# 1  8/4/09 7:12 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
melting_pot This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
Italy
Milan
Been Naughtiest

I hate the very concept of the programme, how it's taking the viewer's intelligence for a ride, and the silly sensationalism about a dozen carton boxes.
I've managed to avoid watching the programme in 3 different languages and countries and positively think most of the fans of the show must be morons
today though was different.
I was browsing through the television and bumped into this old man in the chelsea hospital uniform, being interviewed. turns out he's a 97 year old veteran, and has a personality and charme most of us can only dream of. he talks about his early memories, has brought pictures of his long life and is overall upstaging the show's host. before I realized what show I was actually watching, I was hooked by this great old man and couldn't help myself but watching the rest of the show.
happy to say he ended up winning 20.000 pound ..but more importantly he won over the entire audience and, I reckon, everybody who watched it.

I guess even the crappiest of shows occasionally has a gem moment.

right..I'll go straight back to loathing the show now.

# 2  8/4/09 7:17 PM

cheekysmile4 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 36
United Kingdom
Leicester
THE CONNOISSEUR

I'm in agreement with you on the dumbed down concept and smug Edmunds can be sooooo grrrrrr.

However saying that, my last job left me with a lot of downtime in the afternoons and there really isn't a **** array of choice on daytime tv. I'm sorry to say I have watched a fair few episodes and......horror of horrors......actually enjoyed them!

To be fair it is funny when there's a numpty on and they lose through getting a bit too greedy

# 3  8/4/09 7:27 PM

Tuffnall This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 36
United Kingdom
Northampton
Been Naughtiest

Aaarrgghh quiz shows..... Someone pass the cyanide

# 4  8/4/09 9:31 PM

A.****-Wit This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 60
United Kingdom
Reading
Needs a spanking

I **** the tail end of one a couple of weeks ago and this guy had his own box and one left. the two amounts were £35000 and £1.
He had his ****/F come down. She fainted and the show was held up while she had treatment and then he came back and was given the choice of swapping. I can't remember if he did or not, but he ended up with 35000. It's one of the best shows I've seen. Real dramatic.

# 5  8/10/09 12:43 AM

pussydog This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Leeds
Sweet talker

Am I dreaming or did someone just post a thread about something they have no interest in

# 6  8/10/09 1:27 AM

2000Miler This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United Kingdom
Swansea
Such a tease

pussydog wrote:

Am I dreaming or did someone just post a thread about something they have no interest in

Yeah, it was apparently our resident Discussion Expert

PS. I am distraught that ACW thinks it's good.  My view of you has plummeted! 

PPS. What a stupid **** show it is. My view of Edmonds also plummeted when I saw him presenting it. Oh Dear, oh dear, such is the level of the TV audience these days. {where's the shoot-myself-in-the-head smiley when I need it!}

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.