free trial

# 1  1/10/14 4:30 PM

throbber This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Such a tease

why dont bn have a weeks free trial just to show guys what its all about ? i realise it may not be profitable but it would certainly show people that bn care about their customers and not just some money making rip off ...

# 2  1/10/14 4:43 PM

RitchieRich44 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

throbber wrote:

why dont bn have a weeks free trial just to show guys what its all about ? i realise it may not be profitable but it would certainly show people that bn care about their customers and not just some money making rip off ...

It's been suggested before, the problem is that very few people succeed in meeting with, or even reliably chatting with, a prospect within a week. While some people get lucky, I didn't have a meet for the first 3 months I was a member.
Of course, if I was cynical I would mention the interest shown by members which mysteriously evaporates when you **** for membership, and that at least under the present system where you **** for a three day trial and have to immediately cancel it or be charged for an extra month, which wouldn't happen under your proposal, the company is making money. But Cupid have repeatedly denied that they generate messages simply to get people to **** for membership, so that can't be it.

# 3  1/10/14 4:49 PM

metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

throbber wrote:

butt BN dont care....this is buisness....a very BIG profitable buisness.....there are ways for the individual to get sum free membership mind.....

# 4  1/13/14 1:12 PM

site_mod This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United States
Houston
Such a tease

throbber wrote:

HI!

As a Standard member you can do everything except using private communication facilities on the site.
You are free to browse members using all search facilities available on the site. You can have your own blog at our website and read the blogs of other members. You can create posts at forum and participate in public discussions.
You need to upgrade your profile so that you might enjoy the full package of communication facilities our site provides.
The members of our site are free to choose their payment within the client-friendly framework of payments. So it is up to a member to select flexible and reasonable convenient payment plan.
Such facilities as mail and chat are available for Platinum and Gold members only.

Best Regards,

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.