# 1  3/22/13 11:46 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
helen This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 22
Ireland
Galway City
Naughty newbie

I have never been on a date before that a guy didnt want something more. When I hear about my friends relationship I sort of look at how I have been treated and feel like im missing out on a part of my life that should be happy Ive never been complimented, I've never been cuddled and.. I've never been loved. Im 21 and never experienced this

# 2  3/22/13 11:47 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Miss_Lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

helen wrote:

I have never been on a date before that a guy didnt want something more. When I hear about my friends relationship I sort of look at how I have been treated and feel like im missing out on a part of my life that should be happy Ive never been complimented, I've never been cuddled and.. I've never been loved. Im 21 and never experienced this

you poor thing.  You will one day it just happens for others sooner sometimes.

When you go on the dates and they want something more don't give it, hold off they respect you more and treat you better. If you put out straight away they just see you as a walking **** hole and give you no respect

# 3  3/22/13 11:50 PM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

helen wrote:

you poor thing.  You will one day it just happens for others sooner sometimes.

When you go on the dates and they want something more don't give it, hold off they respect you more and treat you better. If you put out straight away they just see you as a walking **** hole and give you no respect

Well said Miss L

Helen, welcome

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.