just not having any luck

# 1  2/3/12 3:13 PM

stez12295 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 28
United Kingdom
Driffield
Naughty newbie

im at a loss at what to do, all i want is to find someone and all i get is hokers and **** girls, is it to much to ask for a real girl?

# 2  2/3/12 3:29 PM

PUMPKINPOSITIVE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 39
United Kingdom
Twickenham
Seduction guru

You will not find what you want out in the search facility . I have bagged me a fine selection from here but none of it using search . I watch the chat rooms and pounce on the unsuspecting female and batter them with my smooth as silk chat up lines. Most recent winner was when I told a girl she looked like she was in need of urgent milking and if she lines up with the other cows I will see its done correctly .

# 3  2/3/12 3:37 PM

Man, 28
United Kingdom
Driffield
Naughty newbie

PUMPKINPOSITIVE wrote:

You will not find what you want out in the search facility . I have bagged me a fine selection from here but none of it using search . I watch the chat rooms and pounce on the unsuspecting female and batter them with my smooth as silk chat up lines. Most recent winner was when I told a girl she looked like she was in need of urgent milking and if she lines up with the other cows I will see its done correctly .

thanks but i think i'll give that one a miss lol

# 4  2/3/12 3:44 PM

Man, 39
United Kingdom
Twickenham
Seduction guru

stez12295 wrote:

PUMPKINPOSITIVE wrote:

All I shall say is my advice is often supriseingly close to the mark . Turned out she had implants and was rather proud of em. . Tell you this if she hadn't told me I would never have guessed by feel alone .

# 5  2/3/12 3:53 PM

Man, 28
United Kingdom
Driffield
Naughty newbie

PUMPKINPOSITIVE wrote:

stez12295 wrote:

PUMPKINPOSITIVE wrote:

All I shall say is my advice is often supriseingly close to the mark . Turned out she had implants and was rather proud of em. . Tell you this if she hadn't told me I would never have guessed by feel alone .

i'll think about it lol, it all comes down to pulling it off and them not takeing it the wrong way

# 6  2/3/12 3:58 PM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

stez12295 wrote:

PUMPKINPOSITIVE wrote:

stez12295 wrote:

i'll think about it lol, it all comes down to pulling it off and them not takeing it the wrong way

i wouldnt use pumpkins  line ......... id have thought he  was calling me a cow ...........   herd of that one?

# 7  2/3/12 4:02 PM

karsic_karl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

stez12295 wrote:

im at a loss at what to do, all i want is to find someone and all i get is hokers and **** girls, is it to much to ask for a real girl?

I've recently taken to leaving trails of chocolates leading to my bed.
Has worked a treat.

Loads of birds now.

Mostly pigeons shitting on my pillow

# 8  2/3/12 4:11 PM

Man, 39
United Kingdom
Twickenham
Seduction guru

ruby126228 wrote:

stez12295 wrote:

PUMPKINPOSITIVE wrote:

i wouldnt use pumpkins  line ......... id have thought he  was calling me a cow ...........   herd of that one?

Yeah . . Try and stay clear of bad puns . What you want is original lines . In here the you have a nice smile, wow you bodys fit ,would you like to chat  etc etc is sent to every girl all day by many many men . You get some who take it the wrong way . . But I assume they are self important  boring and thick and I would not want them as the best matches are opposites anyway

# 9  2/3/12 4:16 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

PUMPKINPOSITIVE wrote:

ruby126228 wrote:

stez12295 wrote:

Yeah . . Try and stay clear of bad puns . What you want is original lines . In here the you have a nice smile, wow you bodys fit ,would you like to chat  etc etc is sent to every girl all day by many many men . You get some who take it the wrong way . . But I assume they are self important  boring and thick and I would not want them as the best matches are opposites anyway

i am a bit boring at mo  but  OI im  just trying to be good!!!!

# 10  2/3/12 4:22 PM

Man, 39
United Kingdom
Twickenham
Seduction guru

ruby126228 wrote:

PUMPKINPOSITIVE wrote:

ruby126228 wrote:

i am a bit boring at mo  but just trying to be good!!!!

And yet here you are

# 11  2/3/12 4:23 PM

billygoat365 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United Kingdom
Newcastle
Seduction guru

ruby126228 wrote:

PUMPKINPOSITIVE wrote:

ruby126228 wrote:

i am a bit boring at mo  but  OI im  just trying to be good!!!!

"Do or do not... there is no try" - Yoda

# 12  2/3/12 4:25 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

PUMPKINPOSITIVE wrote:

ruby126228 wrote:

PUMPKINPOSITIVE wrote:

And yet here you are

ahem  i am behaving        i may not be forever  but......

# 13  2/3/12 4:28 PM

billygoat365 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United Kingdom
Newcastle
Seduction guru

ruby126228 wrote:

PUMPKINPOSITIVE wrote:

ruby126228 wrote:

And yet here you are

ahem  i am behaving        i may not be forever  but......

I believe you hun!

# 14  2/3/12 7:05 PM

justm4956 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
Ireland
Cork City
Right goer

karsic_karl wrote:

stez12295 wrote:

I've recently taken to leaving trails of chocolates leading to my bed.
Has worked a treat.

Loads of birds now.

Mostly pigeons shitting on my pillow

Better than picking rose petals out of your **** **** for days.......

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.