going down and staying down!

# 141  11/30/13 9:14 AM

lillk This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 38
Sweden
Tyresö
Naughty newbie

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

wondering if you guys could help me out with a **** info!

How long can you go down on a woman for?

Oh and whats the pleasure for a guy **** a woman for hours on end?

its nice ....and it turns me on !!!!!

# 142  12/22/13 11:56 AM

Steve This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 35
Ireland
Galway
Naughty newbie

I like being down there for as long as it takes, the way she reacts as she gets closer, especially when she starts grinding up against you, there's nothing better. That said, if you're down there for HOURS you aren't doing it right, shouldn't take much more than 10 minutes or so of serious attention to bring things to a satisfying conclusion...

# 143  12/24/13 1:30 PM

FunLovinat52 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
United Kingdom
Portsmouth
Naughty newbie

For me it depends on the woman. If she derives great pleasure in what I am doing with my mouth and tongue and throws herself in to it verbally and physically I can stay there for hours as the taste and feel of a woman as she cums is exquisite. What do I get out of it ? The pleasure of pleasing a woman and tasting her juices as well as a stonking hard-on and very wet ****. And it is very teasing for me as I am submissive and normally prefer to go in between the legs as opposed to the classic 69 until the woman cant take anymore and allows me pleasure with my ****. It is normally followed by a great **** and mind blowing ****.

That said, if you're down there for HOURS you aren't doing it right, shouldn't take much more than 10 minutes or so of serious attention to bring things to a satisfying conclusion....

Depends on the woman some like to **** and **** and **** and......................

# 144  12/26/13 8:37 AM

Steve This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 35
Ireland
Galway
Naughty newbie

Sure lots of women like long sessions with lots of ****, but I've never known one who likes to just get uninterrupted head for hours on end, in all the extended sessions I've had, sooner or later she wants to get down to some **** (or ****, or get some toys out, or be handcuffed to the bed, just mix it up in some way really), as well as wanting to actually see their lover's face and spend some time some kissing and talking every now and again!

Probably just never happened to meet a woman who's into it, but it does make me wonder whether when a couple have an hours long **** session, whether it's usually because she's really into it, or whether she's accomodating him because it's his thing? Might be a question worth posting in 'Ask a Girl'...

# 145  12/27/13 11:23 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
dimbiss This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

Oh and whats the pleasure for a guy **** a woman for hours on end?

It all depends on the lady.  If she want you to do something else, she will let you know....

I do not know about "for hours on end", but sometimes it is the smell and taste of a woman that a man will enjoy.

# 146  2/23/14 9:35 PM

Nigel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 42
United Kingdom
Bradford
Naughty newbie

Firstly hi from another yorkshire bod. Bradford here.

My biggest problem has been finding a woman who would let me go down on her for a long time. Its difficult to say why people like it because everyone gets something unique out of it but I get a kick from both tasting the woman & giving the pleasure. As for how long I have once done so for so long I was asked to stop because she needed a break from ****.

# 147  2/25/14 12:40 AM

juiceforjill This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 27
United Kingdom
Leeds
Naughty newbie

Kadu12 wrote:

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

Oh and what's the pleasure for a guy **** a woman for hours on end?

Who cares 

Kadu12 - lol, but fairs fair i suppose i can only **** **** for so long

# 148  2/25/14 12:42 AM

juiceforjill This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 27
United Kingdom
Leeds
Naughty newbie

Dee1970 wrote:

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

PUMPKINPOSITIVE wrote:

The pleasure is in the pleasure for the woman .. Its nice to be doing something right now and then .

yeah but for hours? how long can you do ?

The new fellow I'm (occasionally) seeing did it long enough to make me go dizzy.   He likes the feel of ..me apparently.

Dee

Sounds like you have a good one there

# 149  2/25/14 10:22 AM

Ask him for a photo VIP
sexaddict This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
Australia
West Hobart
Sweet talker

I can go down on a woman for as long as she is enjoying it.  If she wants to keep going, I love to keep going.  Some like it more, some like it less (same with most things I guess).

Personally I love going down on a woman, and I get really turned on when she is cumming and grinding up against me.  Then again I get turned on when the woman is turned on, what ever we are doing.  A woman who is hot for you (to me) is the biggest turn on and if I am doing things that she really enjoys - so much the better!!

# 150  2/25/14 10:30 AM

chaosmaker This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wicked charmer

sexaddict wrote:

I can go down on a woman for as long as she is enjoying it.  If she wants to keep going, I love to keep going.  Some like it more, some like it less (same with most things I guess).

Personally I love going down on a woman, and I get really turned on when she is cumming and grinding up against me.  Then again I get turned on when the woman is turned on, what ever we are doing.  A woman who is hot for you (to me) is the biggest turn on and if I am doing things that she really enjoys - so much the better!!

Same here, get turned on by turning on my partner    but a man with gills is not necessary for me....

# 151  3/4/14 3:07 AM

stkras This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 58
United States
San Diego
Naughty newbie

I really enjoy ****, and the pleasure of giving pleasure is such a turn on that I can continue for as long as she needs to ****. The most important thing is letting the guy know exactly how you like it. I have no problem altering my technique to your liking. So don't be afraid of communicating because giving you pleasure is so **** and exciting.I have had an **** while giving an **** ****.

# 152  3/4/14 11:06 AM

Ask him for a photo
james99374 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United States
Norristown
Naughty newbie

Its the taste the smell that excite the way you quiver and shake when you hit the right spot.   The sweet taste of come on your tongue.   1/2 hour at a time is plenty the tongue does get tired but the more often done the long you can ****.

# 153  3/11/14 12:49 PM

Alwayzhorny This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
New Zealand
Appleby
Naughty newbie

If I get a chance I will stay down and keep playing till she cums again and again and again  and then **** her till she cums on me again

# 154  3/14/14 6:38 PM

timmyitis This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 39
Australia
Leumeah
Naughty newbie

I absolutely love going down on a woman.
The taste, the smell, the feeling of a freshly unwrapped ****.
I was once told many years ago to eat a **** like it's a mango, don't be afraid to get the juices all over your face
It's a nice feeling when the woman starts grinding her **** onto your face and moans in ****.
I also love to wander abit further around.
I love to have my tongue in a woman's **** and my nose in her ****, try and keep that going while she is cumming

# 155  6/29/14 6:19 PM

Ask him for a photo
DavidCommaGeek This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
United States
Riverside
Such a tease

Kadu12 wrote:

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

Oh and what's the pleasure for a guy **** a woman for hours on end?

Who cares 

That's... actually kind of a hot answer. Giving **** to a woman is just about the best expression of doing it "for her" I can think of. I would love to eat a woman until my jaw ached and my tongue felt leaden, but I've never gone for a "marathon" of ****-**** before. Definitely sounds like something to try, though!
But she's gotta **** at least a few times during the run, otherwise it sounds a **** pointless. I enjoy **** **** so much because I get rewarded for it.

# 156  Today 7:47 PM

scorpio This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 40
United Kingdom
Loughborough
Naughty newbie

secretdesire wrote:

Fact we are not going to stay down for hours. Same as you, your not going to go down for hours. Doit right and we do'nt have. Not just ****. THere nibbling, gentle pulling, ****. If you have never had that man in the boat **** before ladies, ask us to it. then you'll understand why we love being **** so much. Me personally, I love it. With 10 seconds get you there. Not hours, boring. SD

yes I love it being **** and nibbled lightly makes me **** hard and fast

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.