membership upgrade by mobile fone option

# 1  6/18/14 11:26 PM

MRNiCE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 31
United Kingdom
Birmingham
Naughty newbie

i always upgraded my membership by paying with my mobile phone but now i am no longer getting this option so i contacted customer services. i was told there was a problem with my profile and i would be contacted by email within 24hours i have had no response what so ever so i gave customer service a ring again this time i was told this option no longer exists is this true ??

i have been a be naughty member for more then 4 years now an have always used my mobile phone to subscribe 1week membership's as this is the best option for me to **** with my mobile phone & the best option for me to use the site as i can only get on here when i get a chance so i hope this option dose exist an its a error only if not i will be very disappointed .

can any one help me please and direct what is best to do because customer service was no help too me. thanks

# 2  6/18/14 11:56 PM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

MRNiCE wrote:

i always upgraded my membership by paying with my mobile phone but now i am no longer getting this option so i contacted customer services. i was told there was a problem with my profile and i would be contacted by email within 24hours i have had no response what so ever so i gave customer service a ring again this time i was told this option no longer exists is this true ??

i have been a be naughty member for more then 4 years now an have always used my mobile phone to subscribe 1week membership's as this is the best option for me to **** with my mobile phone & the best option for me to use the site as i can only get on here when i get a chance so i hope this option dose exist an its a error only if not i will be very disappointed .

can any one help me please and direct what is best to do because customer service was no help too me. thanks

Paying by mobile was never an option for us in Ireland, so i can't really tell you if it's been discontinued for you.  The paid mods are offline for the night, but i'll notify both of them about your thread, and if you want to, you can contact them here http://www.benaughty.com/review/profile/1823598432.html or here http://www.benaughty.com/review/profile/653438502.html

# 3  6/19/14 1:46 AM

MRNiCE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 31
United Kingdom
Birmingham
Naughty newbie

thanks for your help much appreciated xx

# 4  6/19/14 9:03 AM

Moderator This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United States
Fulshear

MRNiCE wrote:

Good day!

Unfortunately this option is no longer available in your location.

You can make a payment with help of:
1. Credit / Debit card
2. Direct debit

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Respectfully,

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.