Fun @ 30

# 1  9/18/12 4:47 PM

MsAngel_wings This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 31
United Kingdom
Uxbridge
Needs a spanking

I'm sure majority of you know that I am not looking forward to turning 30 next year another year older and a milestone.
However my friends tell me that it's a time to celebrate? Your more confident and also have a higher **** drive.

Who agrees? As I'm still having doubts....

# 2  9/18/12 4:51 PM

Mark2100 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 37
United Kingdom
Norwich
Needs a spanking

I agree, although for guys it's not SUPPOSE to get higher **** drive. Always exceptions though , an mine actually has.

So yeah no need to worry 30+ isnt so bad , not at all. xx

# 3  9/18/12 4:54 PM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

MsAngel_wings wrote:

I'm sure majority of you know that I am not looking forward to turning 30 next year another year older and a milestone.
However my friends tell me that it's a time to celebrate? Your more confident and also have a higher **** drive.

30  is just a number  just enjoy being alive

# 4  9/18/12 5:49 PM

metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

ruby126228 wrote:

MsAngel_wings wrote:

gotta agree with rubes ....yer a long time ****....i think you'd do better to channel your energies into thinking more positively .....cause before yer know it...you'll be 50...

# 5  9/18/12 5:51 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

metallica16 wrote:

ruby126228 wrote:

MsAngel_wings wrote:

gotta agree with rubes ....yer a long time ****....i think you'd do better to channel your energies into thinking more positively .....cause before yer know it...you'll be 50...

im nearer than anyone here and well on me to a wooden overcoat

# 6  9/18/12 6:33 PM

RitchieRich44 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

None of the so called 'milestones' have bothered me. Mind you, I'm 50 next year...... how did that happen?

# 7  9/18/12 6:40 PM

lily1000 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
United Kingdom
Littleover
THE CONNOISSEUR

The 'milestones' are great, you get lots of pressies and a party !!!!

But seriously I've never been concerned about numbers and getting older, since I was 15 I've been grateful for every day I live.  Celebrate your life don't worry about numbers, it's a huge waste of energy you could be using to do something far more pleasurable.

I am looking forward to being 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 and more ... if I remain lucky

# 8  9/18/12 6:43 PM

NickofNotts This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 51
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Discussions expert

MsAngel_wings wrote:

I agree with your friends, you think 30 is good wait until you hit fifty

Fighting them off with a pointed stick here

# 9  9/18/12 6:48 PM

Woman, 31
United Kingdom
Uxbridge
Needs a spanking

Interesting reading everyone posts ****
Points noted and your all right.... Then why do I feel this sense of hope? Lol like turning 30 and life and who I am as a women will make sense?

# 10  9/18/12 7:03 PM

NickofNotts This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 51
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Discussions expert

MsAngel_wings wrote:

Points noted and your all right.... Then why do I feel this sense of hope? Lol like turning 30 and life and who I am as a women will make sense?

Just don't worry about it, as you know I have just turned 50.........apparently this isn't even middle age nowadays that is now 55.......I was like you at your age, not sure what I wanted or where I was heading...I'm still like it now but what I do know is you can have fun, just have an open outlook, try not to let your inhibitions hold you back and dont care what others think.....its your life, enjoy it

# 11  9/18/12 7:13 PM

Medo4757 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
Netherlands
Heerlen
Such a tease

NickofNotts wrote:

MsAngel_wings wrote:

Just don't worry about it, as you know I have just turned 50.........apparently this isn't even middle age nowadays that is now 55.......I was like you at your age, not sure what I wanted or where I was heading...I'm still like it now but what I do know is you can have fun, just have an open outlook, try not to let your inhibitions hold you back and dont care what others think.....its your life, enjoy it

Haha the post reminded me off.

# 12  9/18/12 7:30 PM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

MsAngel_wings wrote:

My 30s were tough.  I've never minded getting older, but for some reason a couple of weeks before i turned 30 i felt a bit sad and wondered if this was all there was to life.  All i ever seemed to do was struggle.  I had no confidence and no **** drive.

Then i hit my 40s and i can safely say the last few years have changed me massively.  I got out of a marriage that was dragging me down, i found confidence i didn't know i had, and for the first time in a long long time  found that i AM interested in ****.  It took me all that time to realise there was nothing wrong with ME, except i was in the wrong place.

So Ms AW, your 30s are nearly here.  Embrace them, and embrace whatever comes after them too, because the only way to avoid getting older is to die young, and i know which i'd rather do.

# 13  9/18/12 7:35 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Miss_Lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

MsAngel_wings wrote:

I was the same really worried about it but now I am not bothered. nothings changed I am the same as I was before.

# 14  9/18/12 7:38 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
JetJockey69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 47
United Kingdom
Southport
Such a tease

MsAngel_wings wrote:

Happiness is a journey not a destination so enjoy life and forget age it's not important.

# 15  9/18/12 8:01 PM

N_Owl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 47
United Kingdom
Altrincham
Wicked charmer

MsAngel_wings wrote:

Hi,

Like you I dreaded the idea of turning 30, something that was not helped by being at university for the second time and being surrounded by friends in their early 20s.

Turns out the fear was totally unfounded, as my birthday was one of the best I have had (in spite of it being a school day).  Ok so I felt a fool at the start of the day wearing a 1 foot diameter badge an **** girlfriend had made for me (no one would let me take it off until the day finished).  Esentially it was on day long celabration, followed by a wee bit of a quiet next day !

However, the one thing I realised, and have stuck with ever since is that you are only as old as you feel and age really is just a number.  One often hear people saying they wish they could go back to being ****, but keeping what they know now.  I don't agree with that view, those years may have finaly started to catch up with the body I live in but I still feel and use the same thought processes as I did when I was 30, but with the extra knowledge and experience to allow me to make proper use of those.  I would like to say that I have the same desires as I did back then, but I don't, as my understnding of myself has increased with each passing year so have my desires.  I am also more confident, and know what I want (even if I may not **** know how to get it yet).  There is no way I want to go back to being the clumsy, ultra self consious person I was in my twenties, even with the knowledge I have now, I rather like who I am and who I have become, and there is no way you could have convinced me to say that before I hit 30, let alone publish it.

I am sorry this is all written in very much from the first person perspective, but it is purely intended as an illustration.  Your friends are correct, don't dread that zero, embrace it, go crazy and party like mad and celabrate being who your are, a vibrant, confident lady with so much to look forward to and enjoy

Owl (or should I put that as Mr Owl - lol)

# 16  9/19/12 9:18 AM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

i remember when i was 29 i had a mate who was much older than me  and i remember pointing it out  and she just looked at me and said .... one day you will look in the mirror and think where did the years go?  .....  soooo right

nobody can stop ageing we will all get there in the end  .....  i look at my parents now and they look so frail and it just dont seem possible that they were once so strong.. as long as you have your health things are good

# 17  9/19/12 9:25 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

MsAngel_wings wrote:

I hated it when I was 30 and I hated ****. When I was 45 my life started and I love **** now

# 18  9/19/12 9:28 AM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

most of us had or have **** in our twenties and thirties  so you dont get time to have me time ..... all revolves around the ****

# 19  9/19/12 10:21 AM

j46 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
London
Sweet talker

Numbers are meaningless, if we did no have calenders and could not count the years no one would know any diffeerence between this day, the next day the day after...etc.

You are how you feel and act, which does change over the years, but not that you notice. Life is still fun at any age if you make it.

Now where is my zimmer frame?

# 20  9/19/12 1:42 PM

Woman, 31
United Kingdom
Uxbridge
Needs a spanking

30 is a number like any other but we can't argue that biologically our  body is changing?
By this point I want to be more ****, confident and hate to say it but have my life more in place???

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.