# 1  12/14/13 9:57 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
wildkat This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 34
Australia
Hampstead Gardens
Naughty newbie

I meet a guy on a chat site he has th most gawjus eyes n **** body i thought i felt a connection wiv tis guy i even flu to qld to meet th guy i spent th wkwnd wiv him he talkd me in2 takin **** pics of myself he had also askd me to make him **** of me playin wiv myself so i did to make him happy only to find out he was avin ph **** bhind my bk he had ph **** wiv a 19 yr grl n had meet tis grl n he had **** wiv tis grl n he at th time was 38 he denyd ever meetin tis grl but something in me knew he was lyin his excuse for him avin ph **** was it didnt mean anything to him n wot he said to th grls on **** sites ment nothing to him n wot he said to me he ment i had th pill injection so i wouldnt get pregnet in th middle of august i had to go c my doctor only to have him tell me i was havin a misscarriage i was gana tell him wot happen but knew i couldnt coz he wouldnt blive me th stress ova tis guy had caused me to lose my bby it tock me nearly two yrs to tell him wot happen n didnt care if he blived me or not durin th relationship he askd me to av **** wiv a guy n film it n send it to him coz him watchin me av **** wiv anotha guy would turn him on n make him happy so i did tis guy screwd wiv my head n broke my heart ova n ova again i had enuf of tis guys b.s so i warnd women of tis guy coz he has ruind my life n i dont doubt he will use anotha women like he used me n he doesnt care if u get hurt tis guy couldnt care less wot u think he has no respect for women i just hope no women falls 4 his b.s story like i did n wot hurts th most is i thought he was th one

# 2  12/14/13 11:14 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Miss_lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Wicked charmer

wildkat wrote:

I meet a guy on a chat site he has th most gawjus eyes n **** body i thought i felt a connection wiv tis guy i even flu to qld to meet th guy i spent th wkwnd wiv him he talkd me in2 takin **** pics of myself he had also askd me to make him **** of me playin wiv myself so i did to make him happy only to find out he was avin ph **** bhind my bk he had ph **** wiv a 19 yr grl n had meet tis grl n he had **** wiv tis grl n he at th time was 38 he denyd ever meetin tis grl but something in me knew he was lyin his excuse for him avin ph **** was it didnt mean anything to him n wot he said to th grls on **** sites ment nothing to him n wot he said to me he ment i had th pill injection so i wouldnt get pregnet in th middle of august i had to go c my doctor only to have him tell me i was havin a misscarriage i was gana tell him wot happen but knew i couldnt coz he wouldnt blive me th stress ova tis guy had caused me to lose my bby it tock me nearly two yrs to tell him wot happen n didnt care if he blived me or not durin th relationship he askd me to av **** wiv a guy n film it n send it to him coz him watchin me av **** wiv anotha guy would turn him on n make him happy so i did tis guy screwd wiv my head n broke my heart ova n ova again i had enuf of tis guys b.s so i warnd women of tis guy coz he has ruind my life n i dont doubt he will use anotha women like he used me n he doesnt care if u get hurt tis guy couldnt care less wot u think he has no respect for women i just hope no women falls 4 his b.s story like i did n wot hurts th most is i thought he was th one

I don't know what ph **** is.. guess I'm not down with the ****. I don't do txt talk but think I get the gist.

It doesn't sound like you were in a relationship so he hardly cheated

He is doing what a lot of guys use sites like this for, not sure that he has done anything wrong other that not being **** honest about who he's **** and when but you are not his **** so why would he have to

If he was the one you would be in a relationship in love etc etc. Without meaning to be harsh it seems you feell for the online persona and built it all up in your head and most times fiction. and reality are two different things.

Are you stalking him cos two yrs later and you contact him to tell him something you should of told him two yrs ago. sorry for tour loss but really what do you expect him to do/say two years later?

# 3  12/17/13 9:02 AM

mzohweee This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 24
Australia
Parramatta
Naughty newbie

I'm not hatin on those who likes to find comfort on dating sites etc but the signs were already there. I think the real lesson here is be smart and know your worth, babygirl. [/size]

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.