# 61  1/11/13 10:37 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
amand77757 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Wallasey
Naughty newbie

Thankyou GAvin  - getting the balance isnt it. Stir with care, thankyou too - for what its worth, I think you do give good advice

# 62  1/12/13 1:57 PM

Ask her for a photo
StirWIthCare This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 62
Australia
Gladstone
Such a tease

amand77757 wrote:

Thankyou GAvin  - getting the balance isnt it. Stir with care, thankyou too - for what its worth, I think you do give good advice

It is going to work out.... with less worry and more moving forward...

I do wish you well.....

# 63  1/12/13 2:56 PM

Ask her for a photo
J-11 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

zaenia wrote:

RitchieRich44 wrote:

zaenia wrote:

Hi Amand....you never mentioned how long you two were chatting? Is he married? Got ****? You mentioned distance...is he not in the UK then? All of these factors would play a role in how things panned out really.
Honestly speaking....2 weeks and no contact? That really does not bode well. Especially if the texts you have sent has gone unanswered. How about calling him? Talk direct? He'd have to be **** or at ****'s door if he is unable to drop a text once atleast to set your mind at ease!

Forget the wanker....if he gets into contact with you then you can ask why the silence and make a decision on whether you still deem him worth the effort. But for him to cut off all contact like that...with no explaination....well...like I said...wanker!!!

Chin up hon...men can be bastards! And this one ain't worth you wasting another tear on.

We can? Yeah, permission!

PMSL....as if a man ever needed permission to be an ****!

Hi five

# 64  1/12/13 3:06 PM

Hotwife2 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Spain
Fuerteventura
Seduction guru

Welcom J11

And Z  jjjjj

# 65  2/5/13 3:10 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
jhtte This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 48
New Zealand
Massey
Naughty newbie

With all due respect, move on honey and thank god there was no intimate **** activity involved (glass half full)because it could have been more devastating and painful for you... Honestly no one said life was meant to be EASY but I promise you this(I'll even bet my life on it) that another man will come along however, you may have to continue kissing a few frogs to find your prince. For future reference my friend (if I may), if you really truely want to find out if a man wants you for who you are and not what's in your panties, DO NOT, under any circumstances whatsoever TOUCH his **** (there are other ways a man can pleasure a woman) however if you do happen to find a MAN who is prepared to be intimate and pleasure you regardless of his own **** needs and desires for at least a YEAR or two to make sure, keep him (you have had worse)and give him a chance because he at least gives a toss about YOU... BUT remember that WORDS are CHEAP, actions ALWAYS speak louder... Good luck, take care and be safe. John

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.