Does anyone find it as hard as me to find someone theyre attracted to?

# 1  2/10/13 11:17 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
amand77757 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Wallasey
Naughty newbie

Been on my own now nearly 3 years now and had no idea it'd be this difficult to find someone I am attracted to. I get messages, thats not the problem but the guys who message me are never what I'm looking for. Its not an age thing and I'm not wanting the mythical Mr Perfect, but in order to go beyond the first reply there needs to be something there that makes me think 'wow, he looks nice / interesting etc'. How do I find someone nice anyone? I know patience is a virtue and allthat but come on!! ha

# 2  2/10/13 11:37 PM

ScotsBird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Flirt expert

I don't think you can really determine it from just a couple of messages.  Initially people may be nervous, not showing their best side or their true character.  It can take some time to find the real person underneath the bravado that some people show online.  On here especially it can be disheartening for the men because of the overwhelming ratio of men to women so there might also be some kind of apathy on the male side of it towards the whole thing and getting a chat going can be difficult.  A physical like or dislike is one thing - we all probably have a "type" to some extent - but just as starting and maintaining a conversation with a stranger can be difficult in real life it can be just the same online.  Relax a bit and don't see every conversation as the start of a possible relationship.  Look on it as the potential to have at the least a new friend.  A bunch of my more successful relationships have started that way

# 3  2/10/13 11:42 PM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Wallasey
Naughty newbie

ScotsBird wrote:

I don't think you can really determine it from just a couple of messages.  Initially people may be nervous, not showing their best side or their true character.  It can take some time to find the real person underneath the bravado that some people show online.  On here especially it can be disheartening for the men because of the overwhelming ratio of men to women so there might also be some kind of apathy on the male side of it towards the whole thing and getting a chat going can be difficult.  A physical like or dislike is one thing - we all probably have a "type" to some extent - but just as starting and maintaining a conversation with a stranger can be difficult in real life it can be just the same online.  Relax a bit and don't see every conversation as the start of a possible relationship.  Look on it as the potential to have at the least a new friend.  A bunch of my more successful relationships have started that way

Yeah, a lot of that makes sense and I know online isnt really the best way to go. I only seem to attract over 60's with whom I dont have a lot in common :S Guess its a case of continue to live in hope haha

# 4  2/11/13 1:44 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Gavin009 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
Australia
Millers Point
Wicked charmer

Hello Amand, had a look at your profile everything is good except for the Capitals,it might be putting off some of the guys who are not married,but who might be afraid of a strong willed women. The other thing sometimes words on a screen can hide intentionly or unintentionly a prospective partner, try and meet them as soon as possible to check out the chemistry and the match of the words to the way they speak. I got the surprise of my life six months ago, met somebody who in my past I may have ignored. There I go again the chemistry story ahem.Interest on screen, meet to proceed or reject. And be patient and diligent, otherwise another clanger will occur in life.

# 5  2/11/13 3:55 AM

Ask him for a photo
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Seduction guru

mite also be that you women are TOO bloody far away, ie the wrong side of the world

# 6  2/11/13 10:00 AM

RitchieRich44 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find a Ritchie!

# 7  2/12/13 11:53 AM

holdens69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 51
Australia
Wyong
Naughty newbie

Yes I find it hard . You message to the girls . No replys   or 2 weeks later you have reply chat once then nothing. Do you think the women to  fussy or lonely just want chat. All women say want  some sort of relationship. Weather it be  chat or friends or  serious. What ever happens nothing eventuates. Most of the time women under the age of 30 years wink, hug kiss. Short  flirtly naughty messages. Half want your email address. Then you find out they are over seas. A lot in Nigeria or Ghana in Africa. Trainning to be ****. If you get involve with a woman from Africaian nation there eventually asking for money for plane ticket. After they have send you photos good looking **** model photos. When emailing watch the spelling and dialect comprehension it looks like two different people writing. A lot of the women on  the dating site say they live on east coast of Australia. To you give your email address start talking find that they are half way around the world.

Please refer to the link below which has several open threads on the subject of fakes/****.  It's helpful if all user comments can be kept together so please feel free to add any further concerns on one or all of the threads within the link.  moderator

http://www.benaughty.com/forum/Read-first/topic/37359

# 8  2/13/13 12:09 AM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Wallasey
Naughty newbie

Thankyou everyone who posted a reply Always good to get views on stuff. My prob is, I don't find anyone who msgs attractive enough to even meet - let alone get close enough to kiss or worse! Haha you do need some attraction to want to meet I think. Please some nice looking guys who aren't **** msg me then it may be different

# 9  2/13/13 1:19 AM

Ask him for a photo
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Seduction guru

amand77757 wrote:

Thankyou everyone who posted a reply Always good to get views on stuff. My prob is, I don't find anyone who msgs attractive enough to even meet - let alone get close enough to kiss or worse! Haha you do need some attraction to want to meet I think. Please some nice looking guys who aren't **** msg me then it may be different

good way to boost a guys ego

# 10  2/14/13 2:09 PM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Wallasey
Naughty newbie

rodsrule wrote:

amand77757 wrote:

good way to boost a guys ego

Honestly didnt mean to sound offensive, sorry. I guess we all have different preferences and the ones I prefer just havent turned up yet

# 11  2/14/13 2:47 PM

YourLastResort This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
London
Sweet talker

All I can add to the pot is to try to have fun looking and experimenting. I guess that most people don't find 'the one', especially on a web site like this where unfortunately men and women are often looking for very different things. There are some very good people on here, it just takes time to filter out the morons. If you find someone worthy of more than a chat and flirt, well that's a bonus. Good hunting.

# 12  2/14/13 5:17 PM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

sometimes we go to get a puppy ... we look at a load of labradors but choose the collie cos it has a certain something  ....    same in life really ........ all **** in their own way

# 13  2/14/13 10:39 PM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Wallasey
Naughty newbie

YourLastResort wrote:

All I can add to the pot is to try to have fun looking and experimenting. I guess that most people don't find 'the one', especially on a web site like this where unfortunately men and women are often looking for very different things. There are some very good people on here, it just takes time to filter out the morons. If you find someone worthy of more than a chat and flirt, well that's a bonus. Good hunting.

I get what you mean, about this website, have also yried several others too, which are more suited to finding someone for more thsn the obvious - still trying, but its getting old now almost 3 years later. Surely it'll be my turn soon ****

# 14  2/14/13 10:49 PM

keefer1097 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United Kingdom
Newport
Needs a spanking

amand77757 wrote:

YourLastResort wrote:

I get what you mean, about this website, have also yried several others too, which are more suited to finding someone for more thsn the obvious - still trying, but its getting old now almost 3 years later. Surely it'll be my turn soon ****

Your an attractive looking woman so bit surprised youhavent found something in 3 years , but hey we are all different in what we are looking for etc. Last Resort's advice is pretty sound , the only thing i would add is that the online dating scene is similar in some ways to real life...lotta weirdos out that/people u are not click with...thats life's lottery i guess

# 15  2/14/13 10:56 PM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Wallasey
Naughty newbie

keefer1097 wrote:

amand77757 wrote:

YourLastResort wrote:

Your an attractive looking woman so bit surprised youhavent found something in 3 years , but hey we are all different in what we are looking for etc. Last Resort's advice is pretty sound , the only thing i would add is that the online dating scene is similar in some ways to real life...lotta weirdos out that/people u are not click with...thats life's lottery i guess

It is like a lottery yeah, and I guess only a few ever win! I get loads of msgs dont get me wrong, but if theyre not the type I'm looking for/ attracted to then i cant take it further, GOT to be some attraction. Same as I send msgs and obv the guys arent attracted to me - works both ways. trying to remain hopeful.....

# 16  7/2/13 2:06 PM

Ask him for a photo
Sailtheworld2016 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 48
New Zealand
Wellington
Naughty newbie

God will have a man set aside for you, I'm sure

# 17  7/3/13 4:33 AM

A-Woman This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Spain
Fuerteventura
Seduction guru

Hi there,
Haven't read your profile but would suggest to be  specific on your likes and dislikes and what you are looking for.
" goal oriented' it might facilitate those guys that actually read profiles

From another perspective I have found several times that first online impression might be wrong.
I need fast, clever , fun associative mind. If somebody is slower  I used to discard inmediately.
Until I discover there are some very clever men, more introspectives, logical that after they feel comfortable they open themselves. So you can be up for a nice surprise

Good luck !

# 18  7/3/13 7:47 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

A-Woman wrote:

Hi there,
Haven't read your profile but would suggest to be  specific on your likes and dislikes and what you are looking for.
" goal oriented' it might facilitate those guys that actually read profiles

From another perspective I have found several times that first online impression might be wrong.
I need fast, clever , fun associative mind. If somebody is slower  I used to discard inmediately.
Until I discover there are some very clever men, more introspectives, logical that after they feel comfortable they open themselves. So you can be up for a nice surprise

Good luck !

Is there such an ****???

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.