now i know why guys get no replies

# 21  12/8/09 10:06 AM

ElizaD This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 31
United Kingdom
Wellingborough
Seduction guru

m10910 wrote:

I know my profile is not complete. So can not complain i have had a lot email from people who not look at my profile. You can not tell if they are real not, and some send you email to contact them. Then ask you register ID confirmation on teenlovelive which they say is free but it NOT AT ALL FREE .
Also some of them say they from certain area but they are not one said she lived in Warwickshire but if you call Manchester as being near there. And more like that as well i found one who said she lived the uk i found her on another site she said she from new york.

These girls you are referring to are **** hun - there is a report button on their profile page, please use the function to state what your concerns are about this person and they will be investigated/removed by BN as appropriate.

# 22  12/8/09 10:06 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
kingwap This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 59
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Thoroughly indecent

What is an email,?opps wrong post......

# 23  12/8/09 10:06 AM

Guiltylove This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 30
United Kingdom
Poplar
Naughty newbie

I **** at english so is there a nice girl who want to teach me correctly english

Thanks a lot for the advice anyway ! That makes sense and it's logical actually but still good to remind.

I've tried to sent email to some girls but sometimes they don't have this option only ****.

Does it mean they are not member ?

# 24  12/8/09 10:06 AM

Johnny_Lovejoy This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Lambeth
Naughty newbie

Jeepers Creepers....I gotta deal with ****.....unwanted "hi" messages....pics of unsightly body parts....what is an online Romeo/Juliet to do..............??

I will say though that for the females all this unwanted "junk mail" should be magically turned into shoe shopping coupons and you'll never hear a lady complain about that..!!

# 25  12/8/09 10:06 AM

cheekysmile4 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 36
United Kingdom
Leicester
THE CONNOISSEUR

Johnny_Lovejoy wrote:

Jeepers Creepers....I gotta deal with ****.....unwanted "hi" messages....pics of unsightly body parts....what is an online Romeo/Juliet to do..............??

I will say though that for the females all this unwanted "junk mail" should be magically turned into shoe shopping coupons and you'll never hear a lady complain about that..!!

I love that you just used the phrase Jeepers Creepers. I'm so going to slip that into conversation at some point today.

Yep you've sussed out the way to a woman's heart with the shoes thing....you'll go far

# 26  12/8/09 10:06 AM

Bazza_68 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United Kingdom
Luton
Naughty newbie

Surely it's common sense to just be polite, take nothing for granted and start off with a simple hello and a compliment about their pivs or something isn't it?

# 27  12/8/09 10:06 AM

Ask him for a photo
jolly_rodger This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
United Kingdom
London
Such a tease

asialover1 wrote:

Frankly i was appalled. I am open and broad minded but it is pathetic....Try to make it inviting but not disgusting.

Rant start...
There is someone for everyone here.. i'm glad you found someone.

If a lady has a very saucy invitation in her profile, I think it would not be unreasonable to assume that she is seeking some filthy open one liners. The forums attract people who seem to prefer to use the mores subtle human ability of communication. There are plenty on girls out there (particularly for a bit of ****) who just want to be told what to do and get off on that. But as there are far less women who think like this compared to men(i.****. don't need gentle foreplay), the gender ratio is i guess 100+/1.. IMO the issue is when men, in their excitement, don't read ones profile and just blanket bomb very direct messages in an attempt to find that 1 in 100 girl.

Guys -if you've got a half decent profile and a pic, just hanging out late over the weekend 'online ****' gives you a pretty good chance of a bit of **** (if that what you like). The forums are more interactive and 'mature' with people knowing themselves/what they want and the best way to go about getting it. This 'maturity' can can translate as a bit elitist and a reaction against the **** instincts that dominate the chat side of BN with men directly demanding what they want immediately. With a plentiful response of women who are happy to comply as long as resources are exchanged for favours. Different people / different resources...

Like i said there is someone for everyone here.. just be yourself = happy. (go around expecting everyone to be like yourself = sad)

--and yes I am being a bit of a troll   (I'm wearing flame-retardant Y-fronts ) - rant over (& that will be another thread i've killed -doh)..

# 28  12/8/09 10:06 AM

Geoff8 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 61
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Naughty newbie

I am probably the last person to to be replying to this as my sucess rate is zero, and it is very difficult for men even an oldie like me who has a lot of experience with women to get to understand the psyche of a woman, show me a man who says he can and i will show you a misguided fool. As a man you view the womens profiles and what you read is totally misleading " come and **** me" "i want it now " and other implied innuendos when in actual fact the women are using the anonymity of the site to display a trait that is totally out of character to their normal behaviour so that when they recieve mail from a deluded male they take offence. i have also found that when i have been using text chat women are unable to put together more than two words at once "**** me" "do it to me" then they disappear into a **** world looking for some other gulible male to bring them to climax. however i have had advice from some women on this site whom i respect and they know who they are and i am learning fast. i have found that winks are useless you must have contact by mail. i have recently sent mail to a local woman and asked if she wanted to talk to me and i gave her a choice did she want to just talk saucy or friendly or a mixture of both when we got to know each other she replied that it was refreshing to have a man that did not want to **** her immediately but wanted just to talk.
The saga is ongoing i may or i may not get what i want but at least we are talking

# 29  10/23/09 1:42 PM

Nitebird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Gloucester
Needs a spanking

Another thing that attracts us to a man and thus having SOME kind of chance on here would that they, in all their 115 posts, say at least ONE thing constructive or intelligent!

This is getting tiresome

# 30  12/8/09 10:06 AM

Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Gloucester
Needs a spanking

jolly_rodger wrote:

asialover1 wrote:

Frankly i was appalled. I am open and broad minded but it is pathetic....Try to make it inviting but not disgusting.

Rant start...
There is someone for everyone here.. i'm glad you found someone.

If a lady has a very saucy invitation in her profile, I think it would not be unreasonable to assume that she is seeking some filthy open one liners. The forums attract people who seem to prefer to use the mores subtle human ability of communication. There are plenty on girls out there (particularly for a bit of ****) who just want to be told what to do and get off on that. But as there are far less women who think like this compared to men(i.****. don't need gentle foreplay), the gender ratio is i guess 100+/1.. IMO the issue is when men, in their excitement, don't read ones profile and just blanket bomb very direct messages in an attempt to find that 1 in 100 girl.

Guys -if you've got a half decent profile and a pic, just hanging out late over the weekend 'online ****' gives you a pretty good chance of a bit of **** (if that what you like). The forums are more interactive and 'mature' with people knowing themselves/what they want and the best way to go about getting it. This 'maturity' can can translate as a bit elitist and a reaction against the **** instincts that dominate the chat side of BN with men directly demanding what they want immediately. With a plentiful response of women who are happy to comply as long as resources are exchanged for favours. Different people / different resources...

Like i said there is someone for everyone here.. just be yourself = happy. (go around expecting everyone to be like yourself = sad)

--and yes I am being a bit of a troll   (I'm wearing flame-retardant Y-fronts ) - rant over (& that will be another thread i've killed -doh)..

I like you

# 31  10/23/09 2:15 PM

Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Gloucester
Needs a spanking

People that actually find this sort of thing disgusting usually leave quietly. Why on earth you are here when you are obviously NOT finding what it is you are after is such a mystery to all of us.
I reiterate. If you are NOT happy with this site and the people who ARE happy here. I suggest you do the most simple thing and don't log on. Or is that TOO simple?

# 32  12/8/09 10:06 AM

Ask him for a photo
j_phoenix This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 33
United Kingdom
Canonbury
Naughty newbie

i have a had few replies from really beautiful girls..

then after a few emails of chat they say you have to register on some site to show you are 'safe to meet' which is a load of boll#cks

i was well up for joining this but i just never get any real replies

# 33  12/8/09 10:06 AM

Ask him for a photo
jolly_rodger This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
United Kingdom
London
Such a tease

I have two pairs of wings made out of wax and feathers for us. 

>i<

(bring flame-retardant Y-fronts)

# 34  12/8/09 10:06 AM

naughtyingu This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 31
United Kingdom
Swindon
Naughty newbie

Its really hard to get the right message, different girls want different things... the irony of my experience is on a previous site i met a ****, a widow and a grandma...

# 35  1/17/10 2:37 PM

mazson This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
United Kingdom
Birmingham
Sweet talker

also try to spend better/more time with the genuine ones, and learn how to spot the others.

# 36  1/17/10 6:59 PM

dbtkenny This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
United Kingdom
Seduction guru

naughtyingu wrote:

Its really hard to get the right message, different girls want different things... the irony of my experience is on a previous site i met a ****, a widow and a grandma...

Your are so right finding a message that someone will like and make them want to get back you is hard. The more info lady you give us the better message you get. Ok you still get the I want to **** message. But then the men that think you are a person and not just a bit of meat, have more to work with. I read the persons profile and try and send them a message just for then, say hello say they look nice and a bit about them and me. Some will like this way some will not to the ones that so not no biggy to me, there is nothing wrong with old fashion manners I say.

# 37  3/30/10 3:30 PM

anglotex This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 51
United Kingdom
Reading
Naughty newbie

I find this topic interesting and actually went through the entire thread to see what people had to say.

First, the women are right.  Look at what the profile says for the woman you want to talk to/chat to/meet/ enjoy **** and S&M/whatever .. The clues are all there.  But if you don't get a response, my advice is to try again.  I'm meeting a woman tonight simply because, after waiting a week for a response, I sent a follow-up.  I didn't rant about the lack of response, just said I was trying to catch up and was still interested.

Second, there are probably 20, 30, 50 times as many men as women here.  Our emails arrive by the score and I've had women tell me that after the first dozen miserable emails they have occasionally just deleted everything in a fit of pique.  Again, one email probably won't do the job.  Be willing to work for it.  They're not waiting home **** for you, just you, to knock on the door.  I used to get upset about the lack of replies until I did some basic maths.  If your message is one of 50 she receives that day it had better be damned good or just strike the right note.  In the end, it's all luck and persistence.

Lastly, this site is here so we can have fun.  So what if I've sent 100 messages and gotten 10 replies?  What have I done with those replies?  I've been here for about 6-8 months and would consider myself very successful because I choose to define what success is.  I've made more friends than lovers but have found both.  I don't push, I don't rant, I don't ask for a f**k .. I just talk to the women.  And they talk back.  And, for the record, there are loads of women in the 35-45 range to talk to and that's where I've had the most success.

This is my first post here but probably not my last.  And you'll find that I'm verbose and wordy.  But I just thought I'd stick my oar into the water and say what I thought.

See you around
Anglo

# 38  3/30/10 3:51 PM

duff777 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 63
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Seduction guru

anglotex wrote:

I find this topic interesting and actually went through the entire thread to see what people had to say.

First, the women are right.  Look at what the profile says for the woman you want to talk to/chat to/meet/ enjoy **** and S&M/whatever .. The clues are all there.  But if you don't get a response, my advice is to try again.  I'm meeting a woman tonight simply because, after waiting a week for a response, I sent a follow-up.  I didn't rant about the lack of response, just said I was trying to catch up and was still interested.

Second, there are probably 20, 30, 50 times as many men as women here.  Our emails arrive by the score and I've had women tell me that after the first dozen miserable emails they have occasionally just deleted everything in a fit of pique.  Again, one email probably won't do the job.  Be willing to work for it.  They're not waiting home **** for you, just you, to knock on the door.  I used to get upset about the lack of replies until I did some basic maths.  If your message is one of 50 she receives that day it had better be damned good or just strike the right note.  In the end, it's all luck and persistence.

Lastly, this site is here so we can have fun.  So what if I've sent 100 messages and gotten 10 replies?  What have I done with those replies?  I've been here for about 6-8 months and would consider myself very successful because I choose to define what success is.  I've made more friends than lovers but have found both.  I don't push, I don't rant, I don't ask for a f**k .. I just talk to the women.  And they talk back.  And, for the record, there are loads of women in the 35-45 range to talk to and that's where I've had the most success.

This is my first post here but probably not my last.  And you'll find that I'm verbose and wordy.  But I just thought I'd stick my oar into the water and say what I thought.

See you around
Anglo

Hi and welcome ,hope enjoy

# 39  5/13/10 11:25 AM

BlueEyedVixen This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
Australia
Newcastle
Wicked charmer

mudstuffin wrote:

Well, I'm much more polite and have had no responses.

"Please can I f***, thanks".

Actually, I have had one reply so far, so I can't complain as I'm such a n00b!

Personally I really like "please" and "thank you's"... and I'm very fond of nobs... 

# 40  5/13/10 11:33 AM

bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

I would be a **** worried if each man who posted to me, studied my profile first diligently.......theres always friends re-united

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.