frustration not be able to send and answe mails, before uppgrading

# 1  2/17/14 3:23 AM

johon This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 33
Norway
Oslo
Naughty newbie

hey found this site,and belive its good,but could somof you whopaid and upgrade how good or bad it is, hope its good cause then I **** an upgrade tomorrowJ

# 2  2/17/14 10:23 AM

site_mod This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United States
Houston
Such a tease

johon wrote:

hey found this site,and belive its good,but could somof you whopaid and upgrade how good or bad it is, hope its good cause then I **** an upgrade tomorrowJ

HI!

As a Standard member you can do everything except using private communication facilities on the site.
You are free to browse members using all search facilities available on the site. You can have your own blog at our website and read the blogs of other members. You can create posts at forum and participate in public discussions.
You need to upgrade your profile so that you might enjoy the full package of communication facilities our site provides.
The members of our site are free to choose their payment within the client-friendly framework of payments. So it is up to a member to select flexible and reasonable convenient payment plan.
Such facilities as mail and chat are available for Exclusive members only.

Best regards,

# 3  2/25/14 3:19 AM

chade This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 35
United States
Semmes
Naughty newbie

How come in a **** mail it said I have a three day trial and can use messaging and everything before upgrading and when I try to view a profile or read my messages it will not allow me like it said when I was setting my profile up?

# 4  2/25/14 9:19 AM

Moderator This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United States
Fulshear

chade wrote:

How come in a **** mail it said I have a three day trial and can use messaging and everything before upgrading and when I try to view a profile or read my messages it will not allow me like it said when I was setting my profile up?

Hi!

Please be informed that we do not have free trial. By 3 day trial membership we mean paid membership at affordable price which allows you to explore the site and decide whether you'd like to be a full member. You can see all the offers we have at your payment page.

Respectfully,

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.