Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
rosewine This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 53
United Kingdom
Inverness
Casanova

kerry15844 wrote:

iv been with my partner for 4 years he as always like a drink but things got out of hand a few weeks ago and when he was drunk  he hit me i forgave him but now 4 weeks later he has left me he says he cant live with me cos he cant live with out drink i feel so used i mean its 1 thing tobe left for another women but he left me for drink and i just dont no where iwent wrong i cook clean and we had a great **** life but i just cant get my head round it but worse thing is he wont stop texting me my heads in bits

Get out of there and stay oout of there. Once he realises the impact of lifting his hands to you he ll never stop. Walk away, and never ever look back.

You are better than him and dont need that abuse.

# 22  9/25/12 8:12 PM

RitchieRich44 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

kerry15844 wrote:

hi every 1thank you for your kind words its really helped me iv now told him to leave me alone cos my **** and i dont need his crap he just not worth its hard but iv got my **** and thats all i need so thanks every 1

Good for you! Now stick to it ****

# 23  9/25/12 9:07 PM

ScotsBird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Flirt expert

kerry15844 wrote:

hi every 1thank you for your kind words its really helped me iv now told him to leave me alone cos my **** and i dont need his crap he just not worth its hard but iv got my **** and thats all i need so thanks every 1

I'm so glad to hear that Kerry, especially now that you've said that there are **** involved in the situation as well.  Be strong and remember why you made the choice that you did.  You've done the right thing ****

# 24  9/25/12 10:59 PM

funster This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 47
United Kingdom
Shrewsbury
Such a tease

kerry15844 wrote:

Atta girl Kerry . It is tough to say "**** Off" ( or similar) to someone you once loved but you have done the right thing. You are a very attractive woman who will no doubt meet someone who can rise to your standards and give you what you deserve. Good luck hunni

# 25  2/25/13 8:56 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
jhtte This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 48
New Zealand
Massey
Naughty newbie

RitchieRich44 wrote:

kerry15844 wrote:

iv been with my partner for 4 years he as always like a drink but things got out of hand a few weeks ago and when he was drunk  he hit me i forgave him but now 4 weeks later he has left me he says he cant live with me cos he cant live with out drink i feel so used i mean its 1 thing tobe left for another women but he left me for drink and i just dont no where iwent wrong i cook clean and we had a great **** life but i just cant get my head round it but worse thing is he wont stop texting me my heads in bits

Sounds like a classic case of domestic **** by a selfish neanderthal to me. Notice how I'm apportioning blame here? HE's got a need to drink, HE has hit you, HE has left you and yet you ask where YOU went wrong.
Give him an ultimatum if you believe the relationship worth saving. Either you're the most important thing in his life or its over. If you talk to your network provider they may be able to block texts from his phone, which might send the message back to him that you mean business.

Well said Richie clear case of she loves him but he loves someone else more, his loss, you deserve better girl...

# 26  2/27/13 1:56 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Rob7777777 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
Australia
Kempsey
Seduction guru

kerry15844 wrote:

Kerry,
At some point in the future you may hear from him saying "I'm off the grog, and I wanna come back".  Don't fall for it.  It'll take him many years of therapy and sobriety for him to be trusted not to drink again, this however doesn't help his base instinct that tells him it's ok to hit a woman.  That part of him can never change.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.