quick question

# 1  11/28/13 9:01 AM

Dmc This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 41
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Naughty newbie

If someone sends there **** mail straight away are they fake or real?

# 2  11/28/13 9:36 AM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Ireland
Love expert

Dmc wrote:

If someone sends there **** mail straight away are they fake or real?

Do you mean after you've looked at their profile or something like that?  That's an autoreply, sent by the site from an offline account.  It comes only from women's profiles, and most of them won't know it's happening or indeed that they can actually disable it.  It is switched on by default.

On the other hand, if it's after you've sent an email, an actual email that you have written yourself and not an icebreaker or a flirtcast, and they reply straight away, it's not an indication either way.  I tend to reply to emails as i get them, and i am not a fake.

# 3  11/28/13 10:10 AM

Man, 41
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Naughty newbie

Thanks dd  still trying to get the hang of this sight .

# 4  11/28/13 10:21 AM

Woman, 46
Ireland
Love expert

Dmc wrote:

It's harder for men i think, because they get bombarded by all these mails and stuff and it's not easy to decide what's real and what's not.  I would advise you to go into your account settings and disable as many notifications as you possibly can.  There are so many messages from the site, eg who's browsed you, who's rated you etc that you can do without.  You will still see them in your activity tab.  I have almost everything disables apart from a few things that may be useful from time to time, and i have a nice easy time here, not having to wonder if i've missed anything.  If someone wants to contact you, they will.  But do try sending messages of your own, some women like to be 'chased'

# 5  11/28/13 10:51 AM

Man, 41
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Naughty newbie

Thanks again dd ****

# 6  11/28/13 11:20 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

DD_67 wrote:

Dmc wrote:

It's harder for men i think, because they get bombarded by all these mails and stuff and it's not easy to decide what's real and what's not.  I would advise you to go into your account settings and disable as many notifications as you possibly can.  There are so many messages from the site, eg who's browsed you, who's rated you etc that you can do without.  You will still see them in your activity tab.  I have almost everything disables apart from a few things that may be useful from time to time, and i have a nice easy time here, not having to wonder if i've missed anything.  If someone wants to contact you, they will.  But do try sending messages of your own, some women like to be 'chased'

Don't we all?????

# 7  11/28/13 11:31 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
karsic_karl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

I'm going todisagree with dd and say that if someone who you've had no significant interaction with sends you their email address or any other contact information, the chances are they are not going to be interested in a genuine relationship of any form.
Most ladies I have contacts for have only given their contact info after a period of some interaction, either by message or on the forum.

# 8  11/28/13 11:43 AM

Man, 41
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Naughty newbie

Thanks guys and girls hopefully ill not get the fakers wrong .

# 9  11/28/13 11:43 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

Ready-willing_able1 wrote:

i would agree totally with you 2 wise women It is heaps tougher for guys
4 days as a paying member contacted by roughly 100 women, 95% fake/**** !! NO EXAGGERATION
ANY TIPS LADEEZ ?

Yep!! Listen to wise old **** K Karl and Auntie DD

# 10  11/28/13 2:00 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
karsic_karl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

If you guys haven't already done so post on the profile review thread for feedback.

You've already done some right things, eg not having screennames that are agressive or blatant and have reasonable piccies. Ask for a review for more feedback.

# 11  11/28/13 10:21 PM

Woman, 46
Ireland
Love expert

karsic_karl wrote:

I'm going todisagree with dd and say that if someone who you've had no significant interaction with sends you their email address or any other contact information, the chances are they are not going to be interested in a genuine relationship of any form.
Most ladies I have contacts for have only given their contact info after a period of some interaction, either by message or on the forum.

Oh GOSH, i misunderstood the OP ****.  I thought he was asking about emails he received, not email addresses he received.  My big brother is of course right..........anyone who sends you their email straight away is dodgy (in my opinion).  Avoid like the plague............or play along long enough to get proof and then report them.

# 12  11/28/13 11:43 PM

Ready-willing_able1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
Australia
Byron Bay
Naughty newbie

Thanx muchly for all of yr advice....

Peace n Smilz,

R, W & A

# 13  11/29/13 6:48 AM

Man, 41
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Naughty newbie

Thanks again everyone been playing along with them long enough for them to give themselves away .

And now that the question has been answered, I am closing the topic.  moderator

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.