Strictly starts soon - so Gossip and excitement ??

# 61  11/4/12 10:19 PM

ScotsBird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Flirt expert

keefer1097 wrote:

Thought Colin was very unlucky yo go 2nite...Richard deserved to be in the dance off because of staurday's Disarrrster...but thought Victoria and Fearn where way worse than Colin

Plus lost both the blonde bombshells now in 2 weeks ..Ola and Kristina

Yes, I agree but in the dance off Richard was definitely better.  Victoria looked as if she would rather have been anywhere else but there on Saturday night and Fern is just plain boring with her dancing.

# 62  11/4/12 11:11 PM

keefer1097 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United Kingdom
Newport
Needs a spanking

ScotsBird wrote:

keefer1097 wrote:

Thought Colin was very unlucky yo go 2nite...Richard deserved to be in the dance off because of staurday's Disarrrster...but thought Victoria and Fearn where way worse than Colin

Plus lost both the blonde bombshells now in 2 weeks ..Ola and Kristina

Yes, I agree but in the dance off Richard was definitely better.  Victoria looked as if she would rather have been anywhere else but there on Saturday night and Fern is just plain boring with her dancing.

Agree Richard performed better in the dance off mind u Nicky was poor also,,forgot about him

Best remain Denise and louis..although Dani was fab sat 2

# 63  11/4/12 11:17 PM

ambrosia69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

Richard looked smug tonight, made my skin crawl he isn't a very good dancer. Shame Colin went he was not the worst by far just a shame he was unable to up his dance tonight. What a lovely speech he gave too.

# 64  11/4/12 11:19 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Miss_Lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

Michael Vaughan wasnt to bad yesterday either with his ballroom. Next week shall be interesting as he is back to Latin. Nicky does seem to be improving. Victoria I think she is suffering from nerves, I guess her and louis are the least celebrity types and not used to big audiences watching them normally (excluding the olympics). think she needs a nip or two of whisky to calm her nerves. 

I didnt think Lisa was as good as she has been but they are all doing pretty well will be hard to pick a winner next week at the halfway point.

# 65  11/4/12 11:21 PM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

ambrosia69 wrote:

Richard looked smug tonight, made my skin crawl he isn't a very good dancer. Shame Colin went he was not the worst by far just a shame he was unable to up his dance tonight. What a lovely speech he gave too.

Yes he seems to be a real gentlemen. Was watching him in arrow last night. before strictly I had never heard of him and now he keeps popping up in things I am watching

# 66  11/11/12 8:08 PM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

anyone suprised at fern been the one to go? and shocker hey Kimberley walsh been in the dance off!

Oh and does anyone else think claudia winkleman is a funny colour?

# 67  11/11/12 8:14 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

anyone suprised at fern been the one to go? and shocker hey Kimberley walsh been in the dance off!

I think Claudia is strange all over lol she reminds me of a drag artist with he eye make up

no way should Kimberley have been in the dance off, thank goodness shes through

# 68  11/11/12 8:56 PM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

ambrosia69 wrote:

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

I think Claudia is strange all over lol she reminds me of a drag artist with he eye make up

I used to quite like her as a presenter but now I think she has lost too much weight, looks a funny colour and pulls ridculous faces. I like the drag artist comment

I had a feeling that when there was just the three left michael would go through. Suprised really cos I thought all the young girls would be voting for a girls aloud member she definately didnt deserve to be there tho that been said they all scored pretty well last night

# 69  11/11/12 10:45 PM

Man, 46
United Kingdom
Newport
Needs a spanking

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

ambrosia69 wrote:

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

I used to quite like her as a presenter but now I think she has lost too much weight, looks a funny colour and pulls ridculous faces. I like the drag artist comment

I had a feeling that when there was just the three left michael would go through. Suprised really cos I thought all the young girls would be voting for a girls aloud member she definately didnt deserve to be there tho that been said they all scored pretty well last night

Had to be Fern or Michael to go...Richard was in the frame again too....Agree Kimberley shoudlnt have been in the Dance off ...Hey joys of public voting

I like Claudia..bit weird etc ,,my kinda gal lol

# 70  11/11/12 11:00 PM

N_Owl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 47
United Kingdom
Altrincham
Wicked charmer

keefer1097 wrote:

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

ambrosia69 wrote:

Had to be Fern or Michael to go...Richard was in the frame again too....Agree Kimberley shoudlnt have been in the Dance off ...Hey joys of public voting

I'm probably being cynical but I got the feeling that Kimberley was only in the dance off to justify the judges voting Fern off the program (and avoiding a public backlash in the process).

As for Claudia, she looks a **** thin, but is wonderfully off her trolly - Please, please could we have her co presenting the show all the time instead of Bruce!

Owl

# 71  11/12/12 6:30 PM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

N_Owl wrote:

keefer1097 wrote:

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

I'm probably being cynical but I got the feeling that Kimberley was only in the dance off to justify the judges voting Fern off the program (and avoiding a public backlash in the process).

As for Claudia, she looks a **** thin, but is wonderfully off her trolly - Please, please could we have her co presenting the show all the time instead of Bruce!

Owl

oh god no that would put me right off watching

# 72  11/12/12 7:17 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

N_Owl wrote:

keefer1097 wrote:

Owl

oh god no that would put me right off watching

Claudia is far better than that egotistical fool Brucie, he tries to grab all the limelight and is forever ramming his stupid catchphrases down our throats. They were never cool or clever even the first time he uttered them

# 73  11/18/12 8:39 PM

Man, 46
United Kingdom
Newport
Needs a spanking

Richard gone at last Victoria should have been in the dance off mind , as Nicky wasnt too bad this week

Denise and Dani were the best this week imo

# 74  11/18/12 8:47 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

keefer1097 wrote:

Richard gone at last Victoria should have been in the dance off mind , as Nicky wasnt too bad this week

Denise and Dani were the best this week imo

thank goodness Mr Smug went. Nicky was good

Victoria might be in the dance off next week!

# 75  12/15/12 9:34 PM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

anyone watch this tonight  go lisa go

# 76  12/15/12 9:42 PM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

I unfortunately think it will be louis or lisa to go out tomorrow and not make the final. I wish it would be Denise but she is not gonna lose a dance off is she. Really cannot take to her.

Who do u think is gonna win. I'd like Kimberley to win

# 77  12/15/12 9:43 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

I unfortunately think it will be louis or lisa to go out tomorrow and not make the final. I wish it would be Denise but she is not gonna lose a dance off is she. Really cannot take to her.

Who do u think is gonna win. I'd like Kimberley to win

kmberly deserves to win   i like flavia  but i think lisa tomw will go

# 78  12/22/12 7:28 PM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

so who do you think is going to win? I'd like Kimberly to win, failing that louis or danni.

Just do not like denise **** outen, comments tonight saying she danced like a professional, she is a professional she was dance trained ffs

I do like James Jordan tho and Id like to see him win just not with her

# 79  12/22/12 8:45 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

so who do you think is going to win? I'd like Kimberly to win, failing that louis or danni.

Just do not like denise **** outen, comments tonight saying she danced like a professional, she is a professional she was dance trained ffs

I do like James Jordan tho and Id like to see him win just not with her

i love flavia  shes so graceful   hope denise dont win but.....

# 80  12/22/12 10:25 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

yay  flavia and lewis won 

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.