Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

going down and staying down!

# 21  2/11/12 4:56 PM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Posts: 22280
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

secretdesire wrote:

Fact we are not going to stay down for hours. Same as you, your not going to go down for hours. Doit right and we do'nt have. Not just ****. THere nibbling, gentle pulling, ****. If you have never had that man in the boat **** before ladies, ask us to it. then you'll understand why we love being **** so much. Me personally, I love it. With 10 seconds get you there. Not hours, boring. SD

Meh! It's not boring for us.  Are you forgetting we don't need time to recharge before we can **** again?

Dee

# 22  2/12/12 12:44 PM

Posts: 201
punkrocker78 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 35
Australia
Shortland
Such a tease

Yeah I'm a big fan of spending quality time down there. So many things you can do and always fun to explore. You also get to see how many different points, touches, techniques set a woman off. I don't know so much about spending a solid hour down there without mixing it up a bit but more than happy to keep revisiting again and again and again through the night, or morning, or lunch time......

# 23  2/17/12 7:08 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 1
levan67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United Kingdom
Watford
Naughty newbie

i adore **** a woman, until she cums.. love using my long tounge in all holes..  anyone????????

# 24  2/17/12 7:16 PM

Posts: 12087
RitchieRich44 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

If you want it for hours continuously, I can only suggest some sort of relay
One of the ladies I met from here loved ****, and I admit I can't do it for hours at a time without a break. Plus, while it is a turn on to have your partner ****, I like at least some digital or **** stimulation as well.

# 25  2/19/12 11:55 AM

Posts: 621
disorderly This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Leeds
Sweet talker

Will stay down there as long as she wants, when I'm down there it's about her. Have gone for an hour and a bit before, but not longer. As I say though, would if she wanted it.

If the tongue or jaw gets tired it's all about slowing it down a moment before building back up again, pace yourself and her and the climax will be that much more intense (or multiple!)

And yeah the pleasure for me is in her squirming, twitching, moaning, grabbing my hair, scratching my arms and back - giving signs that I'm doing it right - oh, and telling me how she likes it is a massive turn on as well, being vocal about it

# 26  2/22/12 9:57 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 10
Bagzter This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United Kingdom
Oxford
Naughty newbie

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

wondering if you guys could help me out with a **** info!

How long can you go down on a woman for?

Oh and whats the pleasure for a guy **** a woman for hours on end?

as long as it takes, and the pleasure comes from giving pleasure

# 27  2/25/12 7:45 AM

Posts: 287
flexible*1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 41
Australia
Brighton
Such a tease

spidernmann wrote:

Best bet if you aren't sure of your own taste? Have me do it in the shower.

... or swimming pool, or ocean. The chlorine or salt does wonders for masking the taste; not that it's ever been a problem for me, I must say.

# 28  2/25/12 11:42 AM

Posts: 8
soulnrockman This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 58
United Kingdom
Blackpool
Naughty newbie

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

wondering if you guys could help me out with a **** info!

How long can you go down on a woman for?

Oh and whats the pleasure for a guy **** a woman for hours on end?

I can only speak personally but I can do it for as long as it seems to give a woman pleasure, or keep coming back to it...my main pleasure in it is to feel and see a woman's reaction to it

# 29  3/5/12 1:38 AM

Posts: 5473
karsic_karl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

wondering if you guys could help me out with a **** info!

How long can you go down on a woman for?

Oh and whats the pleasure for a guy **** a woman for hours on end?

>How long can you go down on a woman for
Until the adverts finish.

>whats the pleasure for a guy **** a woman
Something to do while the adverts are on.

Is this the sort of answer you were looking for?


(can someone find me an innocent looking smiley?)

# 30  3/5/12 8:08 PM

Posts: 7362
Kadu12 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

karsic_karl wrote:

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

wondering if you guys could help me out with a **** info!

How long can you go down on a woman for?
Oh and whats the pleasure for a guy **** a woman for hours on end?

>How long can you go down on a woman for
Until the adverts finish.

>whats the pleasure for a guy **** a woman
Something to do while the adverts are on.

Is this the sort of answer you were looking for?


(can someone find me an innocent looking smiley?)

Good to see your well trained 

# 31  3/5/12 8:20 PM

Posts: 59695
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

karsic_karl wrote:

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

wondering if you guys could help me out with a **** info!

How long can you go down on a woman for?

Oh and whats the pleasure for a guy **** a woman for hours on end?

>How long can you go down on a woman for
Until the adverts finish.

>whats the pleasure for a guy **** a woman
Something to do while the adverts are on.

Is this the sort of answer you were looking for?


(can someone find me an innocent looking smiley?)

# 32  3/10/12 11:53 PM

Posts: 1968
paul1100 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United Kingdom
Bolton
Wicked charmer

it`s different with every woman,some find it too much to even be touched there after the first ****,some are happy to come over and over again,some demand to be **** after the first couple,so really it`s down to how long they want it,but for me,a hour is probably maximum,before my jaw aches too much,unless she is on top,then she tends to share the workload

# 33  3/11/12 12:01 AM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 14386
Miss_Lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

paul1100 wrote:

it`s different with every woman,some find it too much to even be touched there after the first ****,some are happy to come over and over again,some demand to be **** after the first couple,so really it`s down to how long they want it,but for me,a hour is probably maximum,before my jaw aches too much,unless she is on top,then she tends to share the workload

I wouldnt say after the first but after the second or third **** I dont like the man to cary on cos i dont like to be touched but yes to move onto **** is always good

# 34  3/11/12 12:08 AM

Posts: 1968
paul1100 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United Kingdom
Bolton
Wicked charmer

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

paul1100 wrote:

it`s different with every woman,some find it too much to even be touched there after the first ****,some are happy to come over and over again,some demand to be **** after the first couple,so really it`s down to how long they want it,but for me,a hour is probably maximum,before my jaw aches too much,unless she is on top,then she tends to share the workload

I wouldnt say after the first but after the second or third **** I dont like the man to cary on cos i dont like to be touched but yes to move onto **** is always good

ok,i promise i`ll stop at the third

# 35  3/11/12 12:15 AM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 14386
Miss_Lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

paul1100 wrote:

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

paul1100 wrote:

it`s different with every woman,some find it too much to even be touched there after the first ****,some are happy to come over and over again,some demand to be **** after the first couple,so really it`s down to how long they want it,but for me,a hour is probably maximum,before my jaw aches too much,unless she is on top,then she tends to share the workload

I wouldnt say after the first but after the second or third **** I dont like the man to cary on cos i dont like to be touched but yes to move onto **** is always good

ok,i promise i`ll stop at the third

now theres an offer I quite like

# 36  3/21/12 7:08 AM

Posts: 59695
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

Hi to all you newbies, there is a thread called "Introduce yourself" You should go into it and introduce yourself to the forum so we get to know a **** about you. Welcome to the forum anyway.

# 37  4/2/12 3:09 AM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 82
Marti01 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
Ireland
Cork City
Naughty newbie

PUMPKINPOSITIVE wrote:

The pleasure is in the pleasure for the woman .. Its nice to be doing something right now and then .

hahahah a chink in the armour doth appear!

# 38  4/2/12 1:42 PM

Posts: 59695
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

reds_daughter wrote:

jimmydeanne wrote:

And spoken by a true woman of our times who has been using her vagina as a $tool$ for so long, she does not konw it can be used for pleasure.  These people actually have turned **** into a 24/7 JOB mindset that they HATE..  Rediculous IDIOT...

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

wondering if you guys could help me out with a **** info!

How long can you go down on a woman for?

Oh and whats the pleasure for a guy **** a woman for hours on end?

Aren't you the **** charmer.

Has been like it all day, deserves to be ignored

# 39  4/2/12 1:58 PM

Posts: 59695
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

reds_daughter wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

reds_daughter wrote:


Aren't you the **** charmer.

Has been like it all day, deserves to be ignored

You are right I know DFTT but sometimes I can't help myself and just have to poke them with a stick every once in awhile.

Me too but I am trying very hard to bite my tongue, he is good at spelling too

# 40  4/7/12 9:29 AM

timetaker This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 47
Australia
Perth
Naughty newbie

Never had one yet that doesn’t like it (thanks to the gods) as its a **** **** of mine.
Basically stay there till you **** or say stop.
If longer is wanted only happy to oblige, like others, never timed it so goes on how much you like it to how long I will stay there for obviously would like to move onto other things but hey if it’s a total bliss for you only happy to keep pleasing.

A **** fantasy of mine is to get under a table and table cloth some time at a nice restaurant, I don’t mind paying for your meal and sure know who will get the better dish (call me selfish if you want).
Just have to find the person who won’t go screaming is some frenzy and get booted out before you flow.

For taste so far never had a bad tasting one, but if you want it, then its nice if you have given her a wash cleanliness is always a good way to be if you expect a **** encounter. (I won’t knock you back if you have just come out the gym etc)

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.