# 1  11/13/08 10:50 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
mackayoucome This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 49
United Kingdom
Norton
Such a tease

Amsterdam, think it was the worst,cant remember much about it,,it was during the England 5-1 win over Germans and 5  goals from Liverpool, WHAT A WEEKEND THAT WAS.30 of us on a stag do.

# 2  3/27/09 10:47 AM

Ask him for a photo
John884488 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Rochester
Naughty newbie

Well, it didn't happen to me but...

I was on holiday in Koh Samui with a bunch of my mates, some of whom were puffing on the tobacco that works on the cannaboid receptors if you catch my drift.  I was always moaning at them because if they got nicked it would be 30 days in a Thai **** ("You go to MONKEY HOUSE" Ha ha ha!!!!) and they were always telling me to stop whinging.

Anyway, one night we all head back after partying late into the night, and the **** in the chalet next to mine announce their intention to skin up.  I told them they were being silly, and advised one of my mates not to bother.  Crashed, went to sleep.

In the morning everybody was a bit quiet and subdued.

I subsequently found that late at night there had been a knock on the door, Thai ****!  They found the resin and one of my friends had to come up with the immortal line:

"How much to make this go away?"

Cost them a few shekels (about £500 each I think).

# 3  3/29/09 2:45 PM

Ask him for a photo
melting_pot This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
Italy
Milan
Been Naughtiest

uhm...some of the worst experiences..
as a ****, summer holiday in the alps... first day, my dad goes "let's go do some sightseeing"..forgets to tell me to cover up.
half an hour later I'm standing in my t-shirt heel deep in the snow on top of the mont blanc.
spent the rest of the holiday in bed nursing the inevitable fever, cough and whatsnot... since there was no telly I could not even follow the olimpic games that were on.

school trip of a week in vienna. all we did was a bit of sightseeing, at night we'd stay in one of the crappiest hotels ever seen (and I've seen a few), ate the worst food ever, had all in all the most boring trip ever.
(and I got igged by that girl I really fancied too)

worst flight... .must be a flight from shangai to some other town I never **** the name off, in china...2 hours on a fokker plane (ffs older than my dad, it was)... shaking all the way through (the plane, not me)
on a par with trying to outfly the tail of hurricane Katrina, flying from la Habana to Holguin, in Cuba... small aircraft, 40 people aboard, including staff. with a number of people who were afraid to fly

after visiting my granparents in amsterdam I decided to go back to italy by train...I'd always been on trains a lot and in the summer they're full of young people on interrail..I thought I'd have a blast
12 hours trip...from amsterdam to basel I was just about alone in the whole effin train..from basel onwards mostly business folk..as soon as we passed the border between switzerland and italy, the train broke down and I got a border patrol going through all my luggage as I was coming from amsterdam...they even gave me a search with the bloody **** dog.

# 4  3/29/09 3:11 PM

wowmeister This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 36
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Such a tease

I had to drive to London once...  M25...  What an absolute nightmare!  Never again!

# 5  3/31/09 9:22 PM

boomer666 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 56
United Kingdom
Felixstowe
THE CONNOISSEUR

wantonwoman wrote:

wowmeister wrote:

I had to drive to London once...  M25...  What an absolute nightmare!  Never again!

Some of us have to deal with the M25 on a regular basis so be thankful you only had to deal with it once!!!!!!!!!!!

Try the Paris version
Le periferique(wanton will correct my spelling) lol
Makes M25 seem like a sunday jaunt
Oh! and dont forget milan in the rush hour

# 6  4/14/10 10:38 PM

cheekysmile4 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 36
United Kingdom
Leicester
THE CONNOISSEUR

**** Americas - Tenerife

I was almost embarrased to be English

# 7  4/14/10 10:43 PM

Man, 36
United Kingdom
Leicester
THE CONNOISSEUR

Oh and the Cambodian border.

They have lots of guns and no sense of humour

# 8  4/14/10 10:44 PM

happybiker This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 55
United Kingdom
Portsmouth
Wicked charmer

a bus trip from belize to kancoon mexico in mid summer no air conditioning and 3 hours at the mexicon border

# 9  4/14/10 10:48 PM

happybiker This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 55
United Kingdom
Portsmouth
Wicked charmer

worst flight was england to belize stopping for fuel in iceland, we got of the plane in iceland and it was freezing, next stop the bloody jungle and the army's idea of fun was as soon as we landed we were taken to a cinema to get a 2 hour lecture as to why we was there, so we sat in a cinema in the jungle dressed for iceland lol

# 10  4/14/10 10:57 PM

Man, 36
United Kingdom
Leicester
THE CONNOISSEUR

happybiker wrote:

worst flight was england to belize stopping for fuel in iceland, we got of the plane in iceland and it was freezing, next stop the bloody jungle and the army's idea of fun was as soon as we landed we were taken to a cinema to get a 2 hour lecture as to why we was there, so we sat in a cinema in the jungle dressed for iceland lol

And people wonder where the empire went.....

# 11  4/14/10 11:08 PM

jessiea53 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 36
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Wicked charmer

cheekysmile4 wrote:

**** Americas - Tenerife

I was going to say that

(not the english part cos im scottish)
but it was by far my worst holiday ever

# 12  4/14/10 11:40 PM

Man, 36
United Kingdom
Leicester
THE CONNOISSEUR

jessiea53 wrote:

cheekysmile4 wrote:

**** Americas - Tenerife

I was going to say that

(not the english part cos im scottish)
but it was by far my worst holiday ever

Yeah it blew bigtime and they even had firedancers everywhere which usually cheers me up.

Clockwork orange my ****

# 13  4/15/10 1:42 AM

Ask him for a photo
Waywardprinz This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 37
United Kingdom
Reading
Thoroughly indecent

Cairo - don't go there

# 14  4/15/10 1:48 AM

Ask him for a photo
melting_pot This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
Italy
Milan
Been Naughtiest

Waywardprinz wrote:

Cairo - don't go there

odd..my sister loved it
but then..she was on her honey moon, so she would probably have liked the bottom of a skip

# 15  4/15/10 1:53 AM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
EuroHot This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 37
Australia
Sydney
Naughty newbie

Timor (Indonesia) - kinda traumatising 

# 16  4/15/10 2:01 AM

bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

to court in a meat wagon many many many years ago...you are put in a cubicle like cell what gets locked and the whole time I was thinking, "if this crashes I cant get out"...that was the first and last time I ever went in one and I would go ANYWHERE other than the terrifying meat wagon

# 17  4/15/10 2:30 AM

cant _lick_enough This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 47
United Kingdom
Southend-on-Sea
Such a tease

magaluff majorca  in my **** days, went  out got totally    as you  do, got back to the hotel, and after some  play time with my then other half, needed to use the  loo, was **** as a fart, fell asleep on the  loo, and  somehow fell forward  and in doing so trapped  my  shall we call it a  dongle ?  lol and  i was woke  up by hitting the  floor with my head and all i remember was a pool of blood and  it was 3/4 severed and gushing  blood all ove,  i had to have  5 stiches  in it and couldent get a errection for the whole holiday in case  the stiches  burst, and that trip to hospital cost us £1200 untill we could make a claim when we got  home, 

top that 

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.