# 1  9/24/12 12:43 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
pitbull12329 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

Soo Former England captain John Terry has announced he is retired from playing for England . . .On the eve of the day the FA will deceide if they should charge him with using racial and/or abusive language or not

He says  ‘I feel the FA, in pursuing charges against me where I have already been cleared in a court of law, have made my position with the national team untenable

‘Representing and captaining my country is what I dreamed of as a boy and it has been a truly great honour. I have always given my all and it breaks my heart to make this decision. I wish Roy and the team every success for the future.’

Now i rate Terry as a player . . Great defender, leader, captain . . .As a person he isnt anything to be proud of . . .He has a long history of controversies. .  . .

Sooo my theory on his retirement  . . .Why he choose this day . . .He knows he will be charged, So he wont play for England again anyway. He can continue to protest his innocence till the day he drops. Saying he was victimised or whatever by the FA . . .If England to poorly at the next world cup r dont qualify people will surely harp on about what if Terry had of been there . . Good for his ego . . .

Thoughts

# 2  9/24/12 6:39 AM

metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

pitbull12329 wrote:

Soo Former England captain John Terry has announced he is retired from playing for England . . .On the eve of the day the FA will deceide if they should charge him with using racial and/or abusive language or not

He says  ‘I feel the FA, in pursuing charges against me where I have already been cleared in a court of law, have made my position with the national team untenable

‘Representing and captaining my country is what I dreamed of as a boy and it has been a truly great honour. I have always given my all and it breaks my heart to make this decision. I wish Roy and the team every success for the future.’

Now i rate Terry as a player . . Great defender, leader, captain . . .As a person he isnt anything to be proud of . . .He has a long history of controversies. .  . .

Sooo my theory on his retirement  . . .Why he choose this day . . .He knows he will be charged, So he wont play for England again anyway. He can continue to protest his innocence till the day he drops. Saying he was victimised or whatever by the FA . . .If England to poorly at the next world cup r dont qualify people will surely harp on about what if Terry had of been there . . Good for his ego . . .

Thoughts

and wot IF we do qualify...

# 3  9/24/12 8:31 AM

Ask him for a photo
Smike144 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Chester
Casanova

metallica16 wrote:

pitbull12329 wrote:

Thoughts

The guy's beena  **** man walking for many years, and I have to diagree about being a great captain.
A captain should lead by example both on and off the pitch, and he's done **** to show this

# 4  9/24/12 11:01 AM

YourLastResort This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
London
Sweet talker

Smike144 wrote:

metallica16 wrote:

pitbull12329 wrote:

Thoughts

The guy's beena  **** man walking for many years, and I have to diagree about being a great captain.
A captain should lead by example both on and off the pitch, and he's done **** to show this

I can't say I'll miss him. Although if I was throwing something his way, even if it was just abuse, it might be a different story!

# 5  9/24/12 12:03 PM

Ask him for a photo
stevenotts12345 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 47
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Naughty newbie

The world is so against him isnt it? Talk about a lack of self awareness, mind boggling arrogance imho.

# 6  9/24/12 12:11 PM

smartyarse This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
Ireland
Mullingar
Been Naughtiest

great footballer yes, great captain no.

sleeping with another players woman and racially abusing a player are not the traits of a good captain and leader

# 7  9/24/12 3:28 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

Seems people dont think he was a great captain . . .OK he shagged his mates **** . . Wrong but she was his mates **** . . And the stats show him to be the most succesful england captain based on matches won.  ..With Terry as captain england won 65% of matches . . . and England lost the fewest amount of games. . 11.7%.  .. .Stats show he WAS the best england captain ever . . If people agree or disagree stats dont lie

# 8  9/24/12 8:10 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Miss_Lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

pitbull12329 wrote:

Seems people dont think he was a great captain . . .OK he shagged his mates **** . . Wrong but she was his mates **** . . And the stats show him to be the most succesful england captain based on matches won.  ..With Terry as captain england won 65% of matches . . . and England lost the fewest amount of games. . 11.7%.  .. .Stats show he WAS the best england captain ever . . If people agree or disagree stats dont lie

where was he leading I think thats rubbish its just an armband. He has absolutely no leadership skills and as for setting a good example pffft I think osama bin laden is the only person who would think he has set a good example.

Good riddence I say

# 9  9/24/12 8:39 PM

overweightbutsexy53 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Cooden
Naughty newbie

Terry as a footballer - excellent and a captain good - in fact as a role model on the pitch he would be seen as a player who would do everything for his team - maybe too much sometimes. If you want a player to be on your side there would be not many better. In a world of no loyalty Terry has played for all his career at Chelsea (OK well paid for it) but not many players can say that. However off the pitch he is also the last person you want on your side - in fact you want him as many miles away as possible and the last person you want to meet - having said you can also add many other footballers in the same bracket - including god's gift to the press Gerrard who has been convicted

# 10  9/24/12 9:58 PM

keefer1097 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United Kingdom
Newport
Needs a spanking

smartyarse wrote:

great footballer yes, great captain no.

sleeping with another players woman and racially abusing a player are not the traits of a good captain and leader

agree with Smarty on this one great captain's lead by example...something Terry has rarely done

# 11  9/24/12 10:34 PM

overweightbutsexy53 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Cooden
Naughty newbie

seems a problem with all choices for captain - none of them lead with good examples - we probably miss Mr Beckham

# 12  9/27/12 4:18 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

Been found guilty this afternoon . .Given a 4match ban and a 225000pound fine . . . .

Not enough. . . .Should be a 6month ban and a 5million pound fine. . . .That would send a message. . .

# 13  9/27/12 5:07 PM

YourLastResort This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
London
Sweet talker

pitbull12329 wrote:

Been found guilty this afternoon . .Given a 4match ban and a 225000pound fine . . . .

Not enough. . . .Should be a 6month ban and a 5million pound fine. . . .That would send a message. . .

I think that much money and a four match ban is a pretty clear message. Unfortunately there are no laws against being a tosser or they could have got him on that a long time ago.

# 14  9/27/12 6:32 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

YourLastResort wrote:

pitbull12329 wrote:

I think that much money and a four match ban is a pretty clear message. Unfortunately there are no laws against being a tosser or they could have got him on that a long time ago.

I disagree. . .He earns reportedly 150.000pounds a week . . .So less then two weeks wages . . And to be honest i doubt he will **** it . . His good friend Roman will in all likelyhood foot the bill . . .

The money will mean jack either way. . . What would of ment something would of been a long ban. . . At his age Terry knows he doesnt have that many years left and a long ban would of hurt . . 4games isnt anything. . .He can appeal, meaning the ban wont come into effect now. . So he can play in the London derby this weekend . . .

hes got of lightly

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.