I withthink yu should bring it up. Maybe hes too shy

# 2  6/4/12 8:32 PM

bjdakooch This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 24
United States
Fort Collins
Naughty newbie

Hey Mama,
communication is the key to any relationship so just approach him about it and see where it goes.  If you like the guy on the computer, then in todays day and age tell the guy on the computer.
A **** confidence booster,
I met a girl online playing video games a lil while back.  We friended on xbox, then on facebook, and then we swapped phone numbers and after a brief month of passion, we decided we were better off as friends and I talk to her still.  Just let this guy know that you like him, suggest something fun and casual for the first date.  SO maybe not a **** at a fancy restaurant, but going dancing or finding a common point of interest that you share and going and doing that. 
In the end, you will never know unless you try, and to quote an idiotic american pie movie, "You gotta risk it to get the biscuit."
~Brad

# 3  6/5/12 4:13 AM

HotWife40 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Been Naughtiest

Hi Miz, have you talked over the phone? Have you video chat with him?
I think adding that extra dimension will really give you more clues if he is into you. His body language, expression and also for you it will be real and not just a fantasy.
If both of you like what you see yeah asking him for something light, casual in an open safe environment. Plan a short hello, brief meeting and then see how both of you feel.
Let us know how it went
Good luck

# 4  6/5/12 7:51 AM

bjdakooch This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 24
United States
Fort Collins
Naughty newbie

Hotwife,
Very smart advice and I agree that it would be fun to know if it goes well. Good luck momma and stay strong
~Brad

# 5  6/6/12 1:57 AM

HotWife40 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Been Naughtiest

bjdakooch wrote:

Hotwife,
Very smart advice and I agree that it would be fun to know if it goes well. Good luck momma and stay strong
~Brad

Thank you Brad

Yeah I can be smart ......a smartasss

# 6  10/21/12 5:59 PM

hiris16345 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 48
Canada
Coquitlam
Naughty newbie

Yea hotwife gave awesome advice also in that message is you got to take some risks to find out if there is rewards. So carry on an let us know how it went.

# 7  1/20/13 4:24 PM

My_Heart_Goes_BOOM This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United States
Naukati Bay
Naughty newbie

You have nothing to lose by asking him out. You never know maybe he feels the same way as you and has been afraid to ask you out. The worst that can happen is he'll decline your date offer. So go ahead and ask him

# 8  11/16/13 5:19 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Chilled This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 49
United States
Florida
Naughty newbie

Face to face is where it's at.  So much can be lost in other methods.  Face to face, in person.  peace

# 9  11/16/13 10:23 PM

kosgo This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Wicked charmer

So there's a guy you'd like to spend some quailty time with and don't quite know how to approach him...I personally would make sure  that I'm feeling my best, at the top of my game...confidence is ****...presenting yourself as a person who is fun...sure minded and knows what you want, will comes across as...you're someone fun to be with and feels good being around...other people will feel your positive energy...and be attracted to the true essences of you...oh,  of course...we are humans...and the way you present yourself physically is a major factor in attracting potential friends...but, here again, the answer is in...and this is just my personal opinion, the way you present yourself...play up your best attributes...don't be fake..don't try to be what you think others want you to be...be true to yourself and if by chance you hit it off with that certain someone...Wonderful...you know that they're attracted to the real you...and isn't that what it's all about...good luck...Kellee

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.