success stories on bn

# 1  7/24/11 2:41 PM

daza1235 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 38
United Kingdom
Craigavon
Naughty newbie

hello

i was just wondering is the success story section of this site made up or are these real stories of success? just wondering

# 2  7/24/11 9:15 PM

Quatermass1960 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Torbay
Casanova

Try checking out some of the profiles, the answers you seek may well be in the profiles. 

# 3  7/24/11 9:19 PM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

Quatermass1960 wrote:

Try checking out some of the profiles, the answers you seek may well be in the profiles. 

Most don't have it in their profiles, I do but lots don't, not saying I have looked, I would never do that.

# 4  7/24/11 9:21 PM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

Well at least one of them was real - Neo is a regular forum member and recently got married to her man.  I'm not sure if the Success Story she let them use will still be on display or if they replace them with newer ones.

Dee

# 5  7/24/11 9:22 PM

honey-me This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Welwyn Garden City
Thoroughly indecent

there are lots of success stories but we all have different ideas on success   lots are together but not living together neo and john married .....TA and HM ....  some see each other when they can... some realised in time that THE OTHER PERSON lived in a fantasy world

# 6  7/24/11 9:26 PM

Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

honey-me wrote:

there are lots of success stories but we all have different ideas on success   lots are together but not living together neo and john married .....TA and HM ....  some see each other when they can... some realised in time that THE OTHER PERSON lived in a fantasy world

Mmmmmmmmmm I do, but I act out my fantasies

# 7  7/24/11 9:32 PM

Man, 44
United Kingdom
Torbay
Casanova

TalentedAngel wrote:

Quatermass1960 wrote:

Most don't have it in their profiles, I do but lots don't, not saying I have looked, I would never do that.

I think there’s one women who posted a success story january 2011 but on the profile it states “been single now since january 2010” last on site tho “last week” followed by another statement “I have now decided to close my account” which it is not.

I find certain ones a bit suss.

# 8  7/24/11 9:37 PM

Ask them for a photo VIP
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

Quatermass1960 wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

Quatermass1960 wrote:

I think there’s one women who posted a success story january 2011 but on the profile it states “been single now since january 2010” last on site tho “last week” followed by another statement “I have now decided to close my account” which it is not.

Last time I looked I felt alot were about love, and not many about - other successes - and some of the love ones were very early on in a relationship.  It may be the site had done it's job at the time, but later a relationship folded.

We have our own success (or lack of success) threads in the forum, like this one http://forum.benaughty.com/In-answer-to … opic/20141

I can say I think it's been successful for me, although I haven't found my ideal, ie local regular friends. But I have made friends, friends with benefits, and on some occasions just the benefits.

Dee

# 9  7/24/11 9:45 PM

Man, 44
United Kingdom
Torbay
Casanova

Dee1970 wrote:

Quatermass1960 wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

Last time I looked I felt alot were about love, and not many about - other successes - and some of the love ones were very early on in a relationship.  It may be the site had done it's job at the time, but later a relationship folded.

We have our own success (or lack of success) threads in the forum, like this one http://forum.benaughty.com/In-answer-to … opic/20141

I can say I think it's been successful for me, although I haven't found my ideal, ie local regular friends. But I have made friends, friends with benefits, and on some occasions just the benefits.

Dee

I was in full cynical mode then but yeah your probably right and taking into account women are always right then it has to be case of me being cynical.     

# 10  7/24/11 9:47 PM

Ask them for a photo VIP
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

Quatermass1960 wrote:

I was in full cynical mode then but yeah your probably right and taking into account women are always right then it has to be case of me being cynical.     

Yeah well, I was being cynical about them too, just in a different way.

Dee

# 11  12/17/11 4:19 AM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Fayebluant This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 82
Ireland
Cork City
Such a tease

i posted a story which at the time was a sucess story but it folded when reality hit the other person big time. I have tried to remove or even update my story but cant, all the other stories I have read are very premature.
I have to agree success is a relative term, dependant on how you define success, if your looking for ons this is a great place to be a woman,  not too sure what else is on offer.
Ive just recently been chatting to several new guys all of whom seem sweet in one way or another, so hope springs eternal!!![

# 12  12/17/11 12:43 PM

karsic_karl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

daza1235 wrote:

hello

i was just wondering is the success story section of this site made up or are these real stories of success? just wondering

Can't see if anyone has responded to you.

If you don't know any of the people off the forums it is easy to believe all the tales are put up jobs.
I am not employed by the company so am under no obligations.

Yes these are real people who have met via this site.
There have been many REAL WORLD relationships and friendships forged here.
Perhaps it is easier for this to happen in the UK as we are a titchy island.

There are a number of social events organised by forum useres that also helps.
A bunch of them are meeting up in London today.

# 13  8/14/13 10:24 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
funny_pseudonym This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 45
Australia
Vermont South
Naughty newbie

Of course its all real, Yeah I'm loving all the responses I get here, especially the ones from girls who aren't even online at the time...... amazing how do they do it, not suggesting for a second there's anything fake or untoward going on ,ahhh the interweb and modern technology, great site pffft

# 14  8/14/13 10:28 PM

Ask her for a photo
rosewine This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 53
United Kingdom
Inverness
Casanova

I can vouch its real and there are sucess stories. I have now been with his Lordship for over three years and its definately a sucess.

# 15  8/14/13 10:35 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 45
Australia
Vermont South
Naughty newbie

Look thats great for you and half your luck, 3 years why are you still here? but as guys its a whole different ball game the entire dating game on the net is an overwhelming ****, designed to prey ultimately on guys, to be honest my success rate out in the real world is MUCH greater than online, most of my time online is spent sifting through garbage, ****, cammers affiliates blah blah

# 16  8/14/13 10:37 PM

metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

funny_pseudonym wrote:

Look thats great for you and half your luck, 3 years why are you still here? but as guys its a whole different ball game the entire dating game on the net is an overwhelming ****, designed to prey ultimately on guys, to be honest my success rate out in the real world is MUCH greater than online, most of my time online is spent sifting through garbage, ****, cammers affiliates blah blah

butt....your still here....

# 17  8/14/13 10:44 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 45
Australia
Vermont South
Naughty newbie

Yeah not for long I'm guessing, either the mods will kick me off or my good self will due to it being yet another waste of space on the net, look I'm not saying there isn't a place for this or any other sites but the scamming is a bit tiring, but on with it, kill a bit of time online during the day and go hook up for real at nigh....haha

Please refer to the link below which has several open threads on the subject of fakes/****.  It's helpful if all user comments can be kept together so please feel free to add any further concerns on one or all of the threads within the link.  moderator
http://www.benaughty.com/forum/Read-first/topic/88612.

# 18  8/15/13 2:06 AM

Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

funny_pseudonym wrote:

Well it's been 3 1/2 years for me and why shouldn't we still come on here, we're allowed to have fun too you know and if they're ok with it why not.

# 19  8/15/13 2:45 AM

bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

yes I have been successful...I have had a great time on here, had the most amazing ****, been taken to some beautiful places,proposed to twice....and still managed to stay single.....thats a success to me

# 20  8/15/13 9:56 AM

Ask her for a photo
rosewine This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 53
United Kingdom
Inverness
Casanova

funny_pseudonym wrote:

why shouldnt I be? Ive made some good mates on here and its good to catch up with them now and again. Its a free world and I dont think BN have a policy (yet) that bans couples from the site.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.