love issues

# 1  1/18/14 9:31 AM

SuperStorm This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 30
United States
Littleton
Naughty newbie

Would love to meat a girl I have only manifested in my dreams. But I'm hoppefull she can feal as I now wholeheartedly k to feal true love that will forever be the emitting a forever resourcefull foundation for us to bask & forever be oneanothers source of forever expending love. I only need find you, I k I will find you & together with a stubborn unwillingness to even let such a rare & special merging of ower indisputable love do anything but give the proper assertions to forever change the imperfections & intolerant ugliness that unravels the one thing I live for in this world, "LOVE". It is the one thing & one thing alone that will not only stop that overwhelming need man has for oneanother, it wields hate. To change hate into love, using the hate we spew on to oneanother tell we drowned in ower own deprecating pool of sabotage. Love uses that as fuel to heat the inferno of passion tell wielding & converting the hart & soul. So I hope with all my hart u r my inferno passion?? So together we can make bothe ower dreams into reality, we can't do it alone.

# 2  1/25/14 9:51 PM

MerryPirate This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 26
United Kingdom
Hounslow
Naughty newbie

I.joined first to have a girlfriend

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.