Karoake and me singing!

# 1  12/18/08 4:17 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Whatyouneed698 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 27
United Kingdom

Such a tease

Now, last night was the staff party. Everyone got drunk very quickly, but i suspect that was because many people had been having 'pre-staff party' parties before they arrived. Dresses, high heels, killer looks, good looking women everywhere and I arrived with two on my arms! I was dressed in a designer suit which cost a fair bit lol, had my hair gelled, my stud in, was already on the way to drunken naughtiness as I'd been with twelve girls at my friends house having cocktails and getting ready.

What a night! I finally came out of my shell as I'm so nervous and have such low esteem when it comes to standing in front of people I normally melt and unfold and chaos happens. But with some JDs down me and feeling like a superstar wearing a nice suit, I started something off and sung seven songs on the karoake machine! I got cheers, people dancing on the dancefloor with me and I was in my element! I was singing one song after another, such was the demand for me to keep going!

My first ever karoake song was 'Should I stay or should I go?' By the Clash.

Yay for me!

Any of you ever had good memories of breaking out of your shell and taking that mic?

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.