Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

Why do some men droop when asked to put on a condom ?

# 21  3/25/12 5:44 PM

Posts: 1968
paul1100 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United Kingdom
Bolton
Wicked charmer

I don`t have a problem with them,except for when you have finished and you lay there for a while just kissing and stuff and you havn`t pulled out,but then,when you do,you realise you`ve left it in there

# 22  3/25/12 5:49 PM

Posts: 9237
aries51 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
****
Right goer

Marti01 wrote:

I had cause to discuss condoms with my **** some yers back he BRAGGED about how he never used them in his life. Men who are that selfish I have no doubt are not worth the effort of taking ones knickers off for in the first place, never mind to say controlling the gag reflex by giving head to! Bitter experience talking! Thank god NOT all guys are that stupid or selfish! Pregnancy is a very real issue for women along with stds how about all those **** heads who whinge about loss of sensation stop to think on about the loss of life they could bring about by landing someone with an unwanted **** assuming she actually got SOMETHING more than a rampant swimmer out of the **** experience in the first place. loss of sensation bahh most of those guys couldnt find the **** spot with a 3d map! I feel so sad for my **** the years of disappointment ahead of her!

he he   lol  ,im liking this   

# 23  3/25/12 5:51 PM

Posts: 9237
aries51 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
****
Right goer

I have to say I lost  all enthusiasm for another meet  following  a disaster  involving my insistence on wearing a condom  ,is it an age thing I wonder   ?

# 24  3/25/12 9:25 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 631
Brightloon This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Stafford
Sweet talker

OK.

Psychologically speaking I have to admit that I don't find it quite as nice with but having said that I have had some superb **** whilst wearing one and I would not have forgone that. Putting one on is a slight pause in the proceedings unless you are expert. However; it is heavy with anticipation and you do get the opportunity to think about what is about to come (sic).

I would never put a girl through something like Kads experience. That's just immature somehow. You have to take some responsibility for your **** - you can't put it all onto her. Also: as guys you better hope that a girl does not refuse the pill on medical grounds because some do. Long term pill use can mess things like thyroids up and make it difficult to get **** later so don't assume its a given.

Practically speaking I find that its important to get the right condom for you that fits well and allows the sensation to come through properly without feeling that you are wearing one. Nobody likes shagging through a Michelin inner tube but there is a good variety to go at these days so find what works and enjoy.

# 25  3/26/12 3:17 PM

Posts: 22
twinklytoesies This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 38
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Naughty newbie

I've never minded wearing condoms. The only thing that's ever bothered me is the break in proceedings, but as someone else said that can add to the anticipation. If you put some lube - or even spit - inside the tip before putting one on it feels much more natural and like you're not wearing one. I also found the 'Avanti' non-latex ones are good; they seem to feel nicer than regular ones and don't smell so bad.

# 26  2/7/13 11:20 PM

Posts: 1
DUNKY65 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United Kingdom
Kingston upon Thames
Naughty newbie

for me it.s not natural. guys like the feel of being inside a woman.
dont like the feel of a condom on me. it doesnt feel natural and is a big turn off

# 27  2/7/13 11:27 PM

Posts: 16124
ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

bloke once said to me  protect yourself at all cost

  if the bloke dont want to use a condom  tell him to go **** himself

# 28  2/7/13 11:38 PM

Posts: 12087
RitchieRich44 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

DUNKY65 wrote:

for me it.s not natural. guys like the feel of being inside a woman.
dont like the feel of a condom on me. it doesnt feel natural and is a big turn off

That is awesomely arrogant!

# 29  2/7/13 11:40 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 12990
Smike144 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Chester
Casanova

RitchieRich44 wrote:

DUNKY65 wrote:

for me it.s not natural. guys like the feel of being inside a woman.
dont like the feel of a condom on me. it doesnt feel natural and is a big turn off

That is awesomely arrogant!

No, it's not arrogant, it's just how he feels.....

I don't like wearing condoms either ...  but I will, and do

To refuse to wear a condom is being arrogant 

# 30  2/8/13 12:48 AM

Posts: 7362
Kadu12 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

Smike144 wrote:

RitchieRich44 wrote:

DUNKY65 wrote:

for me it.s not natural. guys like the feel of being inside a woman.
dont like the feel of a condom on me. it doesnt feel natural and is a big turn off

That is awesomely arrogant!

No, it's not arrogant, it's just how he feels.....

I don't like wearing condoms either ...  but I will, and do

To refuse to wear a condom is being arrogant 

To be or not to be....tis the answer to my question....

It tickle's me so much I can't even answer

# 31  2/8/13 2:15 AM

Posts: 45
easte95997 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 28
United Kingdom
Ipswich
Naughty newbie

I don't mind waring them but as said they de sensatise tho sometimes when I'm not thinking just about getting my rocks off. I'll put one on just so other half gets more stimuli, nt that my tounge don't get a good work out first during the fore play lol when ever I use that combo it never fails to make her quim quiver lol

# 32  2/8/13 5:04 AM

Posts: 11001
bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

gosh! I hate the things indide me BUT I do insist on them, its called SAFE ****...in answer to the OP, if a bloke got droopy at the suggestion of a condom, he aint worth the paper he wipes his **** on, after using your loo, if a guy fancies you that much, he will have put on the condom that quick, in the blink of an eye and most will do as you ask anyway when in the build up, well they do for me anyway, am arm lock usually does the trick

# 33  2/8/13 5:09 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 1
gemse2570 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 49
United Kingdom
Herne Bay
Naughty newbie

bustymalone wrote:

gosh! I hate the things indide me BUT I do insist on them, its called SAFE ****...in answer to the OP, if a bloke got droopy at the suggestion of a condom, he aint worth the paper he wipes his **** on, after using your loo, if a guy fancies you that much, he will have put on the condom that quick, in the blink of an eye and most will do as you ask anyway when in the build up, well they do for me anyway, am arm lock usually does the trick

He must have a problem downstairs

# 34  2/8/13 5:12 AM

Posts: 11001
bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

gemse2570 wrote:

bustymalone wrote:

gosh! I hate the things indide me BUT I do insist on them, its called SAFE ****...in answer to the OP, if a bloke got droopy at the suggestion of a condom, he aint worth the paper he wipes his **** on, after using your loo, if a guy fancies you that much, he will have put on the condom that quick, in the blink of an eye and most will do as you ask anyway when in the build up, well they do for me anyway, am arm lock usually does the trick

He must have a problem downstairs

don't you mean down the back stairs through the back passage..... DONT OPEN THAT DOOR!

# 35  2/8/13 5:31 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 331
Fayebluant This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 82
Ireland
Cork City
Such a tease

PUMPKINPOSITIVE wrote:

Condoms .. Like having  an aromatherapy session but keepig your coat on .

hmmmmmwouldnt it be more like having an aromatherapy session with your nose blocked? or taking a bath with your socks on?

# 36  2/8/13 5:41 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 331
Fayebluant This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 82
Ireland
Cork City
Such a tease

noyb wrote:

Interesting question.

For me it's simple. Loss of sensation. When he puts on a condom, the man loses the following;

    Sensation of friction

    Sensation of moistness

    Sensation of heat (less so)


Of these, the first is the most important. This diminuition of sensation also
has ramifications not just with regards to the man's pleasure but also the
ability to perform - the moment of passion now needs to be interrupted and
consciously or subconsciously the man now realizes that the most prized part of
his anatomy will not in fact get to go boldly where no man (or possibly quite a
few) has gone before but that the rubber will - he's just there to push the
rubber in. Do not underestimate the importance of direct male flesh on
female flesh contact. Would you like to kiss with a rubber dam between you and
your partner?

Sometimes I think back on the girls I've been with and have this nagging feeling
that I didn't really have **** with them if it was with a condom on.

From the woman's perspective, she only needs to deal with a slight loss of heat.
She still feels the friction and as she makes the moisture  or contains the
lube, she still gets to feel that too.

Now with complete strangers, obviously you are going to want to go down the
protection route - but if you've been with a girl for a few times and I trust
them/they trust me, then we are going to have to move towards condomless **** in
order to progress the relationship.

This has been a real problem for me in the past - I just didn't like condoms but
understood the need for them. So my solution was to use a female condom or
femidom - much bigger, lots of room to move around, the woman can put it in
first at the start of the session, friction and sloppiness abound and I'm a lot
happier. Of course, the girl may not be so happy as now she's the one who's lost
the sensation of friction.

Nowadays I am more comfortable with condoms but as I said, if I'm really into a
girl then at some stage the condom has to come off.

a finely articulated answer! I agree that if a relationship is to progress, well assuming its exclusive, there shouldnt be any need for condoms after a while! Though tbh I have no idea what would be an appropriate time in that case. I suspect that I have been far too accomadating in my past because I personally dont like the feel of them either but if its casual **** then really has a man got any right to demand the woman risk her health for his increased stimulation?

# 37  2/10/13 9:56 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 2
andyr This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
United Kingdom
Stone
Naughty newbie

could be nothing to do with the condom as such,just nerves as the moment approaches it happens

# 38  2/10/13 12:49 PM

Posts: 16124
ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

Fayebluant wrote:

noyb wrote:

Interesting question.

For me it's simple. Loss of sensation. When he puts on a condom, the man loses the following;

    Sensation of friction

    Sensation of moistness

    Sensation of heat (less so)


Of these, the first is the most important. This diminuition of sensation also
has ramifications not just with regards to the man's pleasure but also the
ability to perform - the moment of passion now needs to be interrupted and
consciously or subconsciously the man now realizes that the most prized part of
his anatomy will not in fact get to go boldly where no man (or possibly quite a
few) has gone before but that the rubber will - he's just there to push the
rubber in. Do not underestimate the importance of direct male flesh on
female flesh contact. Would you like to kiss with a rubber dam between you and
your partner?

Sometimes I think back on the girls I've been with and have this nagging feeling
that I didn't really have **** with them if it was with a condom on.

From the woman's perspective, she only needs to deal with a slight loss of heat.
She still feels the friction and as she makes the moisture  or contains the
lube, she still gets to feel that too.

Now with complete strangers, obviously you are going to want to go down the
protection route - but if you've been with a girl for a few times and I trust
them/they trust me, then we are going to have to move towards condomless **** in
order to progress the relationship.

This has been a real problem for me in the past - I just didn't like condoms but
understood the need for them. So my solution was to use a female condom or
femidom - much bigger, lots of room to move around, the woman can put it in
first at the start of the session, friction and sloppiness abound and I'm a lot
happier. Of course, the girl may not be so happy as now she's the one who's lost
the sensation of friction.

Nowadays I am more comfortable with condoms but as I said, if I'm really into a
girl then at some stage the condom has to come off.

a finely articulated answer! I agree that if a relationship is to progress, well assuming its exclusive, there shouldnt be any need for condoms after a while! Though tbh I have no idea what would be an appropriate time in that case. I suspect that I have been far too accomadating in my past because I personally dont like the feel of them either but if its casual **** then really has a man got any right to demand the woman risk her health for his increased stimulation?

hmm i kinda understand this  but the female condom is like a sainsburys carrier bag  and i expect just as useless

there are thinner condoms which allow  more feeling

what always amazes me from personal experience is when the man tries to convince me hes clean  and always careful yet when it comes down to it they never have a condom with them  fortunately  i always buy loads

# 39  2/10/13 12:55 PM

Posts: 16124
ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

Kadu12 wrote:

omg i love  mrs brown

# 40  2/23/14 9:55 PM

Posts: 12
Nigel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 42
United Kingdom
Bradford
Naughty newbie

aries51 wrote:

Any answers   ? 

Don't have a problem with them per se but I dont like them. Reason for me is I have never been able to reach **** while wearing one. Won't pretend to be hung like a donkey but I do last & if wearing a condom I can literally give up through exhaustion without reaching ****

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.