action speaks louder than words?

# 1  3/12/14 10:21 PM

countrymike1951 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 62
United States
Rolla
Naughty newbie

i want to know, why do the women on this site would rather talk are be talked to nasty better than having someone do to them what they are talking about? i don't get it

# 2  3/13/14 5:29 AM

kosgo This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Wicked charmer

Safer that way....

The following three comments were removed for being inappropriate.  moderator

# 3  3/13/14 1:54 PM

kosgo This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Wicked charmer

Wow...I knew what he meant right off the bat...but, I m used to reading what people MEAN when they write...instead of WHAT they write... I'm a teacher...I correct and grade papers all the time!...lol

# 4  3/13/14 3:29 PM

justmandm This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
Ireland
Cork City
Right goer

countrymike1951 wrote:

i want to know, why do the women on this site would rather talk are be talked to nasty better than having someone do to them what they are talking about? i don't get it

Hello........ I'm with you, I don't get it either... I much prefer action..I can always find words in a good book ...nothing like the real thing

# 5  3/15/14 1:28 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
4funonly This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 22
United States
Canada
Naughty newbie

well..i dont know..xD

# 6  3/15/14 1:38 PM

Ask her for a photo
hated This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 21
United States
Hialeah
Naughty newbie

lol its easier to say than 2 do it..

# 7  3/15/14 2:40 PM

nails8594 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
Australia
Seville Grove
Naughty newbie

I'm sick of hearing people talk about it instead of actually doing it!...the real thing is wayyyyy betta hehe

# 8  3/15/14 4:31 PM

Ask her for a photo
Katie This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
United Kingdom
York
Naughty newbie

Safe to talk than meet in person.  Sort of like testing the water before jumping in.  Plus some of us take a lot of coercing and it might not always be possible to meet in person.  Some people can enjoy erotic talk a lot, you're less inhibited than face to face. I don't know maybe some of us are a **** insecure too

# 9  3/15/14 5:58 PM

chaosmaker This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wicked charmer

not to mention that it makes damn good foreplay and you can see if you are compatible in how you express your ideas and how much (or not) you turn the other person on.... can also see if they are actually paying attention to what you wrote.... shows if they'll be attentive or not when you actually come down to it.... sooo looking forward to putting the theory into practice,  that's if we make it home first or have to take the edge off in the car park lol

# 10  3/15/14 6:32 PM

onetonitwo This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 40
United Kingdom
Stockport
Naughty newbie

Well I guess I'm just a minority on here! . I can't talk about doing it with someone, unless I meet them . A mental connection thing

# 11  3/15/14 8:34 PM

Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wicked charmer

onetonitwo wrote:

Well I guess I'm just a minority on here! . I can't talk about doing it with someone, unless I meet them . A mental connection thing

I can get it without meeting them but doesn't always start off as it ends up either ime

# 12  3/15/14 9:05 PM

Ask her for a photo
caramelgoddess This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 51
United States
Sacramento
Naughty newbie

I don't pretend to be the majority or anywhere close to it, for me a I love a man who is first cerebral then sensual so if you can't explain what it is you would like to do or respond to what I'm asking to have done then I have doubts as to whether you would be an exciting partner for me.... casually or long term.  I crave communication and need someone who can fulfill that need as well as those physical ones..... just one Goddesses opinion

# 13  3/15/14 9:16 PM

Dirty_Blonde This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 25
United Kingdom
Kingston Upon Thames
Naughty newbie

I suppose some people just like the idea of nasty play, and that's what they get off on. I however like the real thing.......

# 14  3/16/14 1:47 AM

naughtymaiden This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 25
United States
Bellingham
Naughty newbie

cause if you can turn me on over the phone, you'll get me real interested in how **** up you can make me in real life.

# 15  3/16/14 1:53 AM

davel2985 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 48
United Kingdom
Basildon
Needs a spanking

i think as well as haveing a mental conection........its like a magnet...you cant be apart     

# 16  3/17/14 12:08 AM

Alydee This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 57
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Naughty newbie

Re countrymike1951

Excuse me but do NOT class all women to be the same

# 17  3/17/14 6:10 AM

metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

sum of my best Os have been over the phone.....and the lappy....

# 18  3/17/14 6:23 AM

steve This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Newmarket
Naughty newbie

metallica wrote:

sum of my best Os have been over the phone.....and the lappy....

Safe and honest, meet up later

# 19  3/18/14 11:54 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
dimbiss This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

chaosmaker wrote:

not to mention that it makes damn good foreplay and you can see if you are compatible in how you express your ideas and how much (or not) you turn the other person on.... can also see if they are actually paying attention to what you wrote.... shows if they'll be attentive or not when you actually come down to it.... sooo looking forward to putting the theory into practice,  that's if we make it home first or have to take the edge off in the car park lol

Communication and psychology play an awful lot in the mental foreplay, before getting down to the physical foreplay. You have to make love to a woman's mind as well as her body.

# 20  3/18/14 1:48 PM

Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wicked charmer

dimbiss wrote:

chaosmaker wrote:

Communication and psychology play an awful lot in the mental foreplay, before getting down to the physical foreplay. You have to make love to a woman's mind as well as her body.

Mental foreplay can do sooo much to help the physical foreplay,  but it's just as important for the man too in some cases.... although a bit of visual stimulation on top never hurts

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.