How to be Succesfull on BN

# 101  12/18/11 12:58 PM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

Ultrabum wrote:

I'm a bit confused. So hopefully someone will know what I should do.

I have a profile that is fully filled out. It's quite clear what I'm about and what I'm looking for. I've sent out a few mails to some local girls. I've had some replies. Quite a few of the replies have been quite positive. along the lines of yeah I like what I see let's see if we can arrange a hook up. Not to seem to eager or desperate and not to seem like some sort of stalkerish **** pest I've then said yeah that sounds great. Do you wanna meet for a coffee or a drink and see if there's chemistry. I'm a gentleman so I'm not gonna go straight for the let's **** approach anyway. It's what I'm here for, my profile says so, but I'm just not going to be crude.

Nothing. No reply.

Two girls actually contacted me and suggested we arrange to meet for ****. 'hey let's hook up for some hot steamy action. What do you think?' or something to that effect. I replied to both with something polite but positive. Maybe a wee bit **** and flirty.

Nothing. And they instigated. What am I doing wrong?

Also a couple have sent **** email addresses. I'm not sure about that. Why do that want to chat by regular email when they can swap email here?Is it a **** perhaps?

The short answer to that is YES it probably is.  How often do strange women walk up to you in real life and offer you hot steamy action?  If it's a regular occurrence then go with it.............but if you're like the rest of us, i'm sure it would be more than unusual.  The bottom line is this, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

ps While the chat system here is really bad most of the time, it's still worth persevering with the onsite mail system rather than being fooled into giving out your contact details and possibly more to people who are in a hurry to contact you via other emails offsite.

# 102  12/30/11 10:04 PM

RitchieRich44 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

1koolwhip wrote:

barbynaughty wrote:

neofni wrote:

Soo your happy relationship started with a "wanna ****"?....lmao....

I am not disagreeing with being yourself but, sending out blanket emails with wanna **** is more likely to get you shot down than chatted up.

Lol Neo you know it didn't ...

But I do agree with B_D that sometimes you have to say what you want and not dress it up in flowery prose.  Especially if you can't spell very well.  I'd rather have a simple, well written up front email than a flipping purple prose epic badly written and spelt, gramatically incorrect and smugly assuming you can charm my pants off....

Lol Rant Over xx

ok so at first i didnt really like getting those messages either, but it was good to see what they wanted and it was easy to just ignore the email, but as I have adapted to the site and my wants and **** desires, is it wrong for me to start my message with ****? or is this a man vs woman thing?

It's not a man/woman thing, and if you go for the direct approach I'm sure you'll frequently get a positive response. Men are simple creatures after all.
P.S. Wanna ****?

# 103  12/30/11 10:09 PM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

RitchieRich44 wrote:

1koolwhip wrote:

barbynaughty wrote:

Lol Neo you know it didn't ...

But I do agree with B_D that sometimes you have to say what you want and not dress it up in flowery prose.  Especially if you can't spell very well.  I'd rather have a simple, well written up front email than a flipping purple prose epic badly written and spelt, gramatically incorrect and smugly assuming you can charm my pants off....

Lol Rant Over xx

ok so at first i didnt really like getting those messages either, but it was good to see what they wanted and it was easy to just ignore the email, but as I have adapted to the site and my wants and **** desires, is it wrong for me to start my message with ****? or is this a man vs woman thing?

It's not a man/woman thing, and if you go for the direct approach I'm sure you'll frequently get a positive response. Men are simple creatures after all.
P.S. Wanna ****?

Women can be simpler.
NO

# 104  7/27/12 1:04 AM

cyn-8675309 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United States
Nappanee
Naughty newbie

trish9 wrote:

I do have to admit that im just a **** fed up of chaps asking me if I want to **** on this? or wanna f***? Or worse, 'can you handle this?  Another thing I would add to the list is, read the sodding profile!!!!!!!! I never speak to or mail folks who havent taken the time to read my profile and decide whether they are suited or not.  My **** hates are people begging not asking me to chat with them or pleading with me to send them mail, desparate is just not attractive (I know, im being harsh).

My favorite---Hey 8" Young Big Hard **** On **** (usually not spelled correctly)  To which I reply--Sorry-I like 4' Old Small Soft **** On ****.(hee hee)  Seriously---I will remember your face or something funny and witty about you but I will not remember a **** .If I like you-your personality and your face trust me--I am going to like the rest of you. If more guys took that approach--I think they would have better luck.Yeah--The begging crap sucks. Not a good approach at all.Trying to stick stuff in our faces constantly doesn't work for me either thank you.I am not being harsh and I don't think you sounded harsh either. It is honest.My best suggestion-Send a chat that makes you stand out.Maybe something funny or maybe just something that shows you actually read my profile.-One guy sent me one verse of lyrics to a song and challenged me to figure out who it was. I play guitar and we are still going back and forth with it.Simple and yet creative.

# 105  7/27/12 2:29 AM

mickey2012a This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 48
Australia
Kingsville
Sweet talker

cyn-8675309 wrote:

I will remember your face or something funny and witty about you but I will not remember a ****.

Devastating...

# 106  7/27/12 2:33 AM

Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

Show off

# 107  7/27/12 2:48 AM

mickey2012a This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 48
Australia
Kingsville
Sweet talker

yeah but she won't remember me... 

# 108  7/27/12 2:55 AM

Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

mickey2012a wrote:

yeah but she won't remember me... 

No comment except your most probably right

# 109  7/27/12 3:25 PM

cyn-8675309 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United States
Nappanee
Naughty newbie

mickey2012a wrote:

cyn-8675309 wrote:

I will remember your face or something funny and witty about you but I will not remember a ****.

Devastating...

I didn't say I don't ever remember ANY...There are definitely some that seem to hang around.....

# 110  9/28/12 11:39 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
jr_sa70440 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 25
United Kingdom
North Shields
Naughty newbie

hello everyone

# 111  9/28/12 11:45 AM

karsic_karl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

jr_sa70440 wrote:

hello everyone

A word to the wise mate, leave now!
I suspect that any moment now the girly **** are going to start luring you.

The effect is something like what happened to Dave Lister when he thought he met Pete Tranter's sister...

# 112  9/28/12 11:48 AM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 25
United Kingdom
North Shields
Naughty newbie

am going to be brave and stay for a while

# 113  9/28/12 12:06 PM

karsic_karl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

jr_sa70440 wrote:

Don't coming crying to me when you find your brains **** out .

# 114  9/28/12 12:08 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 25
United Kingdom
North Shields
Naughty newbie

karsic_karl wrote:

jr_sa70440 wrote:

i won't am still a ****

# 115  9/28/12 12:31 PM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

jr_sa70440 wrote:

karsic_karl wrote:

jr_sa70440 wrote:

i won't am still a ****

is that with a ****   lol

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.