# 101  10/23/12 3:48 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Gavin009 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
North Ryde
Wicked charmer

The funniest thing are the Guys with offensive names and **** photos, makes me **** up everytime I see one, most of the ladies just want to see a face to the potential date and some thing relatively recent. I could put my 1976 picture nah ridiculous could never ever live up to my pre Ambulance incident days!

# 102  10/23/12 11:59 AM

zaenia This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

YourLastResort wrote:

jam_w40214 wrote:

the only contacts i get are from women on the other side of the country or even further the world

It could be worse, there are more than a few predatory gay men on here and somebody seems to have spread a rumour among them that I'm really a woofter looking for a filthy 10-minutes in the back of a car

You mean you're not looking for a filthy 10 minutes??

# 103  10/29/12 5:20 PM

Ask him for a photo
Gumbycat70 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
Australia
Scoresby
Naughty newbie

There has been some very good advice on here .... As far as I am concerned I know where I am going wrong...I just don't bother sending emails .... not yet anyway... And in the time it took for me to write this message I just got 7 hugs/winks/kisses etc etc.....better bolt off and delete and block i suppose...back laters.....lol

# 104  10/29/12 5:23 PM

ambrosia69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

Gumbycat70 wrote:

There has been some very good advice on here .... As far as I am concerned I know where I am going wrong...I just don't bother sending emails .... not yet anyway... And in the time it took for me to write this message I just got 7 hugs/winks/kisses etc etc.....better bolt off and delete and block i suppose...back laters.....lol

dont forget to report those you think are **** etc

# 105  10/29/12 5:30 PM

Ask him for a photo
Gumbycat70 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
Australia
Scoresby
Naughty newbie

ambrosia69 wrote:

Gumbycat70 wrote:

I do if they try to chat since then I have proof...because eventually they will say try this site etc etc lol....but with just the winks etc I cannot...no proof.... But I definitely will because it makes it so much harder for everybody else on here to be taken seriously.....

# 106  10/29/12 7:43 PM

Quatermass1960 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Torbay
Casanova

Dee1970 wrote:

I chatted to a couple a few months back and truly thought they were foreign.  Turned out no, just struggling with their native tongue.

Dee

beeboo bo bip me leangles

native tongue nights..ah..? naughty girl, you.

# 107  12/17/12 1:16 PM

kedgo This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 24
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Naughty newbie

i dont think ive ever been crude in my opening line  as i just generally try and start a conversation ... sometimes they want to chat others say no thanks and majority just ignore.. wich is just plain rude !
yea i might be 23 and will try spark a conversation with an older woman ...doesnt meen i want motherd if it wasnt for the site showing ages on here alot more people might interact with 1 another instead of thinking eww too old or no thanks your just a **** ...when on hind sight we are all on this site to get to know new people for what ever reasons we choose lol.

just be yourself if they dont like it there possibly not worth it.

# 108  4/26/13 2:40 AM

007ngunga This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 57
Australia
Bundoora
Naughty newbie

mudstuffin wrote:

Well, I'm much more polite and have had no responses.

"Please can I f***, thanks".

Actually, I have had one reply so far, so I can't complain as I'm such a n00b!

You are polite.  If people appreciated the value of "Please" and "Thank you", the world would be a nicer place. However, I think I see the problem.  Every woman wants to feel special, so you have to make them feel that they are the only one that does it for you; so MAKE them feel **** out.
Thus; Please, can I f*** YOU, thanks.  TA DAAH!

# 109  4/26/13 2:44 AM

RitchieRich44 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

007ngunga wrote:

mudstuffin wrote:

Well, I'm much more polite and have had no responses.

"Please can I f***, thanks".

Actually, I have had one reply so far, so I can't complain as I'm such a n00b!

You are polite.  If people appreciated the value of "Please" and "Thank you", the world would be a nicer place. However, I think I see the problem.  Every woman wants to feel special, so you have to make them feel that they are the only one that does it for you; so MAKE them feel **** out.
Thus; Please, can I f*** YOU, thanks.  TA DAAH!

Ah! That's where I'm going wrong. Instead of saying "Wanna ****?", it should be "Wanna **** me please?"

# 110  12/5/13 9:26 AM

FRANKSON This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 56
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Naughty newbie

Hello im not quite sure about what someone put here about the age thing.It hovers somewhere around from a guy of 30 thinks guys or ladies of over that age should not be in here.Certainly it alludes to people not being worthy.My advice my **** friend is get over it .People can be of any age ,for example charlie Chaplin fathered a **** i believe in his 70 or 80 age with a much **** woman .it is not **** for a **** or older man or woman to have an healthy interest in different age .people go on looks persona ETC so just accept someone older might be attractive .If you are that bothered go on an 18 to 30 trip to a **** island and stick to your own GROUP .For me i fine this fun whether she be 21 or 61 )))

# 111  2/15/14 10:36 PM

Redtexta This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 37
Australia
Adelaide
Sweet talker

ambrosia69 wrote:

Gumbycat70 wrote:

There's not enough hours in the day to report every invite to Skype. And the report button is missing half the time.

# 112  2/15/14 11:47 PM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

A lady needs to be wooed, to be made feel special

# 113  2/16/14 7:09 AM

metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

TalentedAngel wrote:

A lady needs to be wooed, to be made feel special

on sundays and tuesdays on here they are very wooed........

makes i feel special...

# 114  2/21/14 12:02 PM

chaosmaker This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wicked charmer

kedgo wrote:

i dont think ive ever been crude in my opening line  as i just generally try and start a conversation ... sometimes they want to chat others say no thanks and majority just ignore.. wich is just plain rude !
yea i might be 23 and will try spark a conversation with an older woman ...doesnt meen i want motherd if it wasnt for the site showing ages on here alot more people might interact with 1 another instead of thinking eww too old or no thanks your just a **** ...when on hind sight we are all on this site to get to know new people for what ever reasons we choose lol.

just be yourself if they dont like it there possibly not worth it.

I look to see if the profile interests me at first... age is not that much a factor as long as you are on the same wavelength,  can have a conversation that may or may not involve lots of **** talk then (which can get boring if that's all you talk about) and make each other laugh then it should be a win-win... the number is sometimes just a number

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.