i loved her so much n v were so perfect together y did it happen to me

# 1  2/7/13 8:11 PM

harry78877 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 26
India
Tollygunge
Naughty newbie

I was in a relationship with this amazing girl. we were so happy together and loved her more than i could any1 or anything in this world. But she says we are not compatible enough so she decided to end it but I felt totally the other way round. It really hurts when some1 so close leaves u jst lyk that in the middle of the journey you were supposed to be on with the one. it is killing me thinking she might me be out there with som1 else and not me..Y do thez things happen.i miss her soo mch

# 2  2/15/13 7:10 PM

Man, 26
India
Tollygunge
Naughty newbie

thnx guyss...that's what am trying to do right now..but it's very dificult..wish there was someway she could come back to me..

# 3  2/28/13 1:02 AM

BuckFuddy4u This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 58
United States
King of Prussia
Naughty newbie

If you love her you have to respect her opinion, and her opinion is that you are not compatible. Apparently there are some things about her that you didn't understand as well as you thought you did, and maybe there are even a few things about yourself that you need to understand better. If you are still friends, and you are able to talk about your feelings without anger or manipulation, maybe you could try to understand your differences better. She might turn out to be a wonderful friend. The journey doesn't have to end just because it isn't going where you'd hoped. Life is like that. You can't always control where it leads you; you can only choose whether to dwell on the disappointments or find joy in the unexpected.

# 4  3/3/13 6:35 AM

Man, 26
India
Tollygunge
Naughty newbie

thanx..am trying to do the same but some part of me still wants that she comes back to me. I am respecting her decision and letting her live the way she wants. although i still love her and will wait for her.let's see if she ever changes her mind..

# 5  6/15/13 8:18 PM

Pussycat101 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 50
Canada
Mississauga
Naughty newbie

The translation of were not compatible is she really likes you, is attracted to you but you did something or told her something that scared her and she knows you won't change and doesn't want to invest any more time trying to help you fix your life, if you aren't willing to put the energy into fixing your own life

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.