romantic men

# 1  2/12/12 12:43 PM

smartyarse This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
Ireland
Mullingar
Been Naughtiest

so ladies how romantic do you like yr men?

and to the men on here how romantic are you?

# 2  2/12/12 12:52 PM

PUMPKINPOSITIVE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 39
United Kingdom
Twickenham
Seduction guru

I do not do it very often but when I do I go the whole hog .

# 3  2/12/12 1:01 PM

patti16211 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 51
United Kingdom
Wicked charmer

omg not into **** are u

# 4  2/12/12 1:03 PM

patti16211 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 51
United Kingdom
Wicked charmer

oops i thought this was the going down thread...soz ****.....

# 5  2/12/12 1:31 PM

lily1000 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
United Kingdom
Littleover
THE CONNOISSEUR

Romance isn't hearts and flowers and boxes of chocolate for me ... it's more the thought and **** gestures.  For example a man turning up to see me and bringing me a packet of three Crunchie bars because he knows they are my favourite.  That was romantic because it showed he listened and he cared enough to remember.  Not everybody's idea of romance I guess ....... sometimes it's the **** things that mean the most

# 6  2/12/12 1:57 PM

aries51 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

Romance is nice   ,but its proabably exclusive to people in a relationship  ..........  so that lets me out  just now   

# 7  2/12/12 2:04 PM

ambrosia69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

aries51 wrote:

Romance is nice   ,but its proabably exclusive to people in a relationship  ..........  so that lets me out  just now   

actually I beg to differ. A friend of mine came to the hospital when I was in last year bringing a magazine and a punnet of strawberries. As he is petrified of hospitals it was the fact he made such an effort that was appreciated. He also knew the fruit would be welcomed far more than chocolate because of my condition. Some would say his gesture was kindness others romantic.

and it started the old grapevine off again at work too

# 8  2/12/12 2:11 PM

ambrosia69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

i do like a guy to be romantic. My **** partner used to write at least once a week (he kept the postmen in a job) either a note or card. Whenever he stayed over he left a miniature box of choccies on my pillow or a note for me to find after he had gone. Sometimes it was a single flower and once a foto of the two of us together. At Valentines he brought a huge white ****, something for me to hug when he wasn't there. He always text as soon as he woke and again as he settled to sleep.

# 9  2/12/12 2:18 PM

PUMPKINPOSITIVE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 39
United Kingdom
Twickenham
Seduction guru

patti16211 wrote:

oops i thought this was the going down thread...soz ****.....

Hmmm your mind has a twisted element dunnit

# 10  2/12/12 2:19 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Miss_Lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

having never been on the end of receiving a romantic gesture I have no idea if I like romantic men or not

I do like to dream tho and like the idea of being whisked off to paris and proposed 2 on the top of the eiffel tower

# 11  2/12/12 2:47 PM

lady_of_primark This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 68
United Kingdom
Bristol
Been Naughtiest

his lordship is not romantic but he does nice things in his own way like **** thats how he expresses his romantic side .... get the feeling he feels silly ... ive told him learn and quick... dont care how or where just do it ... then he gets anything he wants ..... its a no brainer!

# 12  2/12/12 4:53 PM

justm4956 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
Ireland
Cork City
Right goer

My elder brother used to call his romantic acts..... BJ tokens???? .... he said it always worked too.... so everyone happy....

# 13  2/12/12 4:54 PM

lily1000 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
United Kingdom
Littleover
THE CONNOISSEUR

ambrosia69 wrote:

i do like a guy to be romantic. My **** partner used to write at least once a week (he kept the postmen in a job) either a note or card. Whenever he stayed over he left a miniature box of choccies on my pillow or a note for me to find after he had gone. Sometimes it was a single flower and once a foto of the two of us together. At Valentines he brought a huge white ****, something for me to hug when he wasn't there. He always text as soon as he woke and again as he settled to sleep.

That's romantic Ambs and the hospital story is too ... it's those **** gestures xx

# 14  2/12/12 7:56 PM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

I think I have the most romantic man on earth. Just some of the small things he does, the way he is there for me at all times, the way he will just walk up and hug me and say he loves me no matter who is around, his kisses set me on fire, the way he holds my hand where ever we go, flowers on my desk most mornings with an I love you card, the way we make love. Sorry, getting carried away here

# 15  2/12/12 9:05 PM

bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

when you have had a hard day at work, feet killing you, stomach rumbling for food, its pouring hard with rain and you realize you have left your umbrella at work ,but cant be arsed to return for it...you walk wearily towards the bus stop head down, avoiding the lashing rain...then you hear the beep of a car horn and look up......he has drove to pick you up.......and you know his fave programme COUNTDOWN was showing the semifinals at .the same time you finish work.....THATS  Romance for you (now, if it was the finals on countdown, this story may have had a very different ending)

# 16  2/13/12 12:19 AM

karsic_karl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

lady_of_primark wrote:

his lordship is not romantic but he does nice things in his own way like **** thats how he expresses his romantic side .... get the feeling he feels silly ... ive told him learn and quick... dont care how or where just do it ... then he gets anything he wants ..... its a no brainer!

There is nothing that yells love more than a perfectly level set of new shelves, or a lovingly painted door.
It's not the fault of us guys if ladies can't appreciate the care and affection that goes into maintaining the nest.

Say hi to Mike for me, and tel him he can borrow my spirit level if he wants .

# 17  2/13/12 12:28 AM

Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

karsic_karl wrote:

lady_of_primark wrote:

There is nothing that yells love more than a perfectly level set of new shelves, or a lovingly painted door.
It's not the fault of us guys if ladies can't appreciate the care and affection that goes into maintaining the nest.

Pffttttttt Men

# 18  2/13/12 12:35 AM

Man, 53
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

TalentedAngel wrote:

karsic_karl wrote:

lady_of_primark wrote:

Pffttttttt Men

Us guys have got to stick together to try and get the true meaning of romance through to you ladies.
Too much watching mushy movies and reading "romantic" novels have destroyed the true meaning of romance.

# 19  2/13/12 12:37 AM

Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

karsic_karl wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

karsic_karl wrote:

Pffttttttt Men

Us guys have got to stick together to try and get the true meaning of romance through to you ladies.
Too much watching mushy movies and reading "romantic" novels have destroyed the true meaning of romance.

Pfffttttttttt

# 20  2/13/12 12:39 AM

Man, 53
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

TalentedAngel wrote:

karsic_karl wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

Pffttttttt Men

Pfffttttttttt

Were you needing some work done around the house and not getting enough romantic attention?
Is he slacking on the decorating?

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.