take off the rose colored glasses

# 1  12/2/12 11:06 AM

fireoverwater This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 47
Australia
Perth
Naughty newbie

I guarantee I'm not the only bloke who is thinking this, just the first to put it out there.

Ladies, please take off your rose cloured glasses and come down from the clouds and into the real world!

It looks like any woman over 40 wants a 25 years old, retired millionaire with three degrees and the body of a **** adonis; they don't exist.

I thought we left this kind of BS behind in high school.

While I agree that every person has a right to be particular with their choices in a partner; you have to be a a **** more realistic with your requirements.

I know, I'll get howls of protest from the women but I call it as I see it - ladies, don't be so bloody fussy, there's plenty of genuinely nice men out there who may not be so good at " blowing smoke uop there arses" in their profile but would make an excellent partner.

I wait with baited breath for the replies!!!!

# 2  12/2/12 12:12 PM

ambrosia69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

fireoverwater wrote:

I guarantee I'm not the only bloke who is thinking this, just the first to put it out there.

Ladies, please take off your rose cloured glasses and come down from the clouds and into the real world!

It looks like any woman over 40 wants a 25 years old, retired millionaire with three degrees and the body of a **** adonis; they don't exist.

While I agree that every person has a right to be particular with their choices in a partner; you have to be a a **** more realistic with your requirements.

I know, I'll get howls of protest from the women but I call it as I see it - ladies, don't be so bloody fussy, there's plenty of genuinely nice men out there who may not be so good at " blowing smoke uop there arses" in their profile but would make an excellent partner.

wrong so very wrong ... not every woman wants a 25 year old anything. Many prefer the more mature gent or all ages in between.
If you are going to generalise then all men want a slim blonde nympho with huge **** to wait on them hand and foot

personality is far more important than looks and money or any other fairytale creation.

# 3  12/2/12 12:47 PM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

fireoverwater wrote:

i really dont think women over 40 want **** men at all ...... as for millionaires  they wouldnt be on a site like this.....  their yachts would attract!..........you are right.... Adonises dont exist

a lot  of women on here are normal every day women ...  probably not the type a man would look at twice in a pub or club but thing is the internet allows you to be a **** more confident than in the real world  .. some a **** bit too much so .. lol       

i have dated some ugly guys in the past so i certainly didnt have rose coloured glasses on!! ...apologies to anyone i met  ....im talking in general   lol ...... i have met some good looking ones too

# 4  12/2/12 1:04 PM

metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

fireoverwater wrote:

retired......i should cocoa...

# 5  12/2/12 2:34 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
pitbull12329 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

ambrosia69 wrote:

fireoverwater wrote:

wrong so very wrong ... not every woman wants a 25 year old anything. Many prefer the more mature gent or all ages in between.
If you are going to generalise then all men want a slim blonde nympho with huge **** to wait on them hand and foot

personality is far more important than looks and money or any other fairytale creation.

Sound like my ****

# 6  12/2/12 3:00 PM

zaenia This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

Ummmm....what on earth would I want with a 25 year old man ****??? No thanks! I gave up teaching for a reason...and have absolutely no intention of taking that up in the bedroom! Give me my ****, hunky 40 odd year old that makes me laugh and with whom I can actually have an intelligent conversation with!

# 7  12/2/12 8:47 PM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

hehehe So HM is holding out on me, he told me he was 13 years older than me, but he definitely isn't green.

# 8  12/2/12 9:03 PM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

Where did you get your info from?

Dee

# 9  12/2/12 9:06 PM

Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

Dee1970 wrote:

Dee

THE SUN.......perth edition...

# 10  12/2/12 9:08 PM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

metallica16 wrote:

Dee1970 wrote:

Dee

Was wondering if he'd read my profile

# 11  12/2/12 9:12 PM

Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

Dee1970 wrote:

metallica16 wrote:

Dee1970 wrote:

Dee

Was wondering if he'd read my profile

Strewth missis....did'nt realize you woz THAT picky...

# 12  12/2/12 10:18 PM

davej9876 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Thurrock
Wicked charmer

ambrosia69 wrote:

nah, been there, wasn't worth the hassle. The more mature ladies are easier to catch up with when they leg it too

# 13  12/3/12 12:52 AM

Ask him for a photo
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Seduction guru

how to give aussie's a bad name 101

# 14  12/3/12 1:21 AM

bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

hey you leave my rose coloured glasses alone...I love em fyi, I get chatted up on here AND in the street, fully clothed, and its good to have the rose coloured glasses on, everyone looks the same to me then

# 15  12/3/12 2:13 AM

Ask him for a photo
Gavin009 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
Australia
Millers Point
Wicked charmer

I am afraid these are not Be Naughty people but from another data base, yeah and it appears to be a Southern hemisphere thing on these particular data bases. At least you can read the profiles, what about the guy that tries to read with the one eye in his trouser snake all the time, he will always get dissapointed..Unfortunately nature of these sites makes it look heavily populated for desperados mostly males about 50 to 1 against.

# 16  12/3/12 7:51 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

rodsrule wrote:

how to give aussie's a bad name 101

Fair go, he is from Perth, they are so far away from the rest of us and lose track of the real world so we do have to forgive them and we should be welcoming him to the forum.

# 17  12/28/12 1:39 AM

billygoat365 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United Kingdom
Newcastle
Seduction guru

ambrosia69 wrote:

She doesn't HAVE to be blonde.  She can wear a blonde wig.

# 18  12/28/12 5:03 AM

Ask him for a photo
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Seduction guru

billygoat365 wrote:

ambrosia69 wrote:

extra marks if she owns a pub or fishing boat

# 19  12/29/12 6:52 PM

Hotwife2 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Spain
Fuerteventura
Seduction guru

rodsrule wrote:

billygoat365 wrote:

ambrosia69 wrote:

Likess football, rugby and can have a glass of beer with the mates!

# 20  12/29/12 7:07 PM

Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

Hotwife2 wrote:

rodsrule wrote:

billygoat365 wrote:

Likess football, rugby and can have a glass of beer with the mates!

and is good wiv a tool in her hand .....and i dont mean an iron or a frying pan.....that cums natrally..

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.