Dodn'twant them to see me without my heels

i dont like going into london and wouldnt go by myself

# 10  3/9/13 9:28 PM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

Hotwife2 wrote:

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

I do

I heard good things too! Love musicals and my feet can't stop and ehem I am known for humming the songs

Now have you found a dog sitter for  Splash? I know it's hard to leave her first time jjjj

yes she is very good.  she went in kennels when I went to meet in sept but thats it. Too expensive to **** for kennels travel to london and have show tickets well at the mo anyways. Joseph will be in leeds so gonna book for the sat night so she wont mind me popping out for a couple of hrs.

# 11  3/9/13 9:30 PM

ScotsBird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Flirt expert

I go to the theatre a lot HW and I've seen loads.  Jesus Christ Superstar, Joseph, Blood Brothers, Les Miserables, **** Dancing, Sister Act, Hairspray and Chicago to name just a few.  I love the whole atmosphere of going to a show.

# 12  3/9/13 9:30 PM

Woman, 46
Spain
Fuerteventura
Seduction guru

billygoat365 wrote:

Oh tell us about the cast the production? Was at the Royal Opera? Must have been amazing

# 13  3/9/13 9:33 PM

Woman, 46
Spain
Fuerteventura
Seduction guru

ScotsBird wrote:

I go to the theatre a lot HW and I've seen loads.  Jesus Christ Superstar, Joseph, Blood Brothers, Les Miserables, **** Dancing, Sister Act, Hairspray and Chicago to name just a few.  I love the whole atmosphere of going to a show.

Wow Scottie! Love that. That's one of the things I love that stopped doing and want to start doing it again. I love the atmosphere and be absorbed by it

# 14  3/10/13 12:14 AM

mr_pharmacist This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 48
United Kingdom
Sheffield
Wicked charmer

sorry hw, i wouldnt really be a fan of musical theatre

# 15  3/10/13 12:22 AM

ambrosia69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

saw Joseph when it first came out and loved it.Does Rocky Horror count as a musical?

want to see Les Mis and Phantom (was watching the film again the other night)

# 16  3/10/13 3:34 AM

Woman, 46
Spain
Fuerteventura
Seduction guru

mr_pharmacist wrote:

Yeah see you more as a hard rock Iron Maiden type

# 17  3/10/13 3:37 AM

Woman, 46
Spain
Fuerteventura
Seduction guru

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

Hotwife2 wrote:

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

I do

yes she is very good.  she went in kennels when I went to meet in sept but thats it. Too expensive to **** for kennels travel to london and have show tickets well at the mo anyways. Joseph will be in leeds so gonna book for the sat night so she wont mind me popping out for a couple of hrs.

Idea : See if there is a student that want some privacy and can do dog sit in your house, some beers and food in your house will do Cheaper and better than the kennel! Splash sleeps at home

# 18  3/10/13 6:17 AM

billygoat365 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United Kingdom
Newcastle
Seduction guru

Hotwife2 wrote:

billygoat365 wrote:

Oh tell us about the cast the production? Was at the Royal Opera? Must have been amazing

It was at Stoke's Regent Theatre. Ellen Kent is producing it on tour with Carmen as well.
Maria Tonina as Tosca, Sorin Lupo as Cavaradossi, and Vladimir Dragos as Scarpia.

# 19  3/10/13 6:35 AM

metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

Hotwife2 wrote:

mr_pharmacist wrote:

Yeah see you more as a hard rock Iron Maiden type

yeah..i'd go along wiv that...

# 20  3/10/13 11:33 AM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

Hotwife2 wrote:

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

Hotwife2 wrote:

Idea : See if there is a student that want some privacy and can do dog sit in your house, some beers and food in your house will do Cheaper and better than the kennel! Splash sleeps at home

I wouldnt relax would be constantly worrying that they were stealing my tv etc

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.