sad

# 1  8/13/13 6:32 PM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

antonia247 wrote:

what happens when it all goes wrong .when you find a nice man and youhave a misunderstanding can it be put right

you pick yourself up ... dust yourself down  and join in here

O/P, I have moved your post to 'Dating Issues', since it's a better fit there. 'Read First' is more for site announcements.
I have also removed several off-topic comments by members who should know better. Please stick to the question posed by the O/P.

# 2  8/13/13 9:11 PM

zaenia This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

antonia247 wrote:

what happens when it all goes wrong .when you find a nice man and youhave a misunderstanding can it be put right

Depends on the nature of the misunderstanding. If its a case of him walking in on you with someone else....well....not likely....but still possible. Everything can be fixed but both parties must be willing. Good luck hun

# 3  8/13/13 9:25 PM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

I do apologise      like zaenia said.....  anything can be fixed if you both want to ....  talk

# 4  8/13/13 10:35 PM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Ireland
Love expert

antonia247 wrote:

Sometimes it can, but it's important to talk about it together.  Misunderstandings can sometimes be hard to correct if one person has the wrong idea and won't be persuaded otherwise.  I wish you well.

# 5  8/13/13 10:59 PM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

antonia247 wrote:

Yep!!!The perfect cure, ****!!!!!! The best medicine of all times and takes your mind of everything else

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.