now i know why guys get no replies

# 1  12/8/09 10:06 AM

asialover1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 47
United Kingdom
Norwich
Naughty newbie

Ok, like a lot of men on this site i thought it useless.. However i had an amazing contact and meeting with the sexiest girl ive ever met. She told me the opening lines she gets from the majority of men. Frankly i was appalled. I am open and broad minded but it is pathetic. So i guess i the best advice is think carefully about an opening line. Try to make it inviting but not disgusting. I am sure ladies have their thoughts on this.......

# 2  12/8/09 10:06 AM

mudstuffin This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Leeds
Naughty newbie

Well, I'm much more polite and have had no responses.

"Please can I f***, thanks".

Actually, I have had one reply so far, so I can't complain as I'm such a n00b!

# 3  12/8/09 10:06 AM

ChristopherHall This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Reading
Naughty newbie

Well I've only been polite and said hello and still not gotten any replies.  I guess I'm doing something wrong some how.  Perhaps one of the ladies can explain to me what I've done wrong.

# 4  12/8/09 10:06 AM

mckindle This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
York
Naughty newbie

barbynaughty wrote:

You get so many emails just saying "hi" where the guy hasn't even looked at your profile, and honestly, if they haven't looked at you how can they even pretend to like you?

I'd say, an email or opening chat line with a bit about what you're looking for, what floats your boat so to speak ... something genuine about you.. is more likely to get a response anytime.

Also, although we all keep saying it ... go through the forums to find the real people.

And finally .... fill in your profile.  There are a good few where you might like the sound of someone and you pop by their profile to find .. nothing.  Well if you won't give us a clue then you can't expect the female equivalent of Sherlock Holmes.  We'll just move on.

Hope that helps

barby ****

i have got my profile, completed, its bollocks, dont tell me any other, where is your pic

# 5  12/8/09 10:06 AM

theinsider83 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 30
United Kingdom
Rugby
THE CONNOISSEUR

It seems that most of the guys who don't get replies on here are 35 plus. And I'm thinking that there aren't as many women on here who are in that age bracket as there are under 30. Would that be correct as I only search up to 30 years old? What are the age ranges of the women you guys are contacting? Because if it's a lot **** than you then maybe they are just ignoring you? Who knows.

# 6  12/8/09 10:06 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
monkeyman_41 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United Kingdom
High ****
Naughty newbie

The ages of the women i've contacted varies. I only try to contact women who's description of what they are looking for seems to fit me. The **** women i've contacted all said that they where looking for an older man or that age didn't matter (as Grandma used to say " if you don't ask, you don't get). So far i've had no replies, so i guess it must be me.

# 7  12/8/09 10:06 AM

innyscotty This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 45
United Kingdom
Walkden
Naughty newbie

I thought that I was the only one to have had this problem. I have, like most people who are just on for a bit of fun, always opened with some kind of funny, clean and long winded few lines. LOL. It has got to the stage that I was that annoyed when I logged of as I had just noticed that I had been trawling the site for 3 -4 hours. There, thats me of my soap box. Nice one. Cheers

# 8  12/8/09 10:06 AM

ambrosia69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

sometimes the mail or chat is full of messages which literally just say "hi" i mean come on guys **** got your tongues? or the ones that say "i want to f**k you", or " you want to watch me w**k" often these are from the **** element admittedly hence the request on my profile for an age group.  I dont mind chatting to young guys but thats all it will ever be. As for emails i answer every one even if its not the response they are after.
For those who arent getting responses have you looked at  your profile and how its filled in......... if its not filled in it looks like you cant be bothered....... would you bother to talk to a lady who hadnt put anything on her profile?  If you dont get a response first time i'd suggest you try again but put a bit more effort into the opening line.  A catchy sense of himour can go a long way ****

# 9  12/8/09 10:06 AM

cazatwhit This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 52
United Kingdom
Canterbury
Naughty newbie

I get so bored with the guys who just say hi, want to watch me wank?  er - no, boring!!!! or just say hi and nothing else.  I want a message or chat up line that gets my attention and makes me think there might be something in this guy. 

I do ignore those who obviously have not read my profile - ie, are way under 30 - If I didn't give birth to you, I don't want to **** you - and I've had to deal with a lot of young idiots on this site.   I also ignore those who have not been bothered to fill in their profile.  Lack of a pic does not bother me - I haven't got a face pic because I live in a small town and don't want the entire neighbourhood knowing my business!  My one bug **** is those who put a photo up but it was taken 20 years ago - be honest about yourself.  What's the point in lying?  You will be **** out and then you just look stupid and makes me wonder what else has he lied about/why is he so worried about his looks/age?

I want someone who is bright, funny, can laugh at themselves and enjoy a good time.  Even **** is a meeting of minds, not just bodies.  I am genuine but want fun with genuine people.  Luckily I have found some very lovely genuine people on the site so keep going and it might well happen.

# 10  12/8/09 10:06 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
nuggett_74 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 39
United Kingdom
Gloucestershire
Naughty newbie

There are lots of 30+ girls on here and if you get the lines right then they will chat. But as you have to remember the girls are inundated with text chat from men! I know girls who have come off of the site cos of the sheer volume of them. Just be a bit patient guys, put the feelers out, go do something else, and just keep checking back eventually you will get the responses you desire

# 11  12/8/09 10:06 AM

Charger24 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 41
United Kingdom
Lewisham
Naughty newbie

to turn the tables round a bit, as a gent i immediately disregard emails from girls who (as one of the ladies on here has suggested) who've obviously made no effort to look at the profile (though it's being updated again and pending) and by all accounts just send a generic, round robin email to me and god knows how many others! usually along the lines of hello **** fancy chatting or getting to know me...also mails that are totally mispelt or sloppy (total text speak etc) are pretty crap too!

As well as reading profiles, paying compliments that aren't too cheesy, raising a smile and trying to be a **** ****, asking someone how they are has got to be a right move...is this right girls??

# 12  12/8/09 10:06 AM

Charger24 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 41
United Kingdom
Lewisham
Naughty newbie

thanks - a compliment always goes a long way!

# 13  12/8/09 10:06 AM

CarlosKink This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 39
United Kingdom
Loughton
Naughty newbie

Good topic. You must think about it ****, these ladies must get an immence amount of emails from us guys saying all sorts of stuff that they have probably heard for the last 20 emails...And probably can't be arsed to respond to all of them, that would be a complete chore...For me, responces have come in because iv chatted to women like they are a friend and actually payed attention to what their profile says and not just thought of them as an object for my wanking material....Maybe some of you should watch the wank scene in the film Theres something about mary and bash one out before chatting so your not thinking with your ****.....Yeah most of us are on here for a good time, but how would a women react to you in a club if you just walked up to her and said 'fancy a **** peachy'. unless your Beckham, Pitt or Clooney your going to get a dry slap......And ultimatly be YOURSELF, be HONEST,don't make up any bullshit and even if you do have something amazing to share ,hold back a ****, even if its genuine it may seem like your fibbing even though your not.No one likes a liar especially when they may be giving away themselves and very personal info about themselves to you and trust is a very big deal when it comes to ****, especially the kinkier it gets and probably most of all be PATIANT, send out your mails and go out, get on with your life, don't check your inbox every 10mins coz you will just wind yourself up winging that she/he/they has'nt replied...She/he/they may respond when they are ready or simply just get round to it......phew enough said I think.....

So any of you chicks fancy a **** then or what...lol

# 14  12/8/09 10:06 AM

Grunty01 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 28
United Kingdom
Lancashire
Naughty newbie

You get so many emails just saying "hi" where the guy hasn't even looked at your profile, and honestly, if they haven't looked at you how can they even pretend to like you?

To be fair I have seen some obscure stuff on behalf of the female members, either one sentenced descriptions of their selves, or having no description whatso ever. So you have to find ways to open channels.

So for thatmatter, if there is a particular person that I want to get in touch, but can't because they are offline, I just send them an email giving a short introduction, when I'll be on IM, and if they can't get to the computer at the same time as me; but still interesting in talking, just reply to the message.

But the real problem I find is I don't know who has membership and who is on for free; so sending emails in some cases is pointless

# 15  12/8/09 10:06 AM

Tuffnall This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 36
United Kingdom
Northampton
Been Naughtiest

cherylwaters wrote:

Grunty01 wrote:

To be fair I have seen some obscure stuff on behalf of the female members, either one sentenced descriptions of their selves, or having no description whatso ever. So you have to find ways to open channels.

So for thatmatter, if there is a particular person that I want to get in touch, but can't because they are offline, I just send them an email giving a short introduction, when I'll be on IM, and if they can't get to the computer at the same time as me; but still interesting in talking, just reply to the message.

But the real problem I find is I don't know who has membership and who is on for free; so sending emails in some cases is pointless

It is my understanding that if you, as a chap, are a paid member, all the **** can read and respond to your mail

Don't get me started on the whole "girls get it for free thing"

# 16  7/27/09 1:51 AM

2000Miler This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 45
United Kingdom
Swansea
Such a tease

Grunty01 wrote:

Grunty... all women have free membership, so they can all contact you if they want to.

# 17  12/8/09 10:06 AM

BraveHeart1971 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 42
United Kingdom
Worcestershire
Naughty newbie

ive had atleast 7 messages to me from females on here and ive replied back politely to them and thay have shown as online on the same date i sent the replies back,its been over a week and and a half since the i sent the replies and have had nothing back from them ( is it just me or is that a bit weird to some people ) as im starting to think are half of these females on here have fake profiles and they dont exsist ?????

# 18  12/8/09 10:06 AM

A.****-Wit This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 60
United Kingdom
Reading
Needs a spanking

BraveHeart1971 wrote:

Starting to think i may move onto **** friend finder ive had atleast 7 messages to me from females on here and ive replied back politely to them and thay have shown as online on the same date i sent the replies back,its been over a week and and a half since the i sent the replies and have had nothing back from them ( is it just me or is that a bit weird to some people ) as im starting to think are half of these females on here have fake profiles and they dont exsist ?????

I know of at least two that I can contact on mobiles, both of whom are willing to meet, and about a dozen that have answered my PM's and yes, I know that may not mean much, but it does at least show I'm not talking to shadows.

# 19  12/8/09 10:06 AM

smartyarse This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
Ireland
Mullingar
Been Naughtiest

theinsider83 wrote:

It seems that most of the guys who don't get replies on here are 35 plus. And I'm thinking that there aren't as many women on here who are in that age bracket as there are under 30. Would that be correct as I only search up to 30 years old? What are the age ranges of the women you guys are contacting? Because if it's a lot **** than you then maybe they are just ignoring you? Who knows.

i am 38 and don't have a photo up and i have no problem meeting up with women in their twenties. i find the women on here to be very honest as some will say that i am too old or other say they prefer older more experienced men.

also i seem to chat online with women on here of all ages almost every night!

i really think its all down to blogging away and being on the forum as when they see my name appear thy are a **** curious to what i am like.
mind you it took me 2 months to actually meet anyone from bn and it takes a while to get used to this online dating thing.

personally i think this site is great

# 20  12/8/09 10:06 AM

A.****-Wit This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 60
United Kingdom
Reading
Needs a spanking

lookingforfun299 wrote:

I'm totally new to this and not sure how it works.

Hello and welcome.

You could start off by going to the 'read first' section on the index.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.