Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

Fun @ 30

# 21  9/19/12 1:44 PM

Posts: 8129
zaenia This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

MsAngel_wings wrote:

30 is a number like any other but we can't argue that biologically our  body is changing?
By this point I want to be more ****, confident and hate to say it but more in place????

You'll get there

# 22  9/19/12 1:45 PM

Posts: 16124
ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

MsAngel_wings wrote:

30 is a number like any other but we can't argue that biologically our  body is changing?
By this point I want to be more ****, confident and hate to say it but more in place????

have to work at it a lot more at my age but since my op i am certainly in better shape now thank god    dont stress about age  ....it happens to us all

# 23  11/23/12 8:18 PM

Posts: 7468
MsAngel_wings This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 31
United Kingdom
Uxbridge
Needs a spanking

Another year close to ending and I'm getting closer to the big 30!!! Surely by now after I have had words with myself it's just another number.... It should make sense???

# 24  11/23/12 8:20 PM

Posts: 59683
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

MsAngel_wings wrote:

I'm sure majority of you know that I am not looking forward to turning 30 next year another year older and a milestone.
However my friends tell me that it's a time to celebrate? Your more confident and also have a higher **** drive.

Who agrees? As I'm still having doubts....

Is that my problem and to think I have been blaming HM

# 25  11/23/12 8:23 PM

Posts: 7468
MsAngel_wings This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 31
United Kingdom
Uxbridge
Needs a spanking

TalentedAngel wrote:

MsAngel_wings wrote:

I'm sure majority of you know that I am not looking forward to turning 30 next year another year older and a milestone.
However my friends tell me that it's a time to celebrate? Your more confident and also have a higher **** drive.

Who agrees? As I'm still having doubts....

Is that my problem and to think I have been blaming HM

It would appear so lol

# 26  11/23/12 11:52 PM

Posts: 6227
keefer1097 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United Kingdom
Newport
Needs a spanking

MsAngel_wings wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

MsAngel_wings wrote:

I'm sure majority of you know that I am not looking forward to turning 30 next year another year older and a milestone.
However my friends tell me that it's a time to celebrate? Your more confident and also have a higher **** drive.

Who agrees? As I'm still having doubts....

Is that my problem and to think I have been blaming HM

It would appear so lol

Celebrate the big day with the right person just sayin is all u ..have a gr8 w/**** ****

# 27  11/24/12 6:54 AM

Posts: 8129
zaenia This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

MsAngel_wings wrote:

Another year close to ending and I'm getting closer to the big 30!!! Surely by now after I have had words with myself it's just another number.... It should make sense???

Ms Wings....don't stress it...honestly! Atleast it ain't 40

# 28  11/24/12 7:37 AM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 768
Tulula50 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 19
Australia
Kew
Sweet talker

zaenia wrote:

MsAngel_wings wrote:

Another year close to ending and I'm getting closer to the big 30!!! Surely by now after I have had words with myself it's just another number.... It should make sense???

Ms Wings....don't stress it...honestly! Atleast it ain't 40

Ladies!....with any luck you're* over it by 50!!   

# 29  11/24/12 7:42 AM

Posts: 8129
zaenia This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

Tulula50 wrote:

zaenia wrote:

MsAngel_wings wrote:

Another year close to ending and I'm getting closer to the big 30!!! Surely by now after I have had words with myself it's just another number.... It should make sense???

Ms Wings....don't stress it...honestly! Atleast it ain't 40

Ladies!....with any luck you're* over it by 50!!   

I'd rather not be over anything At 80 I still wanna be chasing the old boys in the nursing homes

# 30  11/24/12 9:06 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 2056
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Seduction guru

zaenia wrote:

Tulula50 wrote:

zaenia wrote:


Ms Wings....don't stress it...honestly! Atleast it ain't 40

Ladies!....with any luck you're* over it by 50!!   

I'd rather not be over anything At 80 I still wanna be chasing the old boys in the nursing homes

so long as you can remmber why you are casing them

# 31  11/24/12 10:40 AM

Posts: 16124
ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

forget age   i do  till im reminded of it  lol

# 32  11/24/12 11:32 AM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 768
Tulula50 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 19
Australia
Kew
Sweet talker

Tulula50 wrote:

zaenia wrote:

MsAngel_wings wrote:

Another year close to ending and I'm getting closer to the big 30!!! Surely by now after I have had words with myself it's just another number.... It should make sense???

Ms Wings....don't stress it...honestly! Atleast it ain't 40

Ladies!....with any luck you're* over it by 50!!   

I meant your over being worried about it and just do it!! Carpe diem stuff....

# 33  3/15/13 1:10 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 2049
Rob7777777 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
Australia
Kempsey
Seduction guru

MsAngel_wings wrote:

30 is a number like any other but we can't argue that biologically our  body is changing?
By this point I want to be more ****, confident and hate to say it but have my life more in place???

By knowing what you want you have already achieved the majority of these goals Ms AW

# 34  7/9/13 11:59 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 241
Will-****-Wonka This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 31
United Kingdom
Johnstone
Such a tease

Ive just turned 30 and i can honestly say i don't really feel much different, i wasn't worried about it either, a mate of mine turned 30 2 year ago and since then he has gone on a down hil spiral trying to live as if he's still 21, hanging around with lad of that age, taking all sorts of drugs to fit in with the crowd and just basically repressin his true age. its pretty sad to watch and he was really frettin about the big 3 0

# 35  7/10/13 12:42 AM

Posts: 12087
RitchieRich44 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

I think MsAW has resolved her doubts now she is 30!

# 36  7/10/13 8:11 AM

Posts: 59683
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

RitchieRich44 wrote:

I think MsAW has resolved her doubts now she is 30!

She sure has, poor man hasn't even the energy to get out of bed

# 37  7/18/13 9:34 PM

Posts: 7468
MsAngel_wings This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 31
United Kingdom
Uxbridge
Needs a spanking

It great to be 30! even though I didn't really have a choice in the matter!

# 38  7/18/13 10:11 PM

Posts: 390
Owen7676 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 38
United Kingdom
****
Such a tease

MsAngel_wings wrote:

It great to be 30! even though I didn't really have a choice in the matter!

I'm guessing its your birthday!
Many happy returns **** women in their 30's can be extremely hot
Except for miss L she's ICE cold! Lol

# 39  7/18/13 10:16 PM

Posts: 7468
MsAngel_wings This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 31
United Kingdom
Uxbridge
Needs a spanking

Aww thank you very belated wishes but you wouldn't know that!

# 40  7/18/13 10:37 PM

Posts: 390
Owen7676 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 38
United Kingdom
****
Such a tease

MsAngel_wings wrote:

Aww thank you very belated wishes but you wouldn't know that!

Oh,how belated is belated?

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.